Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Way to kill it homie! I agree about the pot size. Before I switched to beds I always ran 2.5 gallon pots of soil and pulled 4 zips a plant no problem.

thanks man! yeah, i really wanna just switch to beds pretty soon. im just hoping this met eradicates these r.a.'s soon. really kills the quality.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Great work yumyum. Doin those Alien genes right bro! Amazing trich production for 5 weeks. Cant wait to see her develop

O

Organicyumyum

Great work yumyum. Doin those Alien genes right bro! Amazing trich production for 5 weeks. Cant wait to see her develop

thank you brother! honestly, out of all 7 seeds I popped, they are all bomb. obviously some are keepers more than others, but all of them are worthy of smoking.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Those genes look killer! I use 1 gal Eco pots with coco in a 4x8---

Should I use bigger pots? 2 gal?

O

Organicyumyum

Here are photos of both pheno A and B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg at day 49. Pheno B has about a week to go and Pheno A has about 2 weeks to go. Pheno B is the first pic, Pheno A is the 2nd. Oh, and as far as root aphids with these, they both seem to be very resistant compared to all my other strains. damage is very minimal.

Photo 8
Photo 9
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm glad your finally getting good genetics from beans and not from p.o. anymore soilgrownorganics besides there fake genetics they always had pest. Atleast your albert walker turned out real and your sour double aka power. the pics look nice..

Illmind

Illmind

that first nug is gonna be a boulder come harvests. lucky guy to be blessed with aliens creations. bet they smell amazing.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Both are looking nice bro but I'm diggin pheno B for sure.

A

Alien

Supporter
Since I announced it in another thread related to the Alien Diesel hybrids...BINs of this strain...same exact batch of FEM seeds that OYY is growing from...will be available on the farm in the coming months....along with a bunch of other FEM gear from that same pollination. Some serious diamonds in there...

Cheers,
Alien

MEGA956

MEGA956

Since I announced it in another thread related to the Alien Diesel hybrids...BINs of this strain...same exact batch of FEM seeds that OYY is growing from...will be available on the farm in the coming months....along with a bunch of other FEM gear from that same pollination. Some serious diamonds in there...

Cheers,
Alien

// That's great news bro! I almost got a heart attack and I'm just 21.

O

Organicyumyum

it's chop time in 2 days for pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg and pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. I cant wait! The Sour Lemon Alien Dawg has massive colas. Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles reeks of fuely fruity pebbles. yum yum! :tongueout

E

el_tenador

Congrats on an incredible grow OYY, enjoyed watching the show very much.

O

Organicyumyum

Congrats on an incredible grow OYY, enjoyed watching the show very much.

thanks man, i appreciate that. i'll take some photos when i cut these things down. the rest of the phenos of both strains will be finishing in the next 2-3 weeks.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
it's chop time in 2 days for pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg and pheno A of the Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. I cant wait! The Sour Lemon Alien Dawg has massive colas. Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles reeks of fuely fruity pebbles. yum yum! :tongueout
Congrats OYY, i imagine the anticipation to harvest these beauties is intense. Enjoy brother! Great job as well man! You are blessed! Peace man! Motiv

O

Organicyumyum

Here is the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg pheno B at day 55! yum yum yum! these nugs are the size of a baseball bat. massive colas and stinky buds that turn all sorts of colors. thanks Alien, solid genetics all around!

Photo 13
Top Bottom