• Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Time to get your crayons and your pencils ............picture time
Skywalker og at 63 days

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dead head Tahoe alien at 42 days
mawi or so I think , this plant is from one of the two small bags of seeds I acquired in 09 and was my second grow . The first plant produced a bushy plant with golf ball looking buds and I took it 80 days thou it could of went longer.
This tree was one of if not the most stinkest weed I ever encountered. So much so that I was told to please put the sealed container in my pocket in my car sitting in a bar. As with any first , second grow story I didn't keep clones so this is my attempt to find her again

soserthc1

soserthc1

This plant is detailed above its one of the plants from the seeds I collected in Jamaica on vacation

I would love someone educated on landrace varieties to tell me what species this plant is as it's unlike anything I have grown

Here is the clone now it's got a distinct 3 leaf pattern but not like your typical og leaf
this is the plant at 54 days . . It's was topped and has 4 super strong stems , like solid wood sticks. The buds are only at the very top of the stems and have a very sativa look to them
pic 2
thinking this is gonna go at least 112 days any thoughts or ideas on what it is would be greatly appreciated . Trying to think of people familiar with sativas and all I can come up with @kagyu @zeke I'll try and get a close up of the bud after 5 pm

soserthc1

soserthc1

Curious if there is anything to the law of 4 ?
Plants without serious topping and veg time tend to only really produce a limited 2/3 main colas even if there are 6 it seems the majority of the weight goes the 2/3 top most colas
I'm gonna run this plant like pictured then I'm gonna run it with extra topping/fimming and judge the weight difference

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

When I run testers, I cut the top half off the seedling and root it as a clone. As soon as I see roots, the donor plant gets flowered. I usually end up with 3-4 main colas, much like you're describing. If you top those 3-4 mains amd delay flowering for a week or so, it begins to get interesting in veg.

soserthc1

soserthc1

When I run testers, I cut the top half off the seedling and root it as a clone. As soon as I see roots, the donor plant gets flowered. I usually end up with 3-4 main colas, much like you're describing. If you top those 3-4 mains amd delay flowering for a week or so, it begins to get interesting in veg.
I personally always clone from below thou I have main lined (correct term?) a few clones that were getting to big with this method and noticed the increased shoots. Seems as thou with my space and nervousness on plant counts (which is pointless as I'm never under 50) I choose to fim plants for addition shoots

Don't know what it is but I just have a hard time cutting the head off a plant but without experimenting you will never find any new ideas so I'm going to try this style with a few
Edit , I passed on the sf cup but am positively coming to Denver on 4/20 I'll see you there my friend

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Coming to 420?! Great news! Plan to meet up.
I'm digging that scrawny Jamaican sativa. Might be something nice to bring into the gene pool. The only other experience I've had with Jamaican is of questionable lineage (through cali connection). All of Swerve's Jamaican crosses had elevated levels of cbd when we had them tested a few years back, with his Jamaican D throwing 9% CBD and about 16% thc, if I recall correctly. The keeper pheno got us so incredibly high and giggly, I could not believe the THC was only 16%.
I hope ya got something special, Soser.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Kinda sucks being in a place where you can't get anything tested or really compare ur herb to anyone's . It would be nice to find out the thc % of a strain or if it contains any Cbd but i can see myself going test crazy also. I'll keep some of that herb if it turns out any good and sneak some to a legal state.

I'll be damned if that does not sound ass backwards . I actually have two plants from the random Jamaican seeds I popped. Labeled 1 101 and another 801 which are birthdays of people in my family. Thou 801 is not nearly as odd or sativaish as the one posted.
I'll try to post up 801 tonight it's looking a little like the suspected mawi above

Happy Monday

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alien og Cush
Green crack & alien rock candy (bird dog f1)
Grew out several chose 5, 7 , 8 , 12 females were kept with 8 being pictured above
# 10 the chosen male keeper .... Grows fast and smells strongly in veg

All 4 females finished in 49/60 days majority were ready at 56 and were 50% amber
Fast , sour , kush phenols

I have a few of these that I would like someone to test grow along with me

Also a few of Casey's Cush ( casey jones (zig) & #10 alien og Cush )
Pm

urbanfog

urbanfog

Alien og Cush View attachment 508052View attachment 508053View attachment 508054 Green crack & alien rock candy (bird dog f1)
Grew out several chose 5, 7 , 8 , 12 females were kept with 8 being pictured above
# 10 the chosen male keeper .... Grows fast and smells strongly in veg

All 4 females finished in 49/60 days majority were ready at 56 and were 50% amber
Fast , sour , kush phenols

I have a few of these that I would like someone to test grow along with me

Also a few of Casey's Cush ( casey jones (zig) & #10 alien og Cush )
Pm

As always looking great :D that green crack sounds nice :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

That alien OG Cush is lookin sick @soserthc1 , nice to see an update on the thread homie :)
Thanks been leaving this thread alone lately seems sometimes I just feel
what's the point.
As stated above I have a few of those alien OG cush f2 seeds that are producing really nice fast kushy sour hybrids that are pretty similar for f2 . the male plant is really a stinky dude need some odor control for sure

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom