Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Nice OYY!

Pheno 1 is your keeper...toss #2. #1 really resembles the FPOG well, with plenty of Diesel influence on top. Let that girl go at least 63 days, 70 if possible for maximum yield and quality.

Keep up the good work brotha! Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the root aphids...

-Alien

yo man, so pheno 2 is almost a week behind pheno 1 and is really starting to frost up. i just rubbed a leaf of both and it stunk more than pheno 1. and by looking at the bud structure, it reminds me of some of my favorite strains from years ago. so i think i'll be keeping pheno 1 and 2. as far as the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg, it looks like I'll only be keeping pheno B as of now. ya never know though.

A

Alien

Supporter
yo man, so pheno 2 is almost a week behind pheno 1 and is really starting to frost up. i just rubbed a leaf of both and it stunk more than pheno 1. and by looking at the bud structure, it reminds me of some of my favorite strains from years ago. so i think i'll be keeping pheno 1 and 2. as far as the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg, it looks like I'll only be keeping pheno B as of now. ya never know though.

Right on...good to hear...thought they were on the same exact flowering schedule. Keep up the good work bro!

O

Organicyumyum

Photo 12

this is pheno D of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. I think this one is probably gonna be the best one by the looks of it. it's a week behind pheno A which is the next pic

Photo 14

and here is pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles on day 55. Taking her down tomorrow to make room in my room. Alien said let go 9 weeks but she's looking pretty bomb at 8 so she's coming down. didn't look at trichs under a microscope, but she's about where I would pull most strains so Im not too worried. Hope you guys enjoy the photos! Once again, thanks to the brother Alien for hooking these beans up. All 7 phenos out of 2 strains were good enough to smoke. I found 3 definite keepers out of 7, and possibly a 4th that I may keep (Pheno A of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg). hadn't popped beans in years since the east coast because of the ill clone scene out here. but honestly, i had more fun than ive had in a long time and found some new keepers that rival all the best cuts out there. Thanks to everyone for checking out my journal and posting comments. I will post more pics at chop time and after everything has dried. peace!
OYY :tongueout

O

Organicyumyum

Here is Pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles that I just chopped down. these nugs are rock hard and stink like fuely fruity pebbles. great yield and absolutely covered in trichs. :tongueout Yum Yum!

Photo 12
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
yeah, mighty wash is a bad move. it really yellowed up the plants. i wanted to test it cause they are almost finished, so it's not that big of a deal. everything still looks amazing, i'll have dry shots in the next few weeks.

Ahh, that sucks. I have some mighty wash and was considering trying it, glad i waited. My RA are coming back with a vengance, right through the met. I picked up bayer tree and shrub, specticide triazicide as a last resort in case i dont see the met start to work. Anyway, killer job brother, let me know if you find something less harsh that works. Prace and respect to ya sir! Laters. Motiv

O

Organicyumyum

Here it is! Pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. Cant smoke it yet cause it's still wet, but it looks insane! It needs about a day or two more to dry before it goes into jars. I can't wait! these pics are the same nug, first one is without a flash, second one is with the flash. thanks for stopping through and dont pass out during the Super Bowl from too much bubble! make sure to check out the sour lemon alien dawg pics too.

Photo 13
Photo 14
O

Organicyumyum

that looks absolutely ridiculous yumyum. great job.

thanks man, wait til you see Pheno D! Pheno D is now far enough in to tell that it may be some of the best herb I've ever seen. I rubbed a leaf yesterday and it was the most offensive explosion of fuel and fruity pebbles. It honestly smelled better than the Sour Dubs Im running next to it, and Sour Dubs is in my top 3 cuts EVER. Im really excited to cut down Pheno D so I can get some pics up.

A

Alien

Supporter
thanks man, wait til you see Pheno D! Pheno D is now far enough in to tell that it may be some of the best herb I've ever seen. I rubbed a leaf yesterday and it was the most offensive explosion of fuel and fruity pebbles. It honestly smelled better than the Sour Dubs Im running next to it, and Sour Dubs is in my top 3 cuts EVER. Im really excited to cut down Pheno D so I can get some pics up.

Yes....those are the phenos to search out and keep in that hybrid.

Keep up the great work OYY!

O

Organicyumyum

Man those are some killer looking phenos!

Beautiful work Organicyumyum!
:harvest:

thanks man, preciate that!

Yes....those are the phenos to search out and keep in that hybrid.

Keep up the great work OYY!

thank you brother! I'll get you a cut of this Pheno D as soon as I can. I know you can't really breed with it, but it's so fire bro. I'm blown away by how consistent all off the pheno's were from both strains. Honestly the most consistent beans I've ever had the pleasure of popping. Everything had similar structure, smell, and potency. Cheers!

O

Organicyumyum

bring it on bro. whats up next?

bout to take more photos of the rest of the pheno's. I have 3 of Sour Lemon Alien Dawg and 4 of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. All of them are above average. 2 Fruity Pebbles are absolute fire. 1 of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawgs is. I'll also take pics of my king louie o.g., heirloom/high octane o.g., and sour dubs soon.

O

Organicyumyum

Nice work there OYY!

Everything is looking stellar!

Well done OYY, u knocked this grow out of the park !

Thanks fellas!

So i just smoked some of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles pheno A. Ground up, it smelled just like my heirloom o.g. cut mixed with fruit. It's very similar to an o.g. in all ways, and definitely needs a good long cure like o.g.'s. It was devastatingly potent. After a joint I could barely remember my name, and it was definitely amazing for pain relief. One puff had my forehead sweating. I put this pheno at a 9 out of 10. Pheno D looks like it's getting a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to show you guys a dry pic of pheno D.

Top Bottom