Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

These particular Sour Grape plants are finished now. We are going to dry them carefully, then bring them to the High Times San Bernardino Cup on February 8 & 9, 2014. Please join us at our booth and try some of this Sour Grape. We will also have some of our Sour Bubble on hand to sample. Come smoke with us; our booth is always in the 215 area outside. :happy:

Sour Grape 12 2013 DSCN5479
Sour Grape 12 2013 DSCN5483
Sour Grape 12 2013 DSCN5482
Sour Grape 12 2013 DSCN5484

All Four Pics are BOG's SOUR GRAPE​

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Good work Mrs. Bog! ;)

The three Sour Grape Clones just harvested were given 53 days flowering and then two days off to the side of the lights for a finishing frost. Do you remember the 48 in the dark tip?

The taste is smooth Grape soda and when cured it smells like fine red wine in the jar.

This clone is a mostly indica version that is a bit tighter than most. The other phenotypes share the color and taste but yield more. I like this selection and plan to keep it around. It is very low odor in flower and quite trouble free.

There are a few left...

T

tngreen

Thanks @MrsBOG ! I'll be sure to stop there first to be sure I get at least 1. Working with SourBoggle now and really only have room for 1 more strain for my BOG section. So many seeds so little space!

Myco

Myco

G'day BOG and BOGfans. :)

Well it appears I've got 3 different phenos of Sour Grape, about to go into flower. One grows similar to the "cornstalk" pheno you find among Sour Bubble seeds - with massive fan leaves and is quite stubborn about branching. Another is quite branchy on it's own, with medium sized fan leaves, but still an indica look to them. The last pheno is somewhere between the two, semi-branchy, some branching on it's own without topping, but with smaller fan leaves.

My guess, by the structure, is that the more branchy lady is the one that will give me the keeper that will resemble the mama keeper in the first pics in this thread...

They all have a fabulous aroma, a stem rub yields a very nice grapey, borderline skunky aroma.

I'll post some pics here soon once there's more to look at. I just picked up a fancy DSLR camera to treat myself with all of my recent hardwork, many pics to come!

Good vibes and happy Monday to all, while I fight this onslaught of flu/cold/virus/HELL !!

Myco
:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom