SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

arc is looking good brother :D..as for the buckets lol..ive been called homer from time to time lol..30 + homer buckets here :D
Well its not like a legal state here and only one hydro store that creeps me out to go to often and the prices are insane to, I have lately order some ebay and amazon things but don't wanna over due that either, safety is a must and i gotta be honest the lowes bucket work fine for me currently, i do plan on getting some grow bags for next run.... but the final result of the herb is what matter's to me... thanks for checking in TaTjim and OW...... Respect SoSER

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Well its not like a legal state here and only one hydro store that creeps me out to go to often and the prices are insane to, I have lately order some ebay and amazon things but don't wanna over due that either, safety is a must and i gotta be honest the lowes bucket work fine for me currently, i do plan on getting some grow bags for next run.... but the final result of the herb is what matter's to me... thanks for checking in TaTjim and OW...... Respect SoSER
you know it bro final result is all that matters....look at the work jaws does in 2 liter bottles and trash cans :D..btw bro i wasnt poking at you :)..i will grow in whatever i can get, and at one time it was easy to buy stacks of homer buckets and mixing pails:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

you know it bro final result is all that matters....look at the work jaws does in 2 liter bottles and trash cans :D..btw bro i wasnt poking at you :)..i will grow in whatever i can get, and at one time it was easy to buy stacks of homer buckets and mixing pails:)
oh , i know that bro, it was the the person above you who pointed it out and then , when i asked if he was being funny or an ass, his reply was i prefer home depot buckets .... and i'm really not here to argue or point out people as sometimes you read to much into post's so I will let it slide now as a attempt at humor..... peace bro

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

yes my uncle asked me one time why i was buying buckets i told him i use em alot my name should be Macgyver. All i need is a buckets and duct tape and ill build you a house

soserthc1

soserthc1

yes my uncle asked me one time why i was buying buckets i told him i use em alot my name should be Macgyver. All i need is a buckets and duct tape and ill build you a house
ok , so i was reading into your post incorrectly glad i didn't attack you bro, thou you were mocking me .... yea the neighbor's must think i'm a handy dude , when i couldn't build tv stand in under 5 hrs .....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey brother SOS! Sucks on the power, that's a nightmare for us all :eek:. Around Halloween too! As long as they are in flower I wouldn't worry about it. You might lose a week but the quality will be there, you might just need to flower longer. If you can get them under the sun in the mean time, that's your best bet, even for a couple hours. Generator is key but it's expensive and wiring into the panel needs an electrician.

As far as the Home Depot 5 gallon buckets...they are a buck, how the shit does Lowe's get off selling the same dang thing for $3?? Ok, that's my rant....sorry Sos haha. 5 gallon buckets are a bargain and a must have in bulk :cool:. I read a grow log on another board where the guy did all of his runs in 5 gallon buckets and he straight kicked ass. I followed suit and had great success. My problem is the height because I have height restrictions otherwise I love 5 gal bucket growing. My buddy is friends with Jack Herer's wife Jeannie. She kicks down beans form time to time and he gave me some. We called the strain "Superman". I ran them in 5 gallon buckets and they loved it, nice balanced sativa dominate buds that smelled like fresh cut limes and tasted like sprite. I would run 5 gallon all day if I was growing 6 footers on the ground with tomato cages. The plant loves the stability that it can't get from grow bags. I personally think that there is no benefit to using bags unless you want to get huge.

How did those Snow Leopard taste?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad everything is good over there doggie.. The plants r lookin nice..
Thanks Goo Appreciate it , yea man I got really lucky on this one north and south of me got smashed but both of my houses are fine , my entire neighborhood did well and my shore house is 2 miles over the island so lucked out there to.....
One hell of a thread you got here Soser, top notch work man.
Thank you very much I do try to put on a good show , glad you enjoy it , thank you for the kind words , they mean alot.....respect SoSer
that ARC is looking like straight sour dubs. hope that flavor is there for ya
Day 50 OYY and thinking it should go about 60 but yes very sour and i am super stoked to smoke some flushed , just took a sample today 3 days after flush, so i'll have a better idea after it dries ... thanks for stopping by my friend.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey brother SOS! Sucks on the power, that's a nightmare for us all :eek:. Around Halloween too! As long as they are in flower I wouldn't worry about it. You might lose a week but the quality will be there, you might just need to flower longer. If you can get them under the sun in the mean time, that's your best bet, even for a couple hours. Generator is key but it's expensive and wiring into the panel needs an electrician.

As far as the Home Depot 5 gallon buckets...they are a buck, how the shit does Lowe's get off selling the same dang thing for $3?? Ok, that's my rant....sorry Sos haha. 5 gallon buckets are a bargain and a must have in bulk :cool:. I read a grow log on another board where the guy did all of his runs in 5 gallon buckets and he straight kicked ass. I followed suit and had great success. My problem is the height because I have height restrictions otherwise I love 5 gal bucket growing. My buddy is friends with Jack Herer's wife Jeannie. She kicks down beans form time to time and he gave me some. We called the strain "Superman". I ran them in 5 gallon buckets and they loved it, nice balanced sativa dominate buds that smelled like fresh cut limes and tasted like sprite. I would run 5 gallon all day if I was growing 6 footers on the ground with tomato cages. The plant loves the stability that it can't get from grow bags. I personally think that there is no benefit to using bags unless you want to get huge.

How did those Snow Leopard taste?
Well due to my limited space in grow area and legality around these ways , i like to go big and get the most bang for my buck , but been i am starting to get into the good og genetic's and am looking for variety and popped a shit ton of beans, I am going to toss like 10 strains in there in 2 gal containers and get a taste for a bunch of new stuff but in the beginning i was a noob and was running like white widow , mango , cat piss and the strain of yesteryear now i'm up with the times...... or as much as i can be. Also I will be moving back to a single again on feb 1 2013 and am going to dedicate the entire basement to my hobby, so bigger better things are a coming. I never lost power lucky ... north and south of me got hammered but my area escaped with only a few down tree's and my shore home is not in the island its over the bridge 2 miles from beach so dodged the bullet there two. The worst part of the storm was being trapped with wife and kids for two extra days. My Snow leopard 2 should be done any day now 3 & 4 are gonna run to 63-70 and my ARC should be about 60 days , I am currently on day 50 but taster bud of SL 2 was sweet even without a flush kinda off a mangoish taste and potent actually got a little dizzy smoking the entire joint and that was a first for me. Thanks for checking in and your concern about my well being much appreciated .....Respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

well time to throw the late addition to the room in the pictures , this cut of snow leopard was added after a ARC went male late so she is 10 days behind the others at 51 and she was added to room really small at like 12" but hate to waist flowing stage but that wont be an issue in the future .... snow leopard three she has a cherry smell currently ...
Snow leopard 3 at day 41

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Glad everything okay for you man.. Alot of messed stuff happened power is still out for some..

Girls are looking good to man. Keep it up

kendog000

kendog000

Brother Sos, how the hell ya doin down there bro. Man i couldnt be happier for ya to hear things arent to bad for ya. Got a full crew here today fixing the hole in the house, and we finally got power back this am around 4:00 or so, so shit is gettin better. Ill holler at ya sometime later on mang, and once again happy alls good in Soserland

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad everything okay for you man.. Alot of messed stuff happened power is still out for some..

Girls are looking good to man. Keep it up
Thank you sir and yes I was very lucky with the storm unlike some others there was a cool fund raiser on last night with all the new jersey/new your singers bruce, boni jovi , billy joel , areosmith (boston ban ?) and was it just me or did Steven tyler seem blasted .... i didn't realize how bad Staton Aisle got destroyed, they were actually standing across the street from were a plane crashed in 2001 and killed 269 people and 51 people from the same neighborhood were killed in 911 and now sandy has destroyed 90% of the same neighborhood, It actually moved me to donate. Thanks for the kind word as always they are appreciated.... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Brother Sos, how the hell ya doin down there bro. Man i couldnt be happier for ya to hear things arent to bad for ya. Got a full crew here today fixing the hole in the house, and we finally got power back this am around 4:00 or so, so shit is gettin better. Ill holler at ya sometime later on mang, and once again happy alls good in Soserland

Ken
Thank bro glad to hear you getting back on track , take your time , handle your business , catch up to your threads and hollar at me, I will be here brotha doing my thing - lord willing .... blessings soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well i am anxiously awaiting tricomes to color as any day now the snow leopard 2 and arc 4 should show some amber. I really am fighting the urge to chop early. I really am practicing patience here as i had to dive into the roach jar last night. Due to no summer crop but i despertly wanna smoke these two strain's done to perfection and they are still fatting up daily , another disadvantage of not having a dispensary. So be thankful for what you have as looks like i might buy a 200 dollar half oz today IF i can find it, just so i get 10-20% amber tric's and a good cure out of this. I do have a sample bud for today but its the last one i will be taking... here is snow leopard 2 - on day 52 should be done soon.... I will post the arc and other snow leopards today as they take much better picture out of room.
IMG 20121104 01350 1
IMG 20121104 01350 1

Top Bottom