Sour Aliens

• Thread starter d-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good stuff Dman! I was interested in there RKS but have heard that it's not what they say it is. I mean it's Skunky but not as Skunky as Skunk fans expected I guess. I have been keeping an eye on DNA Genetics for a bit now. I have Chocolope and will probably get LA Woman in the near future. RP has some sick looking strains available! Best of luck finding that magic pheno.

Cheers,
Crom

D

d-man

Good stuff Dman! I was interested in there RKS but have heard that it's not what they say it is. I mean it's Skunky but not as Skunky as Skunk fans expected I guess. I have been keeping an eye on DNA Genetics for a bit now. I have Chocolope and will probably get LA Woman in the near future. RP has some sick looking strains available! Best of luck finding that magic pheno.

Cheers,
Crom

Damn i just got a pack of RKS hoping it would be really skunky, just done skunk#1 from Sensi and its not at all skunky.

I had great results with DNA's Cataract Kush and LA Confidential, both knockout smokes.

O

og_kid

burned some alien today that shit was fire and i love my sours this should b good.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn i just got a pack of RKS hoping it would be really Skunky, just done skunk#1 from Sensi and its not at all skunky.

I had great results with DNA's Cataract Kush and LA Confidential, both knockout smokes.

Yeah Dman sorry to maybe pop your bubble! I read that it was some nice smoke, just not that ridiculous '90s triple bagged and still smell it shat. That is what I would love to find! Sucks that Skunk#1 didn't give you a skunky pheno??? WTF? What kinda phenos did you run into, if you don't mind chattin about this strain for a minute... Sorry if it's off topic :blush I think that I'd still run the RKS either way with hopes of finding something to cross with that magic skunk when I find it. I would almost say that the super skunky pheno may have come from the east coast(USA)?? It seems like DNA are saying that RKS is the Cali Skunk from back in the day?? I don't know let me know if you find anything out!

Cheers,
Crom:party0033:

D

d-man

Sour Aliens 10 days into flower

Hello Farmers

The Sour Aliens are now 10 days into flower, i have 7 out of 10 female, the males have been chopped.

I have done a bit of supercropping to keep even canopy now they are stretching.

I am just starting to feed with Plant Magic Organic Bloom.

DSCI0003 2

DSCI0004 2

DSCI0006 2

DSCI0007 2

DSCI0008 2

DSCI0009 2

DSCI0012 2

DSCI0013 2

DSCI0014 2

DSCI0016 2

Cant wait to see the buds.:smiley_joint:

S

smoketilluchoke

lookin good d-man

nice n healthy those plants bro

good m/f ration there too haha

ive noticed cali connect beans seem to have a lot of females in a pack, i likin it

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Awesome shots there dman, and perfect timing! I popped 10 beans 3 weeks ago and all 10 popped. The best part is I get a sneak peak in your room to see whats in my future.

L

lone_botanist

lookin great man cant wait to see em chunkin up for ya!!:boogie:

D

d-man

Hey Swerve

I have tried to PM you but i cant because i am new user.

Basically as you can see i am running your Sour Aliens, i popped a 10 pack and got 7 females.

All was going really well until today, just had a good look at the plants and i have noticed 3 out of the 7 are Hermies:worried

I have pistils and balls popping up all over the place, i have double checked my tent setup today and i defo have no problems with environment, also other strains in same tent with no problems.

I have tried to get pictures of the balls but the camera i have is shite and cant focus well close up, i will borrow a good camera with macro and post pics.

Have you had any issues with the Sour Aliens and Hermies?

The odd nana in late flower is to be expected but these are true hermies.

Thought id let you know so you can look into it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

D-man

T

THC Toker

Sour Aliens ey ? :spacecraft:

I am just loving some of the names of strains and hybrids that are kicking around nowadays.

Good luck with those plants dude

:weed-sign:

S

Swerve

no shit this is the first time i have heard of this... man im sorry as they are looking great. i guess toss those and now watch the others.

E

edux10

nice lookin!!

did i see some down curl on some fan leafs? maybe less food idk. looks bomb tho

JH420

JH420

Has anyone finished these before? I thought the original Sour D was not hermie prone...or did I get that wrong?

Mud Man

Mud Man

What HOOD you running there ! Your Set up is nice man.

You reflector looks crazy.,...:evilgrin0021:

D

d-man

no shit this is the first time i have heard of this... man im sorry as they are looking great. i guess toss those and now watch the others.

Not 100% sure now been looking again and they do look like balls but i found 1 that was just opening and it looked like pistils are popping out, so they maybe preflowers but unlike any i have seen before, i am keeping a very close eye on them, i let you know for sure as soon as i know

nice lookin!!

did i see some down curl on some fan leafs? maybe less food idk. looks bomb tho

Pictures were taken just before lights on they do seem to droop a bit when lights off, not really fed them much yet either they in compost and i only started on the organic bloom after 7 days flower at 2ml a litre so not too much food.

Has anyone finished these before? I thought the original Sour D was not hermie prone...or did I get that wrong?

Not seen a diary anywhere dont even know if they are tested, i have had hermie issues with DNA's Headband and thats a cross with Sour D, so maybe it is hermie prone.

What HOOD you running there ! Your Set up is nice man.

You reflector looks crazy.,...:evilgrin0021:

Yes Mudman the reflectors are sick m8 they called Grostars made by a canadian company, they are huge 1 meter wide.

D man

Mud Man

Mud Man

Yes Mudman the reflectors are sick m8 they called Grostars made by a canadian company, they are huge 1 meter wide.

D man

Schweeeeeet !

i need a GroStar - i want a mini one for my micro !! :evilgrin0040:Sorry to hear your Dramas with ze Alienz de la sour
Sure the remaining 4 will be sooper friggin dooper..
like i said b4 nice set up and skills homie

D

d-man

Schweeeeeet !

i need a GroStar - i want a mini one for my micro !! :evilgrin0040:Sorry to hear your Dramas with ze Alienz de la sour
Sure the remaining 4 will be sooper friggin dooper..
like i said b4 nice set up and skills homie

They make a mini Grostar m8, i got 2 of them, the big ones are 42" and the minis are 32"

I am sure i will get some really dank smoke from these babys.

N

namaste

hope you last 4 pull through dman :) lookin foward to seein more.

Top Bottom