Sour Aliens

• Thread starter d-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lone_botanist

maybe hittem with the reversal spray??
not sure of the products name but i heard ofa item that can make hermies stop chukin balls an back to makin budds.. justa thought.. hermies suck i hada bout withem on my last rn as well.. the sd is prone to it if stressed..

D

d-man

Hi all

Just to clarify the Aliens have definately hermied and its worse than i thought its 4 out of the 7 that are affected.

1 is really bad and has a lot of balls the other 3 have a few.

I was going to chop the hermies but i couldnt do it they looked too good, so instead i have chopped out more lower bud sites as most balls were lower down and i have picked off all other male flowers.

I am going to check them daily and remove any bollocks.

I am gutted i was expecting these beans to be spot on but thats life.

D-man

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Don't dispair until you see how potent and tasty the buds are. It ain't all that bad in my book.

Hermies can be a problem if you are breeding and if you have other females in the grow. But on the other side of the debate I don't care if things have seeds. I would rather have great seeded pot then run of the mil seedless.

If that pot ends up being killer I would grow it regardless. I take potency over seedless and potency over flavor all day every day. Being old school and all. Hell I removed zillions of seeds with double album covers and trays in the 70's and 80's I could have started a seed bank and supplied the world.

You can make a nice pile of hash out of a whole indoor crop of seeded buds. Headstash and super meds for those in need. Weigh up the buds and record weight. Then process out the seeds. Turn everything into bubble or tumbler hash and weigh up how much hash you got. Then weigh the seeds and subtract this weight from the original seeded bud weight. It can be grams, ounces or pounds. Figure up how much that would have sold for. Divide this dollar amount by how many grams of hash you made and that is what that hash is worth per gram.

If people are too cheap or too dumb to buy it then keep it for headstash. It will keep for a long time. People will want it too because in the end stone session for stone session your hash goes just as far. Plus it is a treat. It's hash. How often do non growers run into hash? Especially in non med states.

D

d-man

Don't dispair until you see how potent and tasty the buds are. It ain't all that bad in my book.

Hermies can be a problem if you are breeding and if you have other females in the grow. But on the other side of the debate I don't care if things have seeds. I would rather have great seeded pot then run of the mil seedless.

If that pot ends up being killer I would grow it regardless. I take potency over seedless and potency over flavor all day every day. Being old school and all. Hell I removed zillions of seeds with double album covers and trays in the 70's and 80's I could have started a seed bank and supplied the world.

You can make a nice pile of hash out of a whole indoor crop of seeded buds. Headstash and super meds for those in need. Weigh up the buds and record weight. Then process out the seeds. Turn everything into bubble or tumbler hash and weigh up how much hash you got. Then weigh the seeds and subtract this weight from the original seeded bud weight. It can be grams, ounces or pounds. Figure up how much that would have sold for. Divide this dollar amount by how many grams of hash you made and that is what that hash is worth per gram.

If people are too cheap or too dumb to buy it then keep it for headstash. It will keep for a long time. People will want it too because in the end stone session for stone session your hash goes just as far. Plus it is a treat. It's hash. How often do non growers run into hash? Especially in non med states.

I know what your saying m8 thats why i kept them they will probably produce some dank bud seeded or not.

Its all for myself anyway so im not bothered really if there are seeds.

dman anyway to grab pics??

Hi Swerve, thanks for dropping in.

I tried with the camera i have and all i get is a blur. I have now picked off all balls i could see, if any more appear i will try borrow a decent camera with macro, i might even treat myself to a new camera just for this, wanted one for a while anyway.

The plants are looking sweet, apart from the balls they are all uniform and have vigorous growth.

Heres a pic @ 19 days of flower, they havent stretched much and i think the stretch is nearly over, i did supercrop a few that got a bit taller.

DSCI0002 2

Sorry about pic didnt have time to do it with lights off.

D-man

S

smoketilluchoke

did u take clones from these??

cos its one of them just keep the ones from the 3 that are totally hermie free and u can do a nice stable run next time

G

grenbone

Ya, if you get a keeper out of the remaining three, it will be worth the trouble.

Mud Man

Mud Man

Yo Dman, wishing ya well homie... Where did you get ya mini Grostar.. i want one :) not seen anyone else with these dude. excellent :)

D

d-man

did u take clones from these??

cos its one of them just keep the ones from the 3 that are totally hermie free and u can do a nice stable run next time

Alright m8, ye got a cut off each one including the males.

Ya, if you get a keeper out of the remaining three, it will be worth the trouble.

I know m8 i only need one killer lady and i am sorted.

Yo Dman, wishing ya well homie... Where did you get ya mini Grostar.. i want one :) not seen anyone else with these dude. excellent :)

Cheers m8, i got the mini Grostar from a shop in the UK, its a canadian company that makes them, they stopped producing the mini ones for a while but i think they are going to make more in the future.

Dman

fractaLz

fractaLz

I agree completely, chop the balls and keep flowering. I like to spray with some regular ol' water to make sure no pollen flys when I cut those fookers.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Hermie or not, those plants look healthy as shit bro, nice job.

Good luck on the rest of the females. Im watching this one closely. I havent popped mine yet. Im going to hold off until I see a nice keeper in your grow.

Good luck d-man.

Im glad if any gear hermied, it was swerves. Not meaning in a bad way.
Swerve is a stand up guy and is going to make it right. One of the best breeders IMO....one that stands behind his product.

D

d-man

Hermie or not, those plants look healthy as shit bro, nice job.

Good luck on the rest of the females. Im watching this one closely. I havent popped mine yet. Im going to hold off until I see a nice keeper in your grow.

Good luck d-man.

Im glad if any gear hermied, it was swerves. Not meaning in a bad way.
Swerve is a stand up guy and is going to make it right. One of the best breeders IMO....one that stands behind his product.

Thanks m8 i try my best, i just hope the best one aint a hermie and i get a nice keeper.

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

and updates d? im really interested in doing some sour aliens..that combo seems mouthwatering! :afroweed:

D

d-man

Hi all

Sorry i took so long with an update been busy recently and the plants are showing it , they have not had the care they should but they are still going strong.

They defo smelling sour and looking frosty.

Here they are @ 42days flower.

Sour Aliens 001

Sour Aliens 002

Sour Aliens 003

Sour Aliens 004

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good d-man! Keep up the good work bro.. how they stankin bro?

S

Swerve

looking good man gonna be some nice yeilder in there..cant wait to see them at day 60 hope you got something to hold them up with

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro. i too would like to know how they are smelling

N

negative 1

damn man! them look awesome. sour aliens are invading my brain!

Latest posts

Top Bottom