Space limitation. Any help or suggestions?

• Thread starter loveinyourheart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loveinyourheart

Day 32: more and more yellow. No clue what i can do at this point

FBD39F2D 4D31 4F7D B3D6 1EB5B4057613
8F8A69F8 76D8 47C9 A886 7DC19B6088AE
EFAC612A B34E 4C1C 9DA1 B94A8B528CF0
Ponky

Ponky

Hopefully you didn't water them too soon. Than can damage the roots. Cause issues.

L

loveinyourheart

Go ahead an stab a finger in the pot before you water to make sure it isn't too wet
I make sure the entire medium is bone dry. I now water about once every 5 days.
5 gallons pot

i never water when even 3 inch above the soil is remotely humid.

L

loveinyourheart

day 34
received my ph meter. My water is around 6.4 so good enough for soil.

2E46D61D EA6A 417C BDCF EE66066C99F3
26648E89 A061 41B7 BA01 0D22660202D6
fishbuds

fishbuds

I have not read the entire thread, but since you are still asking for opinions, here goes:

For some botanical reason, beyond my scope, cannabis tolerates, even enjoys a slightly higher ph as it progresses later into flower. So, plants that loved 6.1-6.3, early on, may enjoy 6.6-6.8 mid to late flower. Something about nutrient uptake blah blah, constant low p.h water can cause issues in smallish pots.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
not related to your issue but i think you should defoliate how is your rh i have high rh all the time so that crowded scene gives me anxiety.
and as far as your problems go what are you feeding them at this point?

L

loveinyourheart

should I start the Bloom nutrients or i should still continue the Veg nutes?

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I don't think this is nitrogen deficiency resembles very much like zinc and I'm pretty confident if this was a mobile nutrient deficiency such as calmag nitrogen potassium phosphorus it would start at the bottom foliage and the new growth would be healthier looking.....but this is throughout your plant very much so with new growth check the link I included and based on posts Iv read before this should be easy to diagnose and correct if actions are taken now

L

loveinyourheart

I don't think this is nitrogen deficiency resembles very much like zinc and I'm pretty confident if this was a mobile nutrient deficiency such as calmag nitrogen potassium phosphorus it would start at the bottom foliage and the new growth would be healthier looking.....but this is throughout your plant very much so with new growth check the link I included and based on posts Iv read before this should be easy to diagnose and correct if actions are taken now

thanks very much, definitely looks like my plants lack zinc.. I realize though that my lights exagerate the yellows. tint. its much less yellow outside the tent.

again, im not sure if i understand here. Am I in flower stage of pre flower. should I begin to feed with Bloom nutrients or should I stick with Veg nutriments for another week?

Ponky

Ponky

thanks very much, definitely looks like my plants lack zinc.. I realize though that my lights exagerate the yellows. tint. its much less yellow outside the tent.

again, im not sure if i understand here. Am I in flower stage of pre flower. should I begin to feed with Bloom nutrients or should I stick with Veg nutriments for another week?
Switch over by week 3 of 12 hour light

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I tested this out in 2 runs I gave full veg for the first watering in week 1 of flower and by day 3-4 I'd give half and half and by day 7 give full bloom . This run I just started giving full bloom from day one of flower and didn't really notice much the size of the plants store enough nutrients and the doses i give carry them to the next feeding. When going into flower the plant isn't focusing on vegetation its transitioning to flower so really needs that boost in phosphorus & potassium for buds deff recommend end of week one no more vegg nutrients and if you are struggling with deficiencys or plant health in regards of food make your life easier go synthetic or as I use a synthetic organic hybrid line like "remo nutrients" cheap in price high in quality you can fix things much easier and faster and when you get the hang of growing jump back to organics.

Top Bottom