Sour Kush #6 Scog(custom singles)

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

looks sick bro, loving the single unit scrog, def awesome. keep up the good work bro. peace

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup RP Sour Kush, i did ah seed run and this thing was great from day one, and it ended up b n the best weed ive ever smoked, its so Diesely with ah little of the best kush added in.
This pic is it from the original run. "The run that changed the World" lol,well at least for the lucky few

Reason i asked is b/c i have one that has the same structure from seed and ill be stoked if it trichs up like yours!!! Its about 3 weeks into bloom. I heard its OG like nugs with diesel flav/smell

C

Cannapits

damn they filled in nicely..great work man..keep up the love

I

ibTheMan

Yah the other 11 where all good most where Fuely which is great too, but this one was different in looks and Taste, before it got picked i new it was dank, but when i smoked it i couldnt believe how good it was, everyone that smoked it at its peek said it was the best they ever smoked too.
They dont stretch from seed much, but from clone it does alot more. and the nugs are OG style imo

B

blaze 1

i had this a month ago and i loved the taste def more diesel than og but with that og power got one now a week in and she stinks so bad i love it ...i was just thinking looking at my plant this morning i should have done a scrog the branching is good and they are solid ..cant wait to see how yours turns out

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Dunno how I missed this one! Shits lookin fire mi amigo!

:character0180:

I

ibTheMan

Knaw im just playn,lol. There do n good there at like 42 days, getn Diesely.
Was you guys shocked for ah minute? lol

6 scrog 0031
6 scrog 0021
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killa bro great work as usual there gonna start to pack it on from here let there be diesel!!!:party0044:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Just been chillin like a villain man I've got a bout one more week till I flip can't wait she'll be in the mix with original diesel and Chemdog 91 so well see diesel in full affect haha gotta hit tha lynx maybe this week!

I

ibTheMan

Update=
Well they end up comen down at 65 days and i feel they Did Not come out near as good as the first run, i think it was because they caught root aphids not bad but enough to make it not as good, dont get me wrong its still better then most weed but it was the best i ever smoked the first run so thats what im lookn for Anything Less aint good enough to Me, im super hard on myself.

On the good side them 4 SK#6is yielded over 8 Oz ah piece in 5 gallon buckets with maybe 4 gallon of dirt.

SK done 0091
SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Looks nice anyways bro. Is that reserva privada sour kush aka headband?

I

ibTheMan

Looks nice anyways bro. Is that reserva privada sour kush aka headband?

Thanks, Yup RP, i hope i can get it back to how it was the first time, hands down the best weed ive ever smoked that time, and thats not just my opinion, others felt the same, and one has the Real SD cut.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks like some dank to me IB. Sure you'l get her back to her former glory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom