sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

This post brought back memories. I had a brother pass a decade ago n we threw small plants every where had a very low success rate really but it was our passion. I often set n my basement n wonder what my brother would think about the current state of cannabis. Keep on rockin
Sorry to here about your brother , I know the feeling to well of loosing people to close to damn early that's for sure , I'm sure he is watching over your grow and one of the reasons your successful bro
Blessings

soserthc1

soserthc1

And we have some trees a drying finally

soserthc1

soserthc1

Took this photo last night and this morning the plant has grew another few inches on day 6
Pretty unique leaf patterns nothing I have witnessed before
Kinda excited about this plant , still have 2 more in veg , until I decided if I'm gonna run them

Jaws / event horizon. Phenol d

JAWS

JAWS

Took this photo last night and this morning the plant has grew another few inches on day 6
Pretty unique leaf patterns nothing I have witnessed before
Kinda excited about this plant , still have 2 more in veg , until I decided if I'm gonna run them

Jaws / event horizon. Phenol d View attachment 438057

very much looking forward to seeing how this one does for you my friend. i did not have the best of luck with the fem's i made with the reversed lime kush but really hoping the ones i made using the stright lime kush cut turns out much better for me and the growers.

thank you:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

very much looking forward to seeing how this one does for you my friend. i did not have the best of luck with the fem's i made with the reversed lime kush but really hoping the ones i made using the stright lime kush cut turns out much better for me and the growers.

thank you:)
What's good brother jaws , seems a pone entering thy garden today that girl was /is actually a dude and well quite the ladies man (seriously) a pimp of a dude at that I'll post him up later and have a look , might be a dude your interested in
As I am kinda not really messing with the dudes anymore ( that sounded pretty fucked up )

So peep him out and no worries got two more event plants getting transplanted today along with some tk , grape stomper and aj sour crosses
Things are moving along.

JAWS

JAWS

ahh i'm confused my friend!!.

so that one was a hermie or was it a straight up dude?.

the pics above is that of a event female?. it looks kin of wreck~ish to me.

hum:nailbiting:

soserthc1

soserthc1

ahh i'm confused my friend!!.

so that one was a hermie or was it a straight up dude?.

the pics above is that of a event female?. it looks kin of wreck~ish to me.

hum:nailbiting:
Hum the picture above was just a Casey jones finishing up , the event horizon is only on day 7 or 8
And it was really starting to take off and build nice bud sights that today appeared to balls and I'm getting the feeling this is a fem variety which I had no clue tbh so will have to get personal at 6 pm it's in the back so I didn't get a good look except that balls were clearly visible
If it's fem that really sucks as this plant had a super unique look to it ....

JAWS

JAWS

that strain is regular you will get males.

so its just a straight up male then and not a herm?, still a bit confused.

EVENT HORIZON
mother===lime kush cut
father===dark matter f1

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

sorry SOS i just took a few minutes and read this again, i may have caused a bit of confusion myself by bringing the wreck into this conversation. this strain has nothing to do with the trainwreck.

peace bro:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

sorry SOS i just took a few minutes and read this again, i may have caused a bit of confusion myself by bringing the wreck into this conversation. this strain has nothing to do with the trainwreck.

peace bro:)
On trainwreck check out this shot I grabbed today

I'm praying - man tis
train wreck Kepts on fatting up , very nice plant sir

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good buddy! added a mantis to my veggers jut yesterday
Thanks UF actually seen the dude near my patch and grabbed him in a cup and took him over to the plant and that is were he ended up once I got the camera out , thought about bringing him to the spot but they creep me out a little bit running around :(

@JAWS nope bro not a herm a straight up dude and a handsome dude for only 7 days in flower

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tk s1 s are getting bigger about to get some new shoes if I would get off the comp and into the garden

Pic 1 two different plants
Pic 2 the first plant that I hit with a high ph just flushed her and calibrated my meter

soserthc1

soserthc1

Transplanting 5 aj sour diesel & the white , got 3 phenols leaning toward the white side and 1 leaning towards sour d and 1 a mix of the both
Granted I have never grown the white before but from pictures I gotta go with the overlapping 3 fat fingers

And the 4 grape stompers $ the white , only looks like 1 or 2 are ready to transplant

Top Bottom