• Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Tahoe .....og goodness not the best first run with her but imma trying

soserthc1

soserthc1

Bog bubble 72 the other nice plant kept
this one has the nice dark green leather looking leaves you find on the elite clones still waiting on sex but might trans this also now 4 am est

soserthc1

soserthc1

Were getting close to a long awaited harvest. Seems the 4 plants that receive the 1200 watts of hps are closer to 48 than 29 as a sample of cherry picker was quite good thou a little under cooked , next round is all transplanted up and vegging away.

Going to pop 5 of each of these super excited to see what these hold

And the tk s1 are getting bigger # 1 is liking her new shoes and will be in next run

And # 3 and 5 are just starting to get some roots....
Num 5 has a ph issue but it's corrected, really tired of the cheap yellow ph meters from china about time to buy a good one

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well it's 4 for 5 on the grape stomper & white as the last one was to stubborn it had a small tail inside thou but not making the cut
5 for 5 on the aj sour diesel & white

Bog Bubble 75 is on day 3 let the perpetual madness begin

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sit at my table fits just 2 gets so crowded I can't make room
We're did they come from , stormed my room , if you hate something don't ya do it too.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Interesting thing happened this weekend ! During the night after many beverages .
There was a commercial on the radio for a oaksterdam seminal in Atlantic city which was 30 mins from the beach area I was enjoying these beverages .
Well this commercial stated " do you want to learn to grow cannabis , would you like to get into the budding medical marijuana field early come to ac etc....."
I sat back and thought about this , where I live I am the only grower I know , most if almost all of my friends don't smoke but most know I do as ....well I got a pot leaf tattooed on me and I don't really care to hide the fact that I smoke , now growing that is different BUT as I thought about the commercial I began to actually think that there will be a day when I don't have to hide my passion for growing a plant or have to fear that I could possible lose all my worldly possession for growing a plant
And this made me feel good .......until then here are a few plants this criminal grew hidden outside in a small field just for shits and giggles no admended soil just tossed in the dirt .... A pis aster for ex and a trainwreck from jaws

soserthc1

soserthc1

This Casey jones plant has really thrived under less than ideal conditions early on and has a nice skunky smell kinda contributed to me getting new scrubbers . She is really a nice yielder def worth a few runs to see her full potential

This is a lower bud sight
Just looking for some added frost here

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cherry picker flushed on day 42 -about 10 % amber should do ok in a 2 gal container

soserthc1

soserthc1

Black Russian 14 above a tower 15 Black Russian ( g d p \ l a con ) topped once
Black Russian ( GDP &. La con ) 11

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This post brought back memories. I had a brother pass a decade ago n we threw small plants every where had a very low success rate really but it was our passion. I often set n my basement n wonder what my brother would think about the current state of cannabis. Keep on rockin

Interesting thing happened this weekend ! During the night after many beverages .
There was a commercial on the radio for a oaksterdam seminal in Atlantic city which was 30 mins from the beach area I was enjoying these beverages .
Well this commercial stated " do you want to learn to grow cannabis , would you like to get into the budding medical marijuana field early come to ac etc....."
I sat back and thought about this , where I live I am the only grower I know , most if almost all of my friends don't smoke but most know I do as ....well I got a pot leaf tattooed on me and I don't really care to hide the fact that I smoke , now growing that is different BUT as I thought about the commercial I began to actually think that there will be a day when I don't have to hide my passion for growing a plant or have to fear that I could possible lose all my worldly possession for growing a plant
And this made me feel good .......until then here are a few plants this criminal grew hidden outside in a small field just for shits and giggles no admended soil just tossed in the dirt .... A pis aster for ex and a trainwreck from jaws View attachment 435437View attachment 435438View attachment 435439 View attachment 435441

Top Bottom