Sour Aliens

• Thread starter d-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d-man

I finally chopped the Aliens on the 19th September @ day 72 flower.

I have speed dried a bud in 5 days to test it out, Its seriously dense its hard to crush the bud, the smell and taste is not there yet because its quick dried but its got a good kick to it.

The bud pictured is bone dry and weighs 3 gram.

Sour Aliens 001

Sour Aliens 002

Sour Aliens 003

D-man

D

dagobaker

u really pull 18 to 20 oz from a 600?
fuck man............props
u run co2? if not thats amazing

D

d-man

u really pull 18 to 20 oz from a 600?
fuck man............props
u run co2? if not thats amazing

Ye man got 18.5 oz from a 1 plant 1 600w light scrog of Super Lemon haze and got 37 oz from 12 plants under 2 x 600w. A friend i am helping out just got 40oz from a 2 plant scrog under 2 x 600w but his is in Coco with Canna nutes.

Its not amazing really its not even a gram a watt, people are hitting more than a gram a watt.

No co2 apart from whats in the air all organic in compost.

P

pdiddy2345

Great work d-man, looks like a yielder for sure. How is the smell on your chosen lady?

D

d-man

Great work d-man, looks like a yielder for sure. How is the smell on your chosen lady?

Thanks, not too good at describing smells, in flower they stunk like sour but now they are dry they dont smell as much hopefully this will change with a good cure.

I think because they were seeded by the hermies they did not reach full potential, i will have to try another run with the 2 Sour Alien phenos i got that dont hermie before i decide if it will be a keeper.

From the bud i have smoked so far it is not that special its good but not what i would call Dank, i expected a lot better.

The Reserva Privada Headband i grew alongside it is my current favourite and it smashed the Sour Aliens in every department taste, smell, looks and high.

I am going to try Swerves Sour OG next see how that compares to the Headband as they are a similar cross, Sour D and OG kush.

Dman

T

Tron

Dman- I found 1 female I'm keeping outta 10 that didn't herm, it's short in stature with massive leaves, and stems the circumference of my thumb... Seriously looks like the stems could be the stalk.. Find any like this??? I took a cut just in case it turned into something...

D

d-man

Dman- I found 1 female I'm keeping outta 10 that didn't herm, it's short in stature with massive leaves, and stems the circumference of my thumb... Seriously looks like the stems could be the stalk.. Find any like this??? I took a cut just in case it turned into something...

Ye m8 i think they are hermie prone its probably the Sour Diesel as i have grown other sour d crosses and had some hermies.

I not had any with thick stalks or stems all were just normal size.

The plants were really uniform in growth, shame about the herms but thats life, you only need 1 decent female and your sorted.

Dman

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Great log and nice grow bro!! Happy harvests and enjoy..

D

d-man

:rock

Great log and nice grow bro!! Happy harvests and enjoy..

Thanks Tex i am sure enjoying it

lookin goood

Cheers dude

nice job there bro.....i would smoke that dank

Thanks this will be my smoke for next few months.

How is the smell and taste now since its been curing bro?

Its getting better but its not a really smelly one, the smell whilst growing was strong but now its not.

nice grow man

Cheers dude

marski420

marski420

Cheers to you!! Enjoy that smoke, you earned it. Also dont worry that it doesnt smell yet man, sometimes it takes a nice long cure before the dank fully shows itself.

T

Tron

D-Man> Outta the one that I have on day 20, it smells like straight grape skittles... Find any that smell like this? It's already super frosty btw...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

d-man, nice grow log! I love the compost grow- your girls put out some great medicine, I'm thinking. The smells should return as the cure completes- I've found at least a 30 day cure will take care of the "hay" smell, as the chlorophyll dissipates. Thanks for sharing the grow with us!

Top Bottom