Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Things are going well. The bottom one in the middle is the one I dropped. It has new growth but it is still very small. As you can see, there are about 5 that are clearly ahead of the others. I think a couple, I probably transplanted too soon.

IMG 20181130 183137073

Monster762

Monster762

Things are going well. The bottom one in the middle is the one I dropped. It has new growth but it is still very small. As you can see, there are about 5 that are clearly ahead of the others. I think a couple, I probably transplanted too soon.

View attachment 844015
Nah they’ll take off. The ones you think you transplanted too soon just limit the amount of water to them. Make the roots work. Don’t wet em like the others cause their roots ain’t ready to use that much yet it’ll sit in the soil n try to cause you a fungus issue.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

View attachment 844015

The mandle is back!! :love1:
Looking great man. Is skinny sexy right middle?

D

DylonWyatt

It was my first grow so I don't have much to compare it to. But I would say it's an easy strain to grow. It did will even with all the shit I put them through. I had some issues with heat for a little bit, I had problems at first with not watering to enough runoff which I think caused some issues. But even with all my rookie mistakes, they grew strong and healthy. I got a couple late nanners at the very end but I was definitely satisfied with the results. Here's a link to the journal if ya wanna take a look.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-first-grow-ever-sour-diesel.97855/

That is, a newcomer will be able to independently grow this plant? It turns out that he is not picky at all and does not need a lot of light and liquid, right? Based on this, to grow this plant is not particularly costly for the money obtained (Don't needs powerful lamps, therefore you do not need very powerful generator, if you grow up outdoor).

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That is, a newcomer will be able to independently grow this plant? It turns out that he is not picky at all and does not need a lot of light and liquid, right? Based on this, to grow this plant is not particularly costly for the money obtained (Don't needs powerful lamps, therefore you do not need very powerful generator, if you grow up outdoor).
I can't really say. I had a pretty powerful light over them cranked up to the max.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Have you bumped up the Hurculean harvest?
Yeah, in early veg it wasn't getting any. I was following the schedule at half strength and only using 3 bottles from the lineup which didn't include HH. I am now using them all at half strength. I think we talked about this before, but did you say you usually bump HH up a little more than the others when doing Foliar feed?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Anyway, thanks for the information man. It seemed to me, or the photos of the not-fed plants look even better?
Yeah it's definitely not a heavy feeder. When I did finally go above half strength in my nutes, I burned them. But I also think I wasn't getting enough runoff and I was getting some buildup in the pots.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Yeah, in early veg it wasn't getting any. I was following the schedule at half strength and only using 3 bottles from the lineup which didn't include HH. I am now using them all at half strength. I think we talked about this before, but did you say you usually bump HH up a little more than the others when doing Foliar feed?
Yeah it’s recommended to bump up the HH by double

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny you said this. I was literally just thinking i remembered someone doing this, and it was you!:D it's exactly what I'll be doing

Ha that’s funny. It comes in handy for sure :-)

Top Bottom