Space limitation. Any help or suggestions?

• Thread starter loveinyourheart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deaner

Day 45:
what is going on with them? Light burn? Deficiencies?

T

Topsrite

Im using floraflex nutes

should I start to feed their bloom nutes?
I just finished a first run with floraflex with autos. What I will tell you is I’d wait till lots of blooming starts. Floraflex bloom nutes stop all vertical growth to me and concentrate on flowers which is fine, but in order to get full potential of your plant I’d really wait and continue with the V series until as stated. Seems to be a good product, but recently the CS has fallen off, Good Luck

L

loveinyourheart

I just finished a first run with floraflex with autos. What I will tell you is I’d wait till lots of blooming starts. Floraflex bloom nutes stop all vertical growth to me and concentrate on flowers which is fine, but in order to get full potential of your plant I’d really wait and continue with the V series until as stated. Seems to be a good product, but recently the CS has fallen off, Good Luck
thats also what ive read. so ive waited a good 12 days since the first signs of flowering to start the bloom nutes
should i start even later for the next run?

7munkee

7munkee

I am growing autos and they started to flower last week. I just got the FloraFlex 8 part complete kit and started right in with the flower nutes at recommended dose. It has been a week and I am seeing no sign of stress or even a slow down of vertical growth. And I am feeding them every 36 hours...5 gallon air pots. At least this has been my experience so far

I cant wait to do a full run with them.
IMG 20220518 124426

L

loveinyourheart

I am growing autos and they started to flower last week. I just got the FloraFlex 8 part complete kit and started right in with the flower nutes at recommended dose. It has been a week and I am seeing no sign of stress or even a slow down of vertical growth. And I am feeding them every 36 hours...5 gallon air pots. At least this has been my experience so far

I cant wait to do a full run with them.View attachment 1246072
ill be curious your thought

I find my Colas are getting pretty damn big right now, im pretty impressed. I have colas size of mini bottle at this point. I feel the floraflex nutes are def effective

L

loveinyourheart

well
i bought a 2x4 tent! that should solve some of my issue.

ill use my 2x2 for vegetative 0-30 days, then the 4 plants will go in the flowering 2x4 tent. I ordered 2 lights for it.

Top Bottom