Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles & Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Genetics)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Photo 6

Here is the first pheno of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. This one resembles the Blue Ribbon Og the most from what Alien said and from looking at his pics. Smells like Fruity Pebbles like the name says. This is at day 49.

Photo 7

This is another pheno of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. It's a week behind the first but is looking great as well.

Photo 8

This is pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg. Chunky frosted funk! This is at day 49 as well, definite keeper!

Photo 9

This is pheno A of Sour Lemon Alien Dawg. Day 49, but it looks like it's gonna take a week longer than pheno B. Both of these pheno smell delicious! Yum Yum! :tongueout

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Pheno B...

B for Beast right!?!

Christ that looks solid. excellent work yumyum.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All right, YUM! Them phenos look awesome. Man, I can't wait to get some Alien gear into the FUNK LAB. Those r some frost monsters! I'm gonna have to eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, since I can't smoke some yet. Lol. Keep up the great work, OYY! See u in the threads.

O

Organicyumyum

Photo 12

Pheno D at day 43 of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles
Photo 14

Pheno A at day 55 of Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (coming down tomorrow)
Photo 13

Pheno B at day 55 of Sour Lemon Alien DAwg (coming down tomorrow)

O

Organicyumyum

Pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. rock hard stinky nuggets of fruity pebble fuel. yum yum! :tongueout

Photo 12
Dooty

Dooty

Looks amazing man cant wait to see pics of them dried..Really wanna try that Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles..great job man

O

Organicyumyum

This is Pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg I just chopped. Massive colas, stinking up my crib. bombay! thank you alien, got my keepers! cant even wait to pop the rest of the beans I have, there's gotta be at least 20 more keepers in the stock I have

Photo 15
Photo 16
O

Organicyumyum

Looks amazing man cant wait to see pics of them dried..Really wanna try that Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles..great job man

thanks man! yeah, the trichs are really gonna pop once these things dry up

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
GO YUM YUM! It's ur birthday! Lol. That shit looks awesome, homie. I def can't wait to get some Alien gear growing. Looks like u def found ur keepers! Keep up the great work, OYY! See u in the threads.

O

Organicyumyum

GO YUM YUM! It's ur birthday! Lol. That shit looks awesome, homie. I def can't wait to get some Alien gear growing. Looks like u def found ur keepers! Keep up the great work, OYY! See u in the threads.

thanks Rival! preciate ya brotha!

Illmind

Illmind

do u harvest based on trichs or pistil growth? i recommend trich method bcuz getting harvest time perfect for a strain is an important step in growing top notch meds imo. all phenos look tasty have u the pleasure of burnin any yet?

O

Organicyumyum

do u harvest based on trichs or pistil growth? i recommend trich method bcuz getting harvest time perfect for a strain is an important step in growing top notch meds imo. all phenos look tasty have u the pleasure of burnin any yet?

i do it by trichs if its a new strain, but i didnt have room in my room to keep these up any longer. most strains i have are from trusted growers who know the exact number of days to let them run. plus, at this point im pretty good about being able to tell by how much they have swelled. anyway, looking under a scope is the best way, you are correct. didn't matter this round since there isnt enough room in my room to keep them up any longer.

O

Organicyumyum

first photo is the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. 2nd photo is Sour Lemon Alien Dawg. bombay! the next pheno I post of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles may be some of the best herb I've even seen. unbelieveable!

Photo 13
Photo 16
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice dry shots, YUM YUM! I can't wait to see that other pheno. Sounds like u got a winner there, bro.

Dooty

Dooty

really need to get my hands on some sour alien fruity pebble beans..looks amazing..props man

Latest posts

Top Bottom