sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

A fim the way I like them

Edit f.i.m = fuck I missed , it's when you top but only cut halfway thru top
About 1/3 of the time you will cut to much and end up topping the plant and not fiming it
About 1/3 of the time you will not cut enough and the plant will continue to grow with the cut set of leaves in half
About 1/3 of the time you will nail it and get 4 tops like this

soserthc1

soserthc1

This runs first bag of buds , a uplifting cherry picker , grew much better than last time , yield was a little disappointing
Wet with stems weight 192 g
Dry 8 days cut from stems and manicured up 39g
About or damn near 20% of wet weight
Meaning I cut fairly early , which I know or should be closer to 33%
Just some stupid facts I like to keep
This is in a 2 gal container and below my shooting point of a zip per gal

soserthc1

soserthc1

that strain is regular you will get males.

so its just a straight up male then and not a herm?, still a bit confused.

EVENT HORIZON
mother===lime kush cut
father===dark matter f1

peace:)
What's the deal on the lime kush cut , is this a cut you acquired or a cut you kept around for a few projects ?
And what is the dark matter linage , do you mind if I collect pollen as this male has some really nice traits ,
Ps , gonna still get a female in flower for you , just about to go transplant some

JAWS

JAWS

What's the deal on the lime kush cut , is this a cut you acquired or a cut you kept around for a few projects ?
And what is the dark matter linage , do you mind if I collect pollen as this male has some really nice traits ,
Ps , gonna still get a female in flower for you , just about to go transplant some

i got the lime kush cut from some friends over to the mag a few years ago and made a few pieces with her at that time, i pitched the cut only because i had made over a 1000 fems seeds with her and thought well i can free up some space if i drop this cut seeing i have plenty of seeds to work with. ahh sadly the fem strain did not take for most some just loved her but there were herm issues and after my second attempt with her and she hermied i threw all the seeds away and moved on. i made a few fems with the reversed lime kush pollen but most had the same issue hermie so they were not released, not at all sure what happened the reversed took great i had no problems with it at all but it seems that strain just did not like being reversed and gave me some hermie prone pollen {is that possible} and did not do well on any of those projects. i am really hoping that the pieces i made with the lime kush cut as the mother do well with NO issues.

DARK MATTER f1
mother===chem soda f1
father===starfighter f1

as with ALL my strains i have NO strings attatched to them, my only ask is for ppl NOT to make f2 and sell them on line now that's just me asking i cant make nor would i try to make ppl follow.

unlike a lot of seed makers i want ppl to work with my gear as much as possible i want them to pass cuts of my gear around to all there friends, i want every one to make new pieces with cuts and seeds of my gear.

if i don't want a strain out there then i don't release it, i'm not one of those ppl who makes a strain then talks about it all over the boards then sends it to a couple friends and tells every one else ohh sorry you cant have it.

that's usually when ya see some one bitching because a strain they did not want out suddenly gets out and they get pissed off over it, to me that's there own damn fault shit happens friendships break and trust is not what it use to be that's for damn sure. if your a seed maker and you make a strain you don't want released then just don't release it to ANY ONE.

so ya homie you can work that male for all he can offer you, and i thank you for putting my gear into one of your own creations.

much respect:writing:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Your a solid dude @JAWS ......respect my friend

I can totally feel where your coming from , to me it would just be a honor that some one gave two shits to create something from my shit .... One day hopefully but if not I'll just keep growing and making shit ,

I feel blessed to be able just to grow good cannabis and that is enough for me , we all get ours in this game anyway ;)
Blessings

Well he is a solid dude and I'm gonna attempt to collect some pollen without seeding my stuff and I just transplanted this um......girl I hope these plants sure did not wanna give up there sex and I'm still not sure but here she hopefully is

soserthc1

soserthc1

5/5 on aj's sour diesel & the white all transplanted into gallon containers until cloned

All seem pretty much the same (homogenous ) with a fat overlapping middle leaf
Gonna guess here and say that is a white trait but I have never grown it .

Got 4 grape stompers & the white and only transplanted 1 of the 4
The other 3 need a little more time and some natural growth

2 of 3 tk s1 are transplanted
Super excited about running these beans again karma sir your character is a gift to this community

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cut Black Russian ( GDP & lacon ) today at 57-77 and didn't keep a clone and thinking I should of , either way got 2 more phenol and there all pretty homogenous except 15 was un topped and I am really considering running more plants naturally or two at least test the same plant grown both ways .

soserthc1

soserthc1

Story , spend summer weekend at shore , drinking , fishing , horseshoes and acting a fool , never miss a day of work , currently on a 7 month run at the new job without a day down . Just something in my make up , makes me dependable , suppose complacency is just not my cup of tea.....
Well been down and out the last 2 days and of all reasons it's weed ?
Not the kind ya smoke mind ya as that is helping alleviate the irritability and enhance my over all condition
Well back to the weekends frolicking in the sun as they came to a end on Labor Day , so I spend my weekend getting shit done that I have neglected to do over the summer as holding a 4o hr job and managing a garden and children is a tough days work my any means.
Cutting the grass and trimming bushes all day saturday , finally getting some shit done , felt good to sit back Sunday and watch my team come back from 17 down to win and finally all is in order in the home front
Sunday night I'm trimming a plant at the spot a particular disappointing plant at that , totally absent of smell ? But looks wicked good
So my eyes start to swell up and my inner leg is also itching , I'm thinking damn can I be allergic to weed , hum my life would be ruined !!!
Day 2 of missed work all because if this bad weed .....

Sorry not poison ivy ....
Bahahahahaha
Poison sumac and the exact same plant that took me out and still is kicking my ass

soserthc1

soserthc1

Flashback 2012 a well respected grower tosses me 1 stem of a cut called GSC and were im from that shit don't happen often (this is pre making goo cookie thread time) well my dumb ass killed it. I have since stepped up my clone rate to 100% ;)

6 months ago or so I'm gifted another cut by a generous grower , I train her into a nice bush she hits flower bam spider mites , heat , and I scrap everything and clean up and start over ....fucking spider mites :(

Build shit back up ( kept a few bleached clones I couldn't let go) and train the GSC into another nice bush , finally after almost three years I'm growing some cookies but wait there not growing anymore :confused: Hum wtf .....simple timer that's all after three weeks

So ten weeks and 2 years later we have cookies a drying and were smoking tahoo cutting them down

What a long strange trip it's been ......thanks brother ;) And we will be growing many more cookies

The iPad pictures really don't do it justice

619ster

619ster

Hey bro that Cannonball Express looks like a champ!!! Got the garden crankin bro and nice strains too.

Just curious, but have you heard from Catdaddy?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey bro that Cannonball Express looks like a champ!!! Got the garden crankin bro and nice strains too.

Just curious, but have you heard from Catdaddy?
What's good brother , thanks for the words , and no bro I have not heard from CD and never gotta a text back from the digits I had either , hope he is good. I know he was constantly having troubles with his grow spots . Another north east dude @420alldaze I have not seen around either but it's tough being a grower on this side of the states. Hope all is well with you if you hear anything let me know

soserthc1

soserthc1

Of the 4 different phenol of the Black Russian crosses ( 9th chambers gear) # 14 will be my keeper without even smoking any yet , all 4 were nice plants even with my stress but # 14 had a more purple fruity funk and was clearly gonna be some good creative day smoke IMHO ..ill picture them all dried in a few and after smoking it opinion might change but def worth another run with 14 and 15

Latest posts

Top Bottom