Southern Ontario (Canada) Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter Oricson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have always thought that wpm was due to humidity, lack of air flow, overwatering and genetics.
Those Gelato Dreams must be a sight to behold.
There was a guy on here from Edmonton last year and he grew 4 monsters outdoors. He built a green house around it, bought a thermal cover for it, put in a wood stove, surrounded it with fishing line and hooks & motion activated lights stopped a few break in attempts, inherited a nice pair of sheers left by would be thieves, he had to deal with snow and zero temps but successfully grew & harvested 4 monster Gorilla Glue...faux legally . It can be done in Canada, even down here in Nova Scotia there are people who have great success....just not me......I think there was a song about too many tears and heart aches to go down that road again.😄😄

Redcanoe

Redcanoe

There was a guy on here from Edmonton last year and he grew 4 monsters outdoors. He built a green house around it, bought a thermal cover for it, put in a wood stove, surrounded it with fishing line and hooks & motion activated lights stopped a few break in attempts, inherited a nice pair of sheers left by would be thieves, he had to deal with snow and zero temps but successfully grew & harvested 4 monster Gorilla Glue...faux legally . It can be done in Canada, even down here in Nova Scotia there are people who have great success....just not me......I think there was a song about too many tears and heart aches to go down that road again.😄😄
Wow!!.. The level of dedication of some outdoor growers is astounding. I plan on building a very basic shelter for my Chronic. Theives will be out en masse in 2-3 weeks. God only knows how many eyes seen my lady from the forest behing my house. My work takes me all over Canada, being away from home mid September to mid October makes me lose a bit of sleep. A lot of time and effort is lost to theives. Karma is a bitch though..

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow!!.. The level of dedication of some outdoor growers is astounding. I plan on building a very basic shelter for my Chronic. Theives will be out en masse in 2-3 weeks. God only knows how many eyes seen my lady from the forest behing my house. My work takes me all over Canada, being away from home mid September to mid October makes me lose a bit of sleep. A lot of time and effort is lost to theives. Karma is a bitch though..
I believe he set up a cot in the GH to protect and stoke the fire at one point.

The fishing line and fish hooks fked the thieves up. with bells or cans attached.. add.a deer cam or improvised dash cam)...could be good video .Flash the flood lights come on.....The look of ooops busted would be priceless.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have always thought that wpm was due to humidity, lack of air flow, overwatering and genetics.
Those Gelato Dreams must be a sight to behold.
wpm is always “out there”, yes it just needs the right conditions to attack certain plants.,
science has discovered that there is only two types of wpm that affect marijuana, one strain is in north america and the other is in europe..
i have friends right now with it on one but not the others.
yes i’m proud that all gelato dreams are huge and beautiful..
anesia seeds😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom