Spauldings veg room, fried chicken and gasoline!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Smart man. I'm going to try one ofe those methods on my trim next time around. I'll post it to my thread when i get that far! Got plans to resurect my thread this weekend if shit doesnt blow up before then
You’ll get there buddy! Soon!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I just wanna come over there and tile that floor 😂 would look sweet under the girls and so easy to mop down

Straight black grout so no worries about stains either lol
Yeah, my house flooded a few years ago, Hurricane Harvey, the kitchen, bathrooms were priority, then new walls went in. I finished on all of that myself except my sons room. Then he split I finished that in. The floors are the only thing that hasn’t been done yet, it’s really nice just having the concrete in the grow rooms though. It’s really easy to clean. Doesn’t hold any moisture. So it has its pluses, but legit, the main reason floors aren’t done, is because after it happened, the outpouring of support was so huge and fast, everything we lost was replaced and drug into the house before I had a chance to put in floors. It’s eventually getting some bs vinyl flooring. We are selling this house, and moving to Colorado, so it’s been area rugs for the most part. But, trust me, I get it, it drove me crazy for a while, then flu, my wife’s heart issues, life has just blitzed us the last few years. It’s at the bottom of the totem pole you know?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah, my house flooded a few years ago, Hurricane Harvey, the kitchen, bathrooms were priority, then new walls went in. I finished on all of that myself except my sons room. Then he split I finished that in. The floors are the only thing that hasn’t been done yet, it’s really nice just having the concrete in the grow rooms though. It’s really easy to clean. Doesn’t hold any moisture. So it has its pluses, but legit, the main reason floors aren’t done, is because after it happened, the outpouring of support was so huge and fast, everything we lost was replaced and drug into the house before I had a chance to put in floors. It’s eventually getting some bs vinyl flooring. We are selling this house, and moving to Colorado, so it’s been area rugs for the most part. But, trust me, I get it, it drove me crazy for a while, then flu, my wife’s heart issues, life has just blitzed us the last few years. It’s at the bottom of the totem pole you know?
When you move to Colorado, drop me a line. Always awesome to meet up and chat with good people!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
When you move to Colorado, drop me a line. Always awesome to meet up and chat with good people!
Absolutely! Everyone on the farm will know when I make the jump, grand junction bound….it would be great to burn one with you!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I used to live there. It's a drive from the front range for sure but the scenery is beautiful- and so is the fishing if you know where to go!
I do as a matter of fact 😉 used to service towers out that way, found a lot of great fishing spots topside.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Soooooo where's the bloom room, Capt'n?
It hasn’t flipped to flower yet, In about a week I am though. It will stay in flower from here on out. I’ve just been busy sorting the veg room. Make sure I’ll have plenty of moms and cuttings ready by the time the ones In there are done. Here’s the link…..

Top Bottom