Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bckwht

haha those pears must be the holy grail of pears...ive seen you endorse them multiple times lol does make me wonder just how much better they are as im not a huge pear lover...seems unanimous throughout all produce (buds, pears, meat etc) that organic is the only way!

ive been tinkering with aquaponics for food production and it really makes everything taste 1000x better than chemical ridden crops..ive been wondering about growing dope this way, it can be 100% organic while still utilizing raft culture/nft/dwc whatever ya like

over the next couple years i am going to do some work on this, i fear there will be to much nitrogen through the flowering cycles but then again i could be wrong..had been wondering if theres any kind of foliar spray for flowering nutes ?

sorry for the rant there i just got excited haha btw flowers look killlller

O

Organicyumyum

haha those pears must be the holy grail of pears...ive seen you endorse them multiple times lol does make me wonder just how much better they are as im not a huge pear lover...seems unanimous throughout all produce (buds, pears, meat etc) that organic is the only way!

ive been tinkering with aquaponics for food production and it really makes everything taste 1000x better than chemical ridden crops..ive been wondering about growing dope this way, it can be 100% organic while still utilizing raft culture/nft/dwc whatever ya like

over the next couple years i am going to do some work on this, i fear there will be to much nitrogen through the flowering cycles but then again i could be wrong..had been wondering if theres any kind of foliar spray for flowering nutes ?

sorry for the rant there i just got excited haha btw flowers look killlller

there actually is a new line that came out that is only foliar sprays. haven't tried it out yet though. organic is better regardless of the medium, but you just don't get the true flavor without soil. I started as an organic hydro grower and made the switch soon after and haven't looked back. and as far as the pears go, you can get them from Harry & David. yes, they are the best pears you will ever eat, and you will love pears if you try one. my friend doesn't like pears either and tried one. let's just say he loves pears now. They are called Royal Riviera pears. amazing!

B

bckwht

thanks for the heads up on the foliar line..its just a side experiment im interestd in after a youtuber grew some good look ganja in his system

one day i will make the soil change..ive got nothing growin right now so next up im tryin some organic coco runs and maybe gradually ease my way into soil..ive only done hempy buckets and saw no reason to change but like i said next is coco then to soil!

O

Organicyumyum

thanks for the heads up on the foliar line..its just a side experiment im interestd in after a youtuber grew some good look ganja in his system

one day i will make the soil change..ive got nothing growin right now so next up im tryin some organic coco runs and maybe gradually ease my way into soil..ive only done hempy buckets and saw no reason to change but like i said next is coco then to soil!

another advantage to soil is it is a great buffer so you don't really need to worry about ph. much less work imho

B

bckwht

honestly im just nervous of butchering my first soil run by overwatering or something...

my aquaponic setup will give me lots of fish waste to compost so i will prob utilize that..havnt looked online as i have the hard copy but if i find this one study i will post it in the organic threads..anways a study showed that the composted fish waste i believe 60% waste to 40%grass performed 30% better than promix w/organic amendments

urbanite420

urbanite420

Don't mean to hijack but heres my Hi Octane, AKA heirloom OG, seeded with Stardawg pollen.

Word up on that Harry n Daivd pear - I'll keep an eye out for them!

As long as you have good drainage - meaning a good amount of perlite in your soil, and holes for the water to drain its really hard to overwater.

:cool0019:

HiOctane
O

Organicyumyum

honestly im just nervous of butchering my first soil run by overwatering or something...

my aquaponic setup will give me lots of fish waste to compost so i will prob utilize that..havnt looked online as i have the hard copy but if i find this one study i will post it in the organic threads..anways a study showed that the composted fish waste i believe 60% waste to 40%grass performed 30% better than promix w/organic amendments

pretty hard to overwater with these pre-mixes soil like urbanite said. the key is to water just as the soil is starting to completely dry out. usually after the first couple top inches of soil are dry. i usually lift my pots to feel how heavy they are to make sure if they need water or not.

O

Organicyumyum

Don't mean to hijack but heres my Hi Octane, AKA heirloom OG, seeded with Stardawg pollen.

As long as you have good drainage - meaning a good amount of perlite in your soil, and holes for the water to drain its really hard to overwater.

damn, that sounds bomb! i'd love to try some of those beans

O

onaeun

looking kill soulgrown/OYY, can't wait til this hectic week is over so I can try me some of these!

O

onaeun

Dangggk urbanite! Nice cross. I heard through the grapevine your garden came down, but it looks like you've got some projects up your sleeve. Kudos

B

bckwht

Just saw this thread again and it really makin me think about tossin some soil pots in the mix this summer..everyone says hydro is faster but if soil taste "that" much better then the quickness of hydro doesn't matter to me

Like most of us, I have some super tasty genes I've been dying to run and would love for the full taste to come out from the first run or 2..mmmm mmm I can almost taste the dankness lingering on my tongue

Top Bottom