Spider Farmer Giveaway, Looking for SE5000 Tester!!!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spider Farmer is looking for tester!!! Who wanna try??🥳

😍Prize:1*SE5000 LED Grow Light
www.spider-farmer.com
Discont code: SFTHC

🤔How to join in?
1.Must be a grower or have grow plan in the near future
2.Share your opinoin about Spider Farmer SE series in the comment
3.Like this post

😎P.S.: Winner needs to weekly update of growing diary for a round after get the prize
(otherwise,winner may lose the chance of the next test)

Date: 7/15-7/30

We'll pick an opinion in the comments randomly on 7/31 and announce the winner.
Welcome to join us, maybe you are the lucky winner😉

Se winner
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Hello I am growing perpetually and could use more light for sure. The spider farmer se lights look solid, efficient and powerful with a good spread! Ive never had one but I've heard alot of folks love their spider farmer lights and I would like the chance to use one to really boost my plants in a big way. All the spider farmer grows I've seen so far looked super healthy and lush, and I hope to be a future spider farmer! Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck everyone!

Moeboi

Moeboi

www.spider-farmer.com

🤔How to join in?
3.Like this post

😎P.S.: Winner needs to weekly update of growing diary for a round after get the prize

I've hear alot of great things about spider farmer se lights and would love to try out and see how awesome they work for myself.kinda new to growing but I've been trying for years but failed due to my lighting so hopefully I can win to see if I can get a few good plants to grow faster than my year long plants I've been growing lol

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

www.spider-farmer.com

🤔How to join in?
3.Like this post

I have yet to try a SF light but am very impressed with the bar style design of the SE series and components you have included. Overall the SE series gives something for every level of grower from beginner to expert. I would very much like to do a side by side with my current quantum board.

Good luck everyone and thank you again for the opportunity @SpiderFarmerLED

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

www.spider-farmer.com

🤔How to join in?
3.Like this post

I currently have 2 4x4 tents, will be running the same exact strain at 4 weeks apart over the spand of 6 months. Everything will be same, 4x4 tents, 3x3 flood trays, 20 gallon reservoirs with1050gph water pumps feeding a custom manifold that feeds 40 plants for a top feed system.
As mentioned before I just purchased a gavita pro1700e with the adapter to make it dimmable. My key reasons for my purchase was the combinations that the company manufactured. Samsung diodes, osram for the reds, full spectrum, the driver is decent and doesn't stress the diodes and a 5 year warranty. Unfortunately I had to spend extra money on an adapter to achieve the dimmable feature.
Idk if I over looked the se5000 but I'd love to host a live face off. If you're not too chicken let me know, I can verify everything mentioned and will be starting up in September after a few mother plants are ready for clipping. I have the set up and the experience.... what you got spider man?!?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
To be honest, I do not use your light.

What I like...

The @SpiderFarmerLED guy has been there for us.

So .. I'm ready to jump onboard just because I'm all about community.

The @SpiderFarmerLED member shared in our triumphs and held close on our failures.

In a community we should, actually NEED to help each other. It will be our survival. Spider farmer is a solid light, there are others too. But where were they when we asked? @SpiderFarmerLED is here for us. The community has and will benefit from our relationship, so should sf.

Good solid product, yes... But @SpiderFarmerLED is our neighbor, you have to dance with the one that brung you!!!!!

Community. That is the real secret. SF is solid, we have to support our own.

So, if you give me a light, I'm onboard with 100% . But if not, I'm on board 100%, for my community neighbor. They are 100% behind us.

Go SF!!!

JoryK

JoryK

Hi,
I love your lights and have them in two of my tents now. I really love your new SE series though, and from what all I’ve read, I think they’re going to be amazing, commercial quality fixtures, but priced affordably for most home growers.
I would consider it an honor to be chosen to test your new se5000 out for you!

Blueridge

Blueridge

Spider farmer lights look just as nice a hlg etc. I believe they are basically the same except where they are assembled. I’d love to try one and do a comparison to the hlg. If they are good lights they would be interested in side by side comparison. So we shall see what they think about their products. 🙌 🕷

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

Wow that's the light of dreams to many of us! Especially for those of us that just cant swing that type of money when our fuel is climbing, our groceries are higher and prescription medicine goes up higher and higher each month. Everyone points to C-ovid as the reason but C-ovid isnt going away anytime soon! For us Disabled Vets its month to month and hand to mouth. And not just us its probably the same for each and everyone one here. We grow our medicine because we cant afford the dispensaries. Our parts to our grows are often a mish mash of whatever we can buy, beg or borrow. I'd be kinda embarrassed to show the cheap offbrand lights I have now. So yes the SE5000 is a "Light of Dreams for many of us!

I dont have a current grow journal going here but a light like that would make me "proud" to test the light by doing a grow journal on the forums here and not just one but grow journal after another grow journal, after another grow journal until I completely wear that bad boy out!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom