Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks, this strain does have grapey aroma with a touch of bubblegum. It's quite sweet and the bag appeal is up there with BMR or Sour Bubble. In fact we have photos comparing sour bubble buds to sour Grape buds.

More to come here soon. Anyone would enjoy growing this fine strain. It is a nice yielder and my phenotype mom is one of the lesser yielding ones. This clone mom has the tightest buds I have found and pretty nice colors. Some have a lot of purple.

This strain is low odor in grow and flower like Bogglegum but the frosty buds are very impressive. The high is strong and relaxing with good pain relief. A very smooth smoke.

Here you go BOG...Comparison pic...Sour Bubble is on the top and Sour Grape is on the bottom.
MrsBOG

View attachment 356921

Haha..you guys make a GREAT team!! That pic comparison is awesome...thanks! I LOVE the colors! Looks like some serious eye-candy! I'm VERY glad to hear she's low odor in growth too! I'm in an apartment and odor control is a major issue for me. Probably one of the biggest challenges I face. The Skywalker Kush I just took down got to be a serious security concern for me, and in fact, I had to take it down about 10 days earlier than I would have liked because of it!

Mine are taking right off!
Seedling

I put down 3 Sour Grape and 3 Sour Strawberry and all six were up in under 48 hours! I'm so excited to be running these!

Best,

Max :wacky:

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

We're cleaning Sour Grape buds as we speak. Smoked a joint and wow!! Just like BOG says, great high, creeps up on you and Bam!! You're loaded. We will have some of these buds at The Emerald Cup for you to taste and enjoy!! Come find us in the 215 area by the Vape Lounge at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Dec.14 & 15th. Hope to see you all there!!

MrsBOG

monkeymun

monkeymun

Haha..you guys make a GREAT team!! That pic comparison is awesome...thanks! I LOVE the colors! Looks like some serious eye-candy! I'm VERY glad to hear she's low odor in growth too! I'm in an apartment and odor control is a major issue for me. Probably one of the biggest challenges I face. The Skywalker Kush I just took down got to be a serious security concern for me, and in fact, I had to take it down about 10 days earlier than I would have liked because of it!

Mine are taking right off!
View attachment 357055

I put down 3 Sour Grape and 3 Sour Strawberry and all six were up in under 48 hours! I'm so excited to be running these!

Best,

Max :wacky:

What mix are you germinating those in?

Max Frost

Max Frost

What mix are you germinating those in?

That's just FF Happy Frog straight out of the bag. Nothin' fancy. I'll up-pot into FF Ocean Forrest before flipping. Actually, I JUST purchased a test batch of the Ideal 420 Soil https://www.ideal420soil.com/ It's supposed to be formulated exclusively for cannabis...gives increased THC and CBDs, requires no nutes...etc., etc., yada...yada.... I guess I bought into the hype enough to give it a try. I bought a single bag and am going to run it in a side-by-side with the Ocean Forrest. If it works as advertised...it'll be pretty great stuff! The comparison will be fun in any event, and I might just find a great new medium! One never knows! ;) Best, -Max :wacky:

That pic does look a little strange I guess. I had watered earlier and the top was drying out. I also took it right under the Bad Boy T-5, which kind of washed it out a bit too I think. It really doesn't look that weird in person...lol.

shawnskush

shawnskush

That's just FF Happy Frog straight out of the bag. Nothin' fancy. I'll up-pot into FF Ocean Forrest before flipping. Actually, I JUST purchased a test batch of the Ideal 420 Soil https://www.ideal420soil.com/ It's supposed to be formulated exclusively for cannabis...gives increased THC and CBDs, requires no nutes...etc., etc., yada...yada.... I guess I bought into the hype enough to give it a try. I bought a single bag and am going to run it in a side-by-side with the Ocean Forrest. If it works as advertised...it'll be pretty great stuff! The comparison will be fun in any event, and I might just find a great new medium! One never knows! ;) Best, -Max :wacky:

That pic does look a little strange I guess. I had watered earlier and the top was drying out. I also took it right under the Bad Boy T-5, which kind of washed it out a bit too I think. It really doesn't look that weird in person...lol.
You should flush fox farms before using IME its typically too hot for young plants so watch out for that...

shawnskush

shawnskush

You should keep an eye on that Roots Organic.... Aphid city!
Never had a problem with it personally but I always get it from a store that keeps the soil indoors and I open it up and spread it out in a kiddie pool to let it completely dry out before use. What do you use GL?

Max Frost

Max Frost

Never used the happy frog I just switched to roots organic after burning babies with the ocean forest figured you might wanna keep an eye on that..

I've had the OF burn young plants. The Happy Frog is their mix that's made for starts/cuttings. It's pretty close to the same composition...just the HF is not nearly as hot. I've never had issues with it. Thanks for the "heads-up" tho! ;) Best, -Max

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Sexy.

When did purple strains come into existence? I have never come across purple buds being sold yet.

Top Bottom