Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Dipped that sucka in some Soul-Glo mang!

O

Organicyumyum

This is Pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg I just chopped. Massive colas, stinking up my crib. bombay! thank you alien, got my keepers! cant even wait to pop the rest of the beans I have, there's gotta be at least 20 more keepers in the stock I have.

Photo 15
Photo 16
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
YUM fukn YUM OYY, Great job bro! Stoked for ya dude! Enjoy! Motiv

O

Organicyumyum

Here is Pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg. still needs a day or two more to dry before going into jars. Cheers to Alien for the solid genetic selections! pic one is without a flash, pic two is with a flash. Yum Yum! :tongueout

Photo 16
Photo 15
GodZsoN

GodZsoN

With out flash all day long.. flippin dank bro.. beautiful job..

Peace bratha,
GodZsoN

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow that bud looks tasty & u say it a huge yielding plant that's a killer pheno great find

E

el_tenador

Looking like super dankness OYY, enjoy. I'm getting lifted just looking at the pics.

O

Organicyumyum

this one got just shy of 3 zips in a 2 gallon. monster yield! could have been more if I had vegged her longer.

O

onaeun

i just loaded some of the SLAD pheno B into my 2ft bong and i can attest to the potency of this strain grown by OrganicYY. i have fibromyalgia and arthritis pains all over my body 24/7. one bongload of the pheno B had me painless for 20 minutes. thats very significant in my world. i would definitely rate this strains potency up there with some of the best, and really should be crushingly
potent with a nice cure. impressed to say the least.

A

Alien

Supporter
i just loaded some of the SLAD pheno B into my 2ft bong and i can attest to the potency of this strain grown by OrganicYY. i have fibromyalgia and arthritis pains all over my body 24/7. one bongload of the pheno B had me painless for 20 minutes. thats very significant in my world. i would definitely rate this strains potency up there with some of the best, and really should be crushingly
potent with a nice cure. impressed to say the least.

Awesome...great to hear it really helped with your pain bro! Thanks for the feedback...and thanks to OYY for test driving those beans! You did a fine job, my friend.

Welcome to the farm.

-Alien

O

onaeun

Awesome...great to hear it really helped with your pain bro! Thanks for the feedback...and thanks to OYY for test driving those beans! You did a fine job, my friend.

Welcome to the farm.

-Alien

thank you for breeding such fine creations, much much respect to you Alien. i hope to fill my micro garden mostly with your genetics.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great yield thats a bad ass strain u got going there killer job

O

Organicyumyum

here is a pic of a dry nug of Pheno A of Sour Lemon Alien Dawg. Think I'll keep this one around for a while too. this one seems to lean more towards the sour diesel thats in it. yield looks like it's gonna be pretty big. thanks alien

Photo 18
Top Bottom