sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

@JAWS outdoor train wreck any thing resembling your keeper , this is also the one I took a cut of and am waiting on roots

soserthc1

soserthc1

The second run of @baba G cherry picker and tbh I was gonna toss it after 1 run but it's the fastest and nicest plant in the room on 2 weeks

As soon as time allows ill pull them out for clearer shots , all should hit there stride any day

soserthc1

soserthc1

Optimus prime a clone with a very interesting leaf pattern excited about this phenol thinking about throwing another one in but crowded all ready

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tahoe about to hit three weeks should be frosting up in the next week , will pull out for better shots as the led is taking away from the picture , this led is heavy on reds

soserthc1

soserthc1

SThought I was gonna start shit over again but after careful inspection not a bug anywhere and heat not a issue , turns out faulty timer was kicking on and off two hours into each cycle and confusing me and the plants back on track

Jaws gear ......event horizon and trainwreck
Got 4 different event horizon

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cannon ball express ( Casey jones & ecsd) we're were on day 20 and we had a timer issues so gonna say about day 14 now but these are just gonna run until done and hopefully they fatten up , they seem to be bouncing back and getting a little bigger each day but not blowing up yet

I really like this smoke , would love to acquire a true ecsd cut but imagine that is pretty hard , gonna have to do a little research

soserthc1

soserthc1

The tk kids it's a little hot chilling in the box close to the light but gotta work with what ya got to avoid a big stretchy ass seeding that has to be staked up as I'm not a fan , super excited about these , gonna go grape stomper & the white next pop I believe

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm starting to see why cookies are the rage this plant is super pretty and doughy smelling seems as thou the timer affected her and threw some orange hairs but still producing clean white per flowers on top so she should still finish nice but I can see that it's gonna be tight dense nugs , won't be sharing this girl and will run a few in the future

Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 427355 View attachment 427356 I'm starting to see why cookies are the rage this plant is super pretty and doughy smelling seems as thou the timer affected her and threw some orange hairs but still producing clean white per flowers on top so she should still finish nice but I can see that it's gonna be tight dense nugs , won't be sharing this girl and will run a few in the future View attachment 427355

glad your getting that awesome in your face cookie dough smell, its pretty trippy the first time one gets that true smell from a plant!!

very nice:)

Top Bottom