some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

heres some ogr gear. the white mks are my keepers from a while back...white fire is from this latest run- she'll stick around for another. Nice yield on her, but looks no where near wifi #3 chunk. White MK will yield nicely....

Pic 1 and 2- white mk (pheno i let go)
pics 3,4,5- my keeper
pic 6- white fire

Some flame
Some flame 2
Some flame 3
Some flame 4
Some flame 5
Some flame 6
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>Flame on<<<
that is some frosty looking dank true grit
Is that your first time running the white fire from bean?>>if so run it again you might see a bigger yield out of her>>topping and supper cropping is a must imo:)

gtd:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

thanks bro... and yeah, i've been running a few beans each seed pop and picking through some ladies. Some stretch more than others, yield more, node spacing better, yada yada...overall this one is the best outta the bunch ive had so far. She still has some hella chunkin and a good 20 days and the moab to go so we shall see, but she will most def stick around. Trich production on all of them have been just insane.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice to see some new pics up, Gritty! Looking lovely as always!

Aligee

Aligee

Nice flowers True G thems looking hot broh !!!:mad0233:

waayne

waayne

Nice man!
Totally frosted out.
You're making me think I should pop some of mine...
How does she smoke bro?

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Super frosty! looks like an easy trim job, great trimmings for bubble or oil too!

true grit

true grit

Nice to see some new pics up, Gritty! Looking lovely as always!

Yeah, this will be it for a bit. Lol. Thanks tho bro, your wifi is lookin nuts bro.

Nice flowers True G thems looking hot broh !!!:mad0233:

gracias and Hell yeah- bringin the fire this round.

Nice man!
Totally frosted out.
You're making me think I should pop some of mine...
How does she smoke bro?

IM thinkin you should most def pop some of them!! Smoke on either pheno is great. I mean hella kushy. The first pheno is citrus kushy and the keeper tastes and smells like green tea and kush. Bag burners too, smell it from a ways away...best line from the last round was at a bar, had some in my pocket and chick goes- 'im raping whoever has that bud i smell'...yep rapeworthy.

unreal! thx for sharing :)

no doubt bro, ive been scarce but had to show off these gems.

thats a blizzard right there tg!

well it is wintertime in the rockies my man! hehe.

true grit

true grit

KT- thanks bro. diggin these gals for damn sure...

BC- Yeah man, i didn't get to make any hash/oil last round, but most def will this time. the white fire is gonna be some serious sugar leaf...cant wait...

motherlode- indeedy, yours aint too far away with that wifi3!

waayne

waayne

"IM thinkin you should most def pop some of them!! Smoke on either pheno is great. I mean hella kushy. The first pheno is citrus kushy and the keeper tastes and smells like green tea and kush. Bag burners too, smell it from a ways away...best line from the last round was at a bar, had some in my pocket and chick goes- 'im raping whoever has that bud i smell'...yep rapeworthy."

Thank's for the info True G. I'll def be poppin them now after
that awesome bar tale!
The description of your keeper sounds delicious to this Kush whore;)
:passingjoint:

southstreets

southstreets

yea beautiful pics!! killin it as always bro!!! love the story too!! lol..

S

slimjoint

Awesome Pics Truegrit, that wmk looks bomb, hwat kinda smell is it givin offf?
Great work.

saldiado

saldiado

Dank as all hell man was the citrus kush pheno less frosty? Yield less, or why did you drop it sounds dank? Great work man keep it up.

true grit

true grit

Thanks South, and yeah my homies were laughin their ass off...

Awesome Pics Truegrit, that wmk looks bomb, hwat kinda smell is it givin offf?
Great work.

Just sweet kushy right now, smell really comes through after a really solid cure.

Suuuper icy man, killin it!

Thanks broseph...you got me ready to pop my ult Chemdog 91 f2's, ive been itching since seeing those! lol.

Dank as all hell man was the citrus kush pheno less frosty? Yield less, or why did you drop it sounds dank? Great work man keep it up.

No they are both very much on par for trich production, smells, and potentcy-but the pheno i let go just doesn't pack on quite as much weight. Great tops but not as chunky on the lowers. The lowest buds on the keeper are easily as big as the buds at the tops...Rock solid all the way down...

But being no slouch, the other cut did get passed on to a few close homies.

Top Bottom