Spectrum King Leds - Anybod Using These?

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tags420

tags420

No because they don't state what diodes that they use
Did you even look...
Home page
http://plantphotonics.com/
Osram leds 350 1

Have you ever emailed them?

tags420

tags420

I use Cree CXB3590's mono's aka disco lights are the past. Just remember I make my own lights lol

View attachment 525515 View attachment 525516 View attachment 525517
At least say that then...not something that is saying that company is lying or deceiving. They were totally open about their components. Becuase you use cree, is not an excuse for lack of education on a subject you're speaking about.

Why are top bin crees so good...? It's because out their efficiency. Not so much the white. White is an added bonus. but it's the sheer photons that do the work. And a mono based light is capable of that and will be making advancements just as whites have recently. So stay educated my patriot friend. If you don't actually know what's the premise of good is...how will you know when your train is done and another is boarding.
Why would I need to remember that you build them when I remember opening your mind to how and showing you them for the first time. A hot headed mars hyper turned cree junky in a week or 2. You and your garden are welcome.

IMG 4625 IMG 5674 IMG 0765IMG 6059

IMG 5602 1
IMG 6424 IMG 6561

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tags420 would you not admit that red/blue is a thing of the past and that we now know that plants need the full spectrum including green to produce optimum results??
Red/Blue has it's place say maybe propagation/tissue culture/cloning...
Red and blue is kind of like saying tht humans only need protein and Carbs to survive....they need between 300's-high 700's/infrared
all wavelengths help as either precursors for photosynthesis or photosynthesis....

Do all lights work?? Pretty much that because plants have a way of using wht ever is available...but that means hormone swings and not so optimal flower production

JMO

tags420

tags420

@tags420 would you not admit that red/blue is a thing of the past and that we now know that plants need the full spectrum including green to produce optimum results??
Red/Blue has it's place say maybe propagation/tissue culture/cloning...
Red and blue is kind of like saying tht humans only need protein and Carbs to survive....they need between 300's-high 700's/infrared
all wavelengths help as either precursors for photosynthesis or photosynthesis....

Do all lights work?? Pretty much that because plants have a way of using wht ever is available...but that means hormone swings and not so optimal flower production

JMO
Did you notice all the white in my garden??

I didn't said juts red and blue...I said monos. Green is a mono so is cyan, yellow, 730, uv, many of the things that can be enhance or added to a white base. Never said it had to be a full mono panels either. They need each other...but they are never on the same level at once. So one is always holding the other back. At this point, we can produce phosphorus red better than actual red dies of any nm range. But that may or may not always be true. And also that whites are blue with phosphorus conversion is all based on the supremacy of the blue die being able to sacrifice a little in conversion and still be efficient as a white. Remote and specially formulated horticulture phosphorous are not far off, but monos making a come back will happen.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tags420
I understand exactly what you said
Where in the commercial Agro industry are they using monos??

Just wondering...like I said in an earlier post....what consumers get and think is good an what commercial industry actually use are vastly differ

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@tags420 Don't try and say I don't know what I'm talking about with Cob's and mono's. I smashed a Mars II 900w panel if you can remember and I have a grow I do weekly videos

I have many more panels to make with 65 CXB3590's and 10 Vero 29 v2

SAM 0814 SAM 0815 SAM 0816 SAM 0817

tags420

tags420

@tags420
I understand exactly what you said
Where in the commercial Agro industry are they using monos??

Just wondering...like I said in an earlier post....what consumers get and think is good an what commercial industry actually use are vastly differ
99.99% of commercial grows are pure mono panels. Illumitex, heliospectra, and lumigrow. Mostly because of ther safety certification. But regardless, mono based panels still run the show.
Yes we know what white can do...but the world and specially the scientific cummunity is on and will still push for mono enhance at the least.
@tags420 Don't try and say I don't know what I'm talking about with Cob's and mono's. I smashed a Mars II 900w panel if you can remember and I have a grow I do weekly videos

I have many more panels to make with 65 CXB3590's and 10 Vero 29 v2
Like I have said before...I am GG and showed you cobs in the first place. Wonder where you got the YouTube idea.
Glad you bought so many. Now get some harvest out of them. One is good good for you. Years of data speaks with a lot more validity.

So how efficient is a cree or rebel blue mono then. At 700 and 350ma? I'll wait for you to google.

And that mars grow looks better then any of real styles grows with the cob lol at 3 weeks dAY 1 LOOKS SMALL here 2 week veg and day 21 3 weeks veg "_ _ " day 1 do you see a difference ???
Darth. Do we really need to get into this. Get quality leds like you said you were going to and actually test it.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tags420
I apologize but those 3 brands are consumer products not even close to commercial products...Try Philips commercial or Valoya...company's like that....I am not trying to disrespect but if you think those company's are commercial...well then....you havnt seen commercial

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm sorry you are right Heliospectra is industrial but the other 2 are a joke

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@tags420 You showed pick of the cobs but you didn't show me how to build my panels and you didn't show me how to convert lux into par. But I will say one thing I am gonna start a light company because of you lol. I'm still testing them and playing with different kelvins. When come down to it I can grow just stay tuned to my youtube videos that's all I have to say.

tags420

tags420

@tags420
I apologize but those 3 brands are consumer products not even close to commercial products...Try Philips commercial or Valoya...company's like that....I am not trying to disrespect but if you think those company's are commercial...well then....you havnt seen commercial
Well, they are commercial. They are UL, ETL, and/or IP65+ certified. And can be installed in greenhouse and damp environments. And are currently in use in major facilities on both the MJ and normal Ag hort industry. And focus their business efforts towards major facilities and let the chips fall where they may in the hobby world.

None of the so called commercial panels will produce the BIOMASS necessary. But regardless...they ARE commercial units.
Never said they were the best or that their isn't tiers of commercial just as with all products.

What is your definition of commercial. Technically, there is no such thing outside of certification that I know of.

And just to make it clear...I support none of these fixture...not even valoya. I don;t need to test what an extra 100µmols of red does to flavor of lettuce. I want biomass yields of flowers and trichomes. And sheer photons is what gives that.

Last edited:
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

And that mars grow looks better then any of real styles grows with the cob lol at 3 weeks dAY 1 LOOKS SMALL here 2 week veg and day 21 3 weeks veg "_ _ " day 1 do you see a difference ??? View attachment 525657 View attachment 525658
Darth? You are wrong my plants are starting week 3 that means they are 15 days old not 21 duh.SAM 0822 SAM 0823 SAM 0824 SAM 0825

The co2 enhancer I got from the Max Yield Indoor Expo and it's the size of a 2l bottle

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tags420 so u are telling me that you are only interested in mass producing to sell as much product as possible....sounds like good medicine to me...I to would NEVER want my plants to give the full expression of themselves with all antioxidants and phyto nutrients....
and who cares about taste....it's all about the money bro!!!!

cool
"biomass" aka $
for sure

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

How many days are there in a week ?? 7 3 weeks = 21 days :)
Ah day 1 of week 3 of veg that means 14 days have past and now on week 3 and after 21 days have past it will be day 1 of week 4 duh. Do you even know how to count? Wait you don't even remember what you were saying on the other site do you? You can't count just face it day 1 of week 3 means 14 days have past and now I am beginning week 3 that means I'm on day 15 of veg and when 21 days have past I'm starting weeks 4 duh.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

this seems like a never ending pissing match . theres some real good info in there . However whatever works i have mars products and am happy . others have other led's and are happy . great . So lets stop nocking other products and stick to the facts of your choice.

tags420

tags420

@tags420 so u are telling me that you are only interested in mass producing to sell as much product as possible....sounds like good medicine to me...I to would NEVER want my plants to give the full expression of themselves with all antioxidants and phyto nutrients....
and who cares about taste....it's all about the money bro!!!!

cool
"biomass" aka $
for sure
Not sure what your deal is and why you want to take that out of context.
Do you want to give up 20-30% in yields for a .5% increase in cannabinoids and terpenes?
The same influences that impact taste in leafy greens are not consistent with cannabinoids and terpenes in cannabis. I have done multiple side by sides of led and hps, using both monos, whites, white/red variations. All white combinations increase cannabinoids by 2-4% over hps, while and some red/blues combos were under hps.

You act like they are crushing anything else, or even clearly superior in anyway. HPS, MH, and CMH all have done amazing jobs at near maximizing production, potency, and bag appeal.
While every "industrial" light is producing well below the efficiency of HPS. People think sodiums are inefficient for some reason... 1.8-2+µmols/w stomps 99% of led's in the world period as well as all other tech...and no matter what they will not replace an hps with less wattage if they aren't e to equal in efficiency yet. It's just physics and plant physiology. So until they can keep up on a photon count and prove(in anyway) that they are needed to maximize potency and phenotypical expression of cannabis...I will always be going for the empirical results.

And again...my garden is pure led...and beating HID and other led's. And I paid a premium for it and always have. I don't cut any corners or downgrade my meds. Thanks

Top Bottom