South Africa Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X Man

X Man

It's too young to speculate. I personally know an elderly gentleman with a licence and is growing and extracting oil for a an institute. He has been asking me for Super Silver cuts which I've agreed to. There is light and I agree that there needs to be no lines blurred but there is nothing a forum can do with us talking unless we are active. I'm hopeful of things but regardless I will keep on

How does one qualify for those Super Silver cuts and some of your harvested product. I'd give my leftie for a taste of the Kush and Chemdog hybrids?

G

GoneJahNinja

One last girl being trimmed up for cure. So far looking at 4.5kg plus about another 1and a bit coming with this last girl. Trim and sugar leaf we sitting at just over 5kg. Total including trim for extracts just over 10kg. Happy growing people hope your northern grows are off strong!
In which province are you based? KZN? Wish I had a source like you for my colleagues who are in SA for a couple of months annually. The quality they get is fairly low. But at least they brought back some SwaziGold seed to try growing in Cali this season.

Top Bottom