some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

That girl looks chunky! Very nice pic, True G. Thanx for sharing.

thanks brotha. shes a beast, those pix are @ 7.5 wks...still got a lil ways to go and junk in the trunk to stack on.

Looking really kill true grit... thanks for posting... she looks like a pheno that I have my other pheno has a Fire nug structure..

Very nice color... enjoy the fruit of your labor.. happy harvest...

ya man, she is flame. just need to work on gettin yield up. nice thing was she was solid top to bottom but seems trimmin up lowers heavily she is stackin harder. ya this is def more of a bubba pheno, but with og flavor. was bummed my super intermediate pheno herm'd on me.

true grit

true grit

Alright here's a few snaps of some BEAUTIFUL nugs imo. This girl really puts on a pretty face and makes me a happy grower to look at her. This is the pre2k/heirloom Blueberry. can't wait to smoke this gal. last time she was hashy smell with bb muffin/old shishkaberry taste...did way better this round with her and of course soil/teas will help vs. last times fucked up coco run.

DSCN3098
DSCN3099
DSCN3100
DSCN3101
DSCN3102

true grit

true grit

Heres a few LVPK shots and some dried Wifi #43 nugs (cut Jack and OGR found). Not sure LVPK is gonna stick around, this round will def determine it, but last round in soil her flavor/smoke was a bit underwhelming. This run is much better though so we shall see.

DSCN3105
DSCN3110
DSCN3112
DSCN3113

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

very nicely done TG. just found this thread. damn i been missing out. if yall dont mind ima tag in & enjoy this thread. peace yall.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Your blueberry looks fantastic, and I'm sitting here drooling over that Amnesia.... Beautiful work

619ster

619ster

Damn bro that Amnesia is blingin!!!

Is that the Cup winning clone, or another one?

true grit

true grit

thanks Natural- im ready to smoke that girl soon. shes smellin soooo tasty.

619ster- ya this is Karma's cup cut. Believe its from Hy-Pro stock but different than the HyPro cut that goes way longer- this bitch is a 9-9.5wker.

Venom818

Venom818

Save me some bb grit she looks kill , im going to need a smoke report lol

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Everything looks fire TG, nice job!

Confu...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn TG that BB looks amazing Please make your boy some BB stardawg seeds that would be EPiC those would deff some fem gear I'd have no problem running damn you killed it this run way way better than the last. I think this girl should Only be ran organic in soil I'd love to see how she would do in an all organic amended soil water only. I can not wait to see this girl fully dialed in man I bet she smells amazing! I grabbed some of dank franks Carolina blue x digiberry bx1 and I was reading thats some one grew them out and found a pheno that is supposed to look just like the pre 2k so I am praying and that I can find something like this in the 2 packs I have this will always be the the standard i compare all BB to It is hands down the tastiest/best smelling smoke I have ever had Its got to be at least 4 years since I have smoked any the last time I got to taste this girl was at a festival in the Midwest and I bought a zip and loved every gram of it its bag appeal was crazy so frosty and sticky the buds stuck to the bag and it looked like some one sprinkled sugar in the bag when you took the buds out mmmmmmmm mmmmmm Beautiful Job TG thanks for showing her done rite Blueberry the canna apple of my eye.

true grit

true grit

Venom- fa sho. shes really comin out flame this run.

Thanks confuten!

PG- ya i really wanna get to work on the blueberry project real soon here. I really haven't nailed the BB in veg yet so the project bush is taking a hot minute. Hopefully get her nailed as i'd to grow some more of this gal.

This one def looks kush like and smells like sweet fruity hashy but not overly fruity. heard theres an earlier window for more BB taste but passed it by several days. shall see, ill def keep ya posted. hopin hella muffin flavor again but more pronounce due to soil and teas. also hopin to be in the amended soil/teas by next round with her. good luck on the carolina blue x digi berry- those really look and sound pretty dank!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is just Beautiful as usual Grit! Hittin back to back home runs my friend!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up beasters? Let's chief some down soon.....hit the 'gun again soon

Gotta get at ya for a pc. soon - need a nice Sherlock like DwD

Grit - save me a bud of that amnesia.....I'll toss ya a GSC nuggie.....just getting my amnesia into bloom tonight

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That P2K BB looks off the hook. That shit is gonna be some flame for sure! Keep pushing them bitches 2 da max, True G.

true grit

true grit

Everything is just Beautiful as usual Grit! Hittin back to back home runs my friend!

Gettin there man, still hit that stall point on this rounds amnesia's gotta get around that or run her selectively. She doesn't quite do the same in soil as coco, thats for damn sure.

Come puff some of that Amnesia soon.. I'm not getting shit done at work because of too much stardawg and og's.. haha

Sounds good my man. still curing but should be smokable in a week or two. how that stardawg finish for ya?

Whats up beasters? Let's chief some down soon.....hit the 'gun again soon

Gotta get at ya for a pc. soon - need a nice Sherlock like DwD

Grit - save me a bud of that amnesia.....I'll toss ya a GSC nuggie.....just getting my amnesia into bloom tonight

Of course will do, stoked to try that GSC what what.

That P2K BB looks off the hook. That shit is gonna be some flame for sure! Keep pushing them bitches 2 da max, True G.

Trying man, been messing with feed some and am just thinking i need to quit bullshittin and get the super soil crankin again and let em do work.

B

Beasters X Haze

Grit- Stardawg is a beast, love her. excellent after taste also

Cannarado- yeah dude, sounds good.. let's go see some Christmas titties or somethin'

sky high

sky high

My first 3 Grit*Dawgs are 47 days in...and lookin/smellin' very nice. The 4th clone who ended up mommin' some cuts is 3 weeks in...and close to 4 ft tall in a 10 gal shortie plastic pot. She is budding profusely as well. And those cuts? They hit the second kiddie pool last week fo' a swim and are in there now splashing around as we speak. I learned from momma to not let em go too long or they get BIG fast..... yowsir!

Needless to say.......I'm running out of room.... :D thanks bro!

Top Bottom