Some Pics of Mah Garden

• Thread starter Time
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Time

Hello Farmers,

I would like to share some recent (about five days ago) photos with my fellow farmers.

Everything is grown in soil and is being fed an organic compost tea recipe I got from Von :character0103:

The plants are Trainwreck and are being vegged under T5 and bloomed under HPS. The tomatoes in the backround are Mortgage lifter...

Some pics of mah garden
Some pics of mah garden 2
Some pics of mah garden 3
Some pics of mah garden 4
Some pics of mah garden 5
Some pics of mah garden 6
darksideX

darksideX

lookx nice,healthy and very well-cared ..time..,thanx for sharin'!
btw @ the tomatos..how many dayz of flowerin',lol..hahhhhahh

hubcap

hubcap

hahahah

nice wreck.

yeah man..
whats the smoke like on dem 'maters?

lol

tks for sharing the show

T

Time

Thank you for stopping in fellas.

I just realized that the first two budshots are Trainwreck (a clone only).

The third and fourth pics are Bubba-O-Kush x Trainwreck cross that I did lol. SOrry about the mix up :rasta:

The pic Below is Bubba-O-Kush.

IMG 1234
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the Mortgage Lifters too, can't wait for the vegetable garden

darksideX

darksideX

no matter for the mix,..however they look sweet,..specially your bubba-O-kush shot is great!

Solidopc

Solidopc

Nice looking plants Time. My mate os growing the GH copy TW. I know people say its not even the real one, but it's the only GH strain bar lemon skunk i've ever thought smelt nice. Dont know what it smokes like though. Not as good as yours i'm sure.

T

Time

Thank you for dropping in all. I just looked through my pics and realized the pic I listed as TW is not TW.

Here is a pic of the TW below (bottom pic).

IMG 1359
IMG 1353
IMG 1370
IMG 1345
IMG 1369
IMG 1311
IMG 1287
R

RansacktheElder

First of all, those are some really nice pictures! Second, plants looking great!! Third, I can't think of anything better than growing my weed and my munchies at the same time! Nice post bro.

T

Time

Nice looking plants Time. My mate os growing the GH copy TW. I know people say its not even the real one, but it's the only GH strain bar lemon skunk i've ever thought smelt nice.

I heard that GH made some fems but have been able to get ahold of anyone at GH. Do you know what method they used?

I'll start with STS and if that does not work try Soma's method. The TW is prone to herm anyhow so I'm thinking there is hope for S1's lol.

T

Time

Here are a few recent shots of what's going down at the moment :ninja.

Multiple strains ATM such as: Blockhead, urkle, gdp, da white, BOG, burma lights, and some others.

IMG 3457
IMG 3460
IMG 3462
IMG 3469
T

Time

A lil Block Head and a few other full body shots :mad0233:

Organic FFOF + Coco + perlite

Organic Compost Tea

Nothing else needed.

:hi

IMG 3478