Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles & Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Genetics)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Albert walker

here are some pics of some nugs that just finished drying. the first is Albert Walker and the second is King Louie O.G., both done in organic soil. :tongueout
That Albert walker looks so tasty! All Organic too! Love that smell!

O

Organicyumyum

2 out of 3 of the sour lemon alien dawgs are far enough in to tell that they're keepers. amazing smells coming off this one! lemony fruity dankness. the 3rd one isnt far enough in to flowering yet to tell, but i assume it will be bomb as well. not sure on the Sour alien fruity pebbles yet, only time will tell.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like u found what ur looking 4.. Ur new strains sound so good.. Ummmm

O

Organicyumyum

Sounds like u found what ur looking 4.. Ur new strains sound so good.. Ummmm

i sure did. with the one keeper i have i am completely happy. if i find other ones, well then hell yeah to that. this one keeper looks like it will rival any of the elite cuts i have

O

Organicyumyum

Here is Sour Lemon Alien Dawg pheno B at day 28 of flower! super frost, reeks of lemon with hints of banana and bubblegum. wowsers! found a winner right here! this is why I love popping seeds! thanks Alien!

Photo 1
K

kes5480

Here is Sour Lemon Alien Dawg pheno B at day 28 of flower! super frost, reeks of lemon with hints of banana and bubblegum. wowsers! found a winner right here! this is why I love popping seeds! thanks Alien!

Damn! 28 days into flower and its that big already...wow!
Your straight killin it Organicyumyum! Alien very nice job on this cross bro! I cant wait to grow some of Aliens gear(im sure that goes for everyone).
I'm dying to see an update on these gems bro....pics please:animbong::sun:bong2:
peace
kES:party0044:

O

Organicyumyum

Damn! 28 days into flower and its that big already...wow!
Your straight killin it Organicyumyum! Alien very nice job on this cross bro! I cant wait to grow some of Aliens gear(im sure that goes for everyone).
I'm dying to see an update on these gems bro....pics please:animbong::sun:bong2:
peace
kES:party0044:

thanks man, i appreciate that! it's day 37 today, i'll try to put up pics either today or tomorrow.

Killin it bro! Lookin sick

preciate that!

mack 10

mack 10

Wow, i was gonna say what Kes said, Dank Dank Dank.that's great for 28 days. Mack

O

Organicyumyum

and here is Pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg at day 37.

Photo 4
Photo 5
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Pheno Hunting ain't Easy...

Have fun picking between those two!!! ;)

Looks reeeeal good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's right, Yum! Keep both of them frosty ladies. I can't wait to see them at harvest time. I def can't wait to grow some Alien beans in my garden. My room is ready for the mothership to land and drop off some Aliens. Keep up the great job, OYY.

homebrew420

homebrew420

organic those both look really nice. and looks to have a petty good calyx to leaf ration as well. Smells sound nice too. Keep it up bud. nice work Alien on these.
Waiting to see the end results, not long now.

Peace

Top Bottom