smoketilluchoke

yo dman

lookin good bro

be watching this one for definate

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn Dman nice set up and thread! I look forward to seeing those ladies shine! Are you planning any F2s? What is this cross made up of? Sour D x AlienDawg? I would definitely keep a male if you have a good one, he would be a great contribution to any program, in theory.

Those babies look super uniform! Great job CC!

Subscribed!

Cheers,
Crom

D

d-man

yo dman

lookin good bro

be watching this one for definate

Yo Smoke

What you got growin m8?

Damn Dman nice set up and thread! I look forward to seeing those ladies shine! Are you planning any F2s? What is this cross made up of? Sour D x AlienDawg? I would definitely keep a male if you have a good one, he would be a great contribution to any program, in theory.

Those babies look super uniform! Great job CC!

Subscribed!

Cheers,
Crom

I am going to keep the males and do some hacks see what comes out.

The cross is Sour D x Alien Tech Dominant Male, i think the Alien Male has been lost and the male used in this cross is the closest thing to the original.

These are the most uniform plants i have grown from seeds they are all exactly the same height give or take a few millimeters.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah the Alien Tech male is gone as far as I know. I was just curious which Alien cross was used to get the Alien Dom male? Alien Kush maybe? AlienDawg F2? Just wondering what is influencing them. That's impressive how uniform they are! Wonder if you'll get much variation in bloom??

Cheers,
Crom

S

Swerve

I like hearin about uniformity. And I label them this was original sour diesel X alien kush( alien tech leaning male)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great work

I like hearin about uniformity. And I label them this was original sour diesel X alien Kush( alien tech leaning male)

Wow I just had a great reply and lost it. Damn computer.

Hey Swerve can you share any kind of thoughts/notes on the original Alien Tech plant? Pics, structure, vigor, scent, flower time, etc? Also do you think that the Alien Kush is the best cross to try to isolate the AT geno? My Alien leaning pheno is pretty odd. She is a dwarf and has little to no stretch in bloom. My male is def a Chemdog D heavy plant. F3s will be fun to dig through. Any info on the original or a link to some would be great.

Good work Dman!

Good work Swerve and everyone else helping in the realization of these genes! By the way the uniformity IS very impressive!

Cheers,
Crom

K

Kieserblade

Such wonderful ladies! From which breeder can I acquire these aliens?

D

d-man

Hello Farmers

I had the aliens out to clean the tent so thought it was a good photo opportunity.

They are 45 days old from starting the seeds.

DSCI0001

DSCI0002

DSCI0003

DSCI0004

DSCI0005

DSCI0006

DSCI0007

DSCI0008

DSCI0009

DSCI0010

DSCI0011

DSCI0012

DSCI0013

DSCI0014

DSCI0015

DSCI0016

DSCI0017

DSCI0018

DSCI0019

DSCI0020

I took 4 cuttings from each plant totalling 40 cuts, i checked them today and all 40 had rooted in 9 Days.

This is a good plant for cloning easy and fast.

I picked out the best 2 of each so i am left with 20. I only took 40 incase some didnt make it.

DSCI0022

DSCI0023

Let me know what you think so far.

Swerve any of them stand out as a good pheno?

:spacecraft:

illicit1

illicit1

hey dman great thread and even better looking plants i'll b arround to see those milfs grow up haha keep up the great work.

D

d-man

This guy is a pro! Perfect trees Dman!

Cheers Sirius i try my best.

hey dman great thread and even better looking plants i'll b arround to see those milfs grow up haha keep up the great work.

Cant wait myself m8

I agree Sirius he is a D-amn pro.

Ha Ha, thanks for the kind words dude

good job man i will be tuning in

Keep looking in they just started flowering so this is where the fun begins.

Yeah I third that! Next round I make sure to have my babes pruned up nicely down low like his while I'm still in veg...learned somethin here!

Ye man keep them well pruned down low coz the buds down there dont get much light and it makes it easier to water and you get better airflow round bottom of plants.

Keep it green people

D-man

S

smoketilluchoke

Yo Smoke

What you got growin m8?

easy now dman

yo at the moment i got

chem valley kush
tahoe og
purple sfv og

la con x ecsd
querkle

kksc x the white
white fire
white bubba or fire bubba (lost the label)

will be choosing the best and binning the rest soon as i can

D

d-man

easy now dman

yo at the moment i got

chem valley kush
tahoe og
purple sfv og

la con x ecsd
querkle

kksc x the white
white fire
white bubba or fire bubba (lost the label)

will be choosing the best and binning the rest soon as i can

Easy Smoke

Nice selection there m8 i am a bit jealous now. Whats the deal with the LACon x ECSD is it seed or clone only.

I am currently running alongside the Sour Aliens

The Blues (UK Clone) Dont really rate it much this will be last round.

Super Lemon Haze, GHSC (Clone)

MK Ultra Feminized (THSeeds) 5 out of 10 fems were males:angry, THSeeds did send me a new pack of my choice very quickly, so respect for taking care of it.

Wreckage Regular Seeds (THSeeds) These are replacements for the dodgy MKUltra's

Headband Feminised (Reserva Privada) This is my favourite at the moment.

KKSC x Alien Kush Regular Seeds (OGRaskal) I ordered these from Farm for a m8 and there was 12 seeds in pack so he gave me 2, 1 was male other is a female.

D-man

S

smoketilluchoke

yes yes dman

lol u got nutin to be jealous of bro u got some bangers goin there m8

the la x ecsd is from some ltd crosses dna made, i got my pack from their shop in dam
i havent cracked any myself, i got this cut from a good friend, it will be the last run with this one, its a nice smoke, but it doesnt have a strong enough flavour for me ill put a pic below so u can see tho

i hear you on the blues, im smokin some right now, its seriously over-rated bro

haha yeh man spreadin them raskals in the uk

keep up the good work man, cant wait to see the buds

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Easy Smoke

Nice selection there m8 i am a bit jealous now. Whats the deal with the LACon x ECSD is it seed or clone only.

I am currently running alongside the Sour Aliens

The Blues (UK Clone) Dont really rate it much this will be last round.

Super Lemon Haze, GHSC (Clone)

MK Ultra Feminized (THSeeds) 5 out of 10 fems were males:angry, THSeeds did send me a new pack of my choice very quickly, so respect for taking care of it.

Wreckage Regular Seeds (THSeeds) These are replacements for the dodgy MKUltra's

Headband Feminised (Reserva Privada) This is my favourite at the moment.

KKSC x Alien Kush Regular Seeds (OGRaskal) I ordered these from Farm for a m8 and there was 12 seeds in pack so he gave me 2, 1 was male other is a female.

D-man

D-man hey bro first off nice thread! What do you like most about that Headband? I mean is the plant, smoke, workability and such all pretty good? I've smoked it but never grew it. Thoughts?

THSeeds are good dudes IMO! Good for you getting taken care of so quickly!

Cheers,
Crom:rauch08:

D

d-man

D-man hey bro first off nice thread! What do you like most about that Headband? I mean is the plant, smoke, workability and such all pretty good? I've smoked it but never grew it. Thoughts?

THSeeds are good dudes IMO! Good for you getting taken care of so quickly!

Cheers,
Crom:rauch08:

Hey Crombien

I think i got lucky with 1 sick pheno of Headband, it is from Reserva Privada it is not the real Headband it is there version of it OG Kush x Sour Diesel.

I bought a 6 pack of fems when i was in dam, got home and i germed 1 seed, it turned out to be slightly mutated had wierd growth and it topped itself and i ended up with 2 tops.

Anyway it was super Dank, smelly, frosty and a good yield.

I didnt take any cuts(big mistake) and coz i had 5 more seeds i thought there would be something as good still in the pack.

The remaining 5 seeds hermied and was not as good as the first one.

I contacted DNA genetics and they sent me a replacement pack of Headband, which i am growing out now, hopefully find something like that first one.

A lot of my m8s said its strongest they ever had.

D-man

Top Bottom