Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Here are two pictures of 2 different phenos of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. The first one seems to be the keeper of the bunch at day 49. The second one is about a week behind. I have 2 other phenos that are farther behind that I will post pics of later. These damn root aphids keep fucking me up, but Ive been fighting them off so the damage has been minimal. These plants reek like Fruity Pebbles just like the name says. So far all of the plants I have grown from Alien's seeds have had a very similar structure amongst the same strain. Very consistent genetics. You are guaranteed a keeper out of 5 seeds from what I can see so far. Also check my Sour Lemon Alien Dawg posting, Im putting up pics now.

Photo 6
Photo 7
P

purple platypus

They look pretty good. Nice job!

Can you post any pics that are zoomed out a little bit. Its kinda hard to get an idea of what the whole plant looks like from those.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Pure fire bro.. awesome job.. ur killin it oyy.. still tryin to figure out if your soulGO lol
Peace bro,
GodZsoN

A

Alien

Supporter
Nice OYY!

Pheno 1 is your keeper...toss #2. #1 really resembles the FPOG well, with plenty of Diesel influence on top. Let that girl go at least 63 days, 70 if possible for maximum yield and quality.

Keep up the good work brotha! Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the root aphids...

-Alien

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

wow that pheno 1# looks very nice
great job organic yum yum 1+
alien is straight killing with his genetics
hopefully i can get my hands on a b.i.n of something like these bad boys
good job guys:cool0010::clapping
keep it green
DGD

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job bro...looking frosty and dank! Good to hear that you are getting some uniformity with your phenos...great genetics and proper selection by the breeder no doubt. I can't wait to see the finished product. Peace

I bet #2 is better than what most have in their rooms... Don't toss it, give it to one your deserving mates.

^ I bet your right but I would take Aliens advice, toss #2 and hook my deserving mate up with a cut of #1 if thats the keeper...Lol just sayin :) .

A

Alien

Supporter
I bet #2 is better than what most have in their rooms... Don't toss it, give it to one your deserving mates.

Well said el_tenador! He's right...if you know someone looking for a new cut...give it to them.

And here's where the real excitement starts...BINs of this strain...same exact batch of FEM seeds that OYY is growing from...will be available on the farm in the coming months....along with a bunch of other FEM gear from that same pollination. Some serious diamonds in there...

Cheers,
Alien

B

B00P

It does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you would only do FEM seeds on phenos that are killer or elite? Kinda like always having a good version of favorite sports jersey or something like that.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn! Yet ANOTHER gnarly FIREEE Alien creation, this is Madness! Great job OYY, looks line a ball of resin and trichs with some leaves just to green it up. I bet thats going to be the kill. You are definitely blessed bro. Sorry to hear the aphids are still fuckin with ya. The met seems to be working at about 95% or so for me, there are still SOME aphids, but they really arent fucking shit up like before. I hope you can get em whipped. Did you do the mighty wash drench? Anyway, looks lovely brother! Peace and respect! Motiv

A

Alien

Supporter
It does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you would only do FEM seeds on phenos that are killer or elite? Kinda like always having a good version of favorite sports jersey or something like that.

Exactly.

I usually only breed regular seeds...F1s, Inbred Lines, etc...but wanted to do a FEM batch with my Alien Diesel because it an was extremely special plant.

Illmind

Illmind

very nice bro.. careful not to pass aphids when sharing. ur #1 pheno is nice but i wouldn't underestimate anything this early. i'd ride em all out to a cure before choosing i've made devastating mistakes not doing that.. whats her smell?

O

Organicyumyum

Damn! Yet ANOTHER gnarly FIREEE Alien creation, this is Madness! Great job OYY, looks line a ball of resin and trichs with some leaves just to green it up. I bet thats going to be the kill. You are definitely blessed bro. Sorry to hear the aphids are still fuckin with ya. The met seems to be working at about 95% or so for me, there are still SOME aphids, but they really arent fucking shit up like before. I hope you can get em whipped. Did you do the mighty wash drench? Anyway, looks lovely brother! Peace and respect! Motiv

yeah, mighty wash is a bad move. it really yellowed up the plants. i wanted to test it cause they are almost finished, so it's not that big of a deal. everything still looks amazing, i'll have dry shots in the next few weeks.

O

Organicyumyum

very nice bro.. careful not to pass aphids when sharing. ur #1 pheno is nice but i wouldn't underestimate anything this early. i'd ride em all out to a cure before choosing i've made devastating mistakes not doing that.. whats her smell?

i don't ever pass bugs. none of my plants in veg have aphids. its only in flowering, and the met52 seems to be fucking them up. im about to 4x dose my next soil batch with this met so they shouldn't be alive much longer.

Top Bottom