Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey Soser looking great bro. Lots of great gardening goin on!!:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Soser looking great bro. Lots of great gardening goin on!!:D
Thanks bro, i know it bores some but i personally love all plants and till i get my room up and running correctly its is filling up my thread .... almost ready to launch a full out grow in new room , had a few issues and lost a few plants but all is fine now just need a wall built to separate the room in to and its on ...... till then gotta a few in closet on day 8

Peter Tosh - fire og leaner day 8 but only under a 250 hps currently .........
Peter tosh day 8

soserthc1

soserthc1

Giesel Appalachian # 4 unfortantly what ever infected my plants took out all 3 other females of this but 4 was the best looking and its cloned and more beans still as I only popped 5 ...............day 8 under 250 hps....
G a 4 day 8
really digging this plant

soserthc1

soserthc1

Threw ewok in a 2 ltr soda bottle in there today , plan on pollinating her thou , so small should be fine ..... and was not a big fan of ewok smoke so maybe i can dress her up a little with some Giesel / APP pollen .........we shall see
Ewok

soserthc1

soserthc1

And for my friend CatDaddy I germed the other 7 Gth # 1 from RareDankness . The first three were at my old house which was rented and 1 was male and 2 females were left added 1 to room and it hermed on me and the last female was much to big in veg to transport to new home , so I let dude down , so here is my attempt to redeem myself and share some genetic's ..... germed last 7 today ...... update in 48 hrs ....... thanks CD.... peace
Raredankness 7 germ easter 2013
the pack in on top of the paper towels ..........

619ster

619ster

Fun stuff going on here Sos! I was gonna reply about collecting pollen, but WBWidow hit the nail on the head. I do the same. Soon as I see sacks opening it's time. You do know that Giesel came from a hermie right? Not that it should be an issue as OG Kush is result of hermie and the whole world is breeding with it now lol. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Nice variety going. Keep up the GREEN work bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok vegging update ..... currently in baby stages are 4- gsc / tahoe alien

5- deadhead og / tahoe alien

6- Chemdog 91 va / snow lotus f2

1-fem NL * big bud ...........for outside

1-fem critical hog ......

1-white widow auto for shits and giggles .....

7- (germing ) but will pop .....lol ghost train haze # 1 (cat daddy) ..........
IMG 20130331 02371

soserthc1

soserthc1

the rest sprouting ............ gonna do some selecting on keepers for lawn , front lawn will be 3 bushes 2 of which will be swirly bushes with pom-pom bush in middle with a purple and pink theme and elevated with rocks and black mulch .......... I lOVE THIS SHIT..........
Purple tulips
Three varieties

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey SOSer looking good man.!! Are those gsc/ta from birdogs drop?
um i would tell you but i would have to kill you ....... thanks for the complement and yes and no , sorry all i can say........peace soser
lol, you're one planting fool. really don't know how you keep up with it all.

I love this shit bro and now after renting for 3 years i can back to growing for my lawn and my head , thou that didn't stop at the rented house but the lawn was small as shit at not mine..........peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking fabulous Sos.....can u grow raspberries?They just came out with one can go in a pot 3 ft tall. Shiny ribbon tied on helps no birds but rabbits your gonna need full fence.
them damn rabbit have destroyed all the lettuce shit already but have not touched the strawberries and i sprayed it with cinn and garlic and still eating them but not the roots , def gonna need to fence it in , or maybe a little green house ......hum thats a thought actuallly i need to get to work on the lawn now .............

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 20130402 02387
6 of 7 ghost train haze # 1 have sprouted tails and have been planted in the dirt - waiting on 1 and it had no sign of a tail ,gotta a sand paper rub ....adding to the seedling collection should have a nice 12-15 plants by time wall is up...... working in out....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Made room as i'm on a bean popping , clone acquiring mission needs 12-15 girls to add to the 4 i am currently vegging and these to choose from ,

moved to the pollen box (collected some - very small amount of giesel - Appalachian pollen) after cutting to early - have clones of both daddies ..... here is the selection comity 6 deadhead og/tahoe alien 4 gsc/ tahoe alien 6 - Chemdog 91 va / snow lotus f2 and a nl/big bud fem (gotta pop them freebie's once and awhile) looking for yield from her as she needs to live up to bid bud .....

Smile GIRLS...... hope well i'll take a strong male of each too..........
The gang
more stretch than i would like but been busy , all caught up now......

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn, that's one of the males? if so, you must plan on collecting a lot of pollen.
Actually it is 1 of 2 plants i currently have in flower in the closet of the room (female) but as i look at 6am this morning i am really not sure if its herming or just opening slowly as its the beginning of day 11 under a 250 hps ..... I will throw up a picture later and see what you all think .... i did blow the fuse at least 3 times for seconds yesterday , which is happening in two areas of the house , damn girls and hair dryers ....... i'll have my room up soon as i believe i have found someone to split it in half for me..... tough to keep security in check but it will be done in this HOUSE.... um why would you wanna split this small bedroom in half uncle T , and why do you need more amp-age .......um.... just keep quiet and build the damn wall ........lol....

Top Bottom