some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

ALL Looking fire bro, ur Mcfly is looking awesome to, she is one hell of a producer, I still have some bud from my first run with her, its good daytime smoke, dosent were u down so fast like some of the others, man so many different strains were do u find the time bro........GM

true grit

true grit

Lotta flavors in here..enjoy the smoke

Oh yeah, thanks broseph!

ALL Looking fire bro, ur Mcfly is looking awesome to, she is one hell of a producer, I still have some bud from my first run with her, its good daytime smoke, dosent were u down so fast like some of the others, man so many different strains were do u find the time bro........GM

What up homie!! Thanks the McFly is most def a standout. Crazy crazy intense smells coming off her and chunk everywhere. I agree, good, tasty, uplifting smoke for sure.

Yeah bro, most def narrowing down the strains for damn sure... been running through some moms i hadn't got to so i can pick whats gonna crank....wait til next round bro- KUSH fest... lol. Bout to get the masters and bubbas cranking. ill toss up some pics of my White this round...INSANE chunk.

true grit

true grit

So figured I'd post a few pre-death shots. Ladies are finishing quick with the vert, time to work a new soil mix and get the kush flowing....

First up is some Original Diesel and the last pic is a nug off of a beastly 'White'... only at 8wks or so still needs some solid chunk...shes got about week to do it. lol.

DSCN2395
DSCN2396
DSCN2399
true grit

true grit

Lastly here a few McFly at full tilt...around 8.5 wks in pic

DSCN2397
DSCN2407
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

That looks like some real fire TG! You did a great job on them, what nutes are you using on them?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gawd dizzam broham!!! You killed it... :rock

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Man

Awesome buds, they look like they enjoyed your parenting. Hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

true grit

true grit

That looks like some real fire TG! You did a great job on them, what nutes are you using on them?

Thanks bro, shit reeeeks! Im stinkin to high hell after snapping pics. lol. This round the Diesels got Age Old Bloom, Kelp, Humic12, Calplex, Roots HPK. Not all plants took the same to feed though, some burnt a bit and had to flush hard occasionally and others couldn't get enough.

Contrarily, the McFly is in Sub super soil and ran like a champ, so did the other White and a few others in super soil. Not sure i got the same swell though with super soil. Next run it will get an HPK boost around wk4-5.

Most of the run next run will be Moonshine mix though as I'm trying to figure out which soil mix i like more and start working a drip.

Gawd dizzam broham!!! You killed it... :rock

thanks bro! most the room killed it, had a few shit plants though for sure. Burnt the Chemdog D a bit, so shes not pretty enough for pics but she was chunky as shit too. Next room will be 2nd run in set up and i expect much better results/consistency.

Do have to say once again- no comparison to vert nugs/swell.....

Mal- gracias, but sadly not all liked my aggressive ass parenting and wimpered away like lil babies. LOL. But after a nice 15-18 day flush im hoping they do blast me off!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

True Grit!!!! Way to rock that grow brotha!!! It takes real farmer to bring out the maximam genetic potential. Sit back blow a fattie, you desrve it!

true grit

true grit

True Grit!!!! Way to rock that grow brotha!!! It takes real farmer to bring out the maximam genetic potential. Sit back blow a fattie, you desrve it!

Thanks bro, this round was fun as learner with some new gear...this next run will be pushing things to potential...and i agree, can't wait to chief some of this goodness.

Way to kill it bro!

Gracias bro!

Heres a few shots of some random plants in the room...and the final shots of the mcfly...

1st is a white urkel that didn't quite make the cut
2nd is a KKSC x White that was a lil too kksc leaning for me, still on the hunt for my old Pop Tart pheno...will find it someday. lol

DSCN2414
DSCN2416
true grit

true grit

McFly beast...

Now this was a bad bitch, she kicked the ass of most plants in teh room this run. lol. Great stink, gonna be solid yield and uber chunky front to back...she will be sticking around for a while. I was very pleased with both her and the O. Diesel this run...good stuff.

Oh and thats a 10g pot hiding underneath there if that gives any perspective...so pretty good sized chica. With tops like the pics all over...

DSCN2422
DSCN2417
DSCN2418
DSCN2420
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
she looks drunk lol

damn thoughs all look tastie that mc fly looks beastly excellent work true grit and thanks for the show

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
True Grit you did great, especially running new gear. I have been playing the multiple strain game lately and it can get tricky remembering what you gave what and when you should give it. But you can still find the keepers and then dial them in eventually.

I find that The White and Chemdog D are perfect grow room mates. They thrive off the same feed schedule. They like to get some 1/4 strength veg ferts mixed in up to week 5. Plus I always have some guano or worm castings in the potting mix which gives low amount of N until the end. They get similar size if you veg The White and extra week or so over the Chemdog D.

New elite type gear is fun to play with. Like Christmas morning over and over.

sky high

sky high

Nice.

She definitely went off with the stadium grow set up. I know she's held tight...but for curiousity's sake, what's the McFly taste like?

maybe someday on the KKSC/PUrk. Gotta be a keeper in there somewhere(?)

true grit

true grit

she looks drunk lol

damn thoughs all look tastie that mc fly looks beastly excellent work true grit and thanks for the show

Yeah I agree, that mcfly was something else. Gracias!

True Grit you did great, especially running new gear. I have been playing the multiple strain game lately and it can get tricky remembering what you gave what and when you should give it. But you can still find the keepers and then dial them in eventually.

I find that The White and Chemdog D are perfect grow room mates. They thrive off the same feed schedule. They like to get some 1/4 strength veg ferts mixed in up to week 5. Plus I always have some guano or worm castings in the potting mix which gives low amount of N until the end. They get similar size if you veg The White and extra week or so over the Chemdog D.

New elite type gear is fun to play with. Like Christmas morning over and over.

Thanks broseph. You are correct, its always fun learning dialing new goodies and also a nice headache! lol. That along with first run in the vert set up just adds to the pleasure. ha. But when doing so, its very easy to tell which strains are going to stand out, thrive with less effort and still be solid.

Yeah I flowered both Chemdog D and white moms this run on the ends of the room in super soil and also ran some smaller Chemdog D with normal organic feed. Funny you mention the N boost mid flower as it was one thing I definitely noticed they could have used this grow- especially the ECSD. The O. Diesel not as much, but could still probably benefit. The super soil plants cranked along just fine, but did not get the same swell as the rest with out the extra HPK feed around wk5-6. The Chemdog D on feed chunked great. Do have to say bro, I think im diggin the O. Diesel most def over the ecsd. Yield looks like it will be pretty similar once all is said and done, but I think O.D. is less finicky, just as diesel and more skunky...all of which I like. I'm fine without the sour- i like the stink. ha. Again, thanks bro. Much appreciated.

Nice.

She definitely went off with the stadium grow set up. I know she's held tight...but for curiousity's sake, what's the McFly taste like?

maybe someday on the KKSC/PUrk. Gotta be a keeper in there somewhere(?)

Thanks broseph, to me she's straight mash up of pineapple, vanilla and skunky flavor. the old school hippies i hang with swear its got an old school flavor/smell/taste that they can't quite peg but they dig it for sure. To me its a vast improvement on any cindy I've tried or grown. I'm equally impressed with the vigor in veg, solid stretch and chunk nugs. Some of the super soil plants didn't quite chunk as solid with out the PK boost but this bitch sure as hell did. Funny she was even chunky on her backside away from the light, which most in the room weren't. Good stuff.

Agreed bro, I got that one White Urk around still that tastes like wine and yields colas. Little girl and slow vegger at first. Wanna give her a run again and see if shes worth keeping but probably the best i've found thus far. Do have some more KKSC xWhite stashed away somewhere if I can find em...we still have hope. lol.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Everything looks great Grit! You have some awesome girls in your stable! So we will be seeing more of the MCfly?

true grit

true grit

Most definitely bro, she is a good solid cropper IMO. Not sure she is the strongest smoke, but she looks, smells, tastes phenomenal and yields great. Stoked to smoke this round, cuz previously only smoked my coco/chem McFly- this round in organics far exceeded the coco run

Top Bottom