Spider Farmer Giveaway, Looking for SE5000 Tester!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cleaned this up here... no spamming please.

Let's have a discussion on this and get some facts on the table.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Noparts

Noparts

also the node structure is amazing the plants explode were the hlg 550 just does not feel the same as the cutter

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Deleted tmyour last post... you can repost it. It was not quoting properly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

also the node structure is amazing the plants explode were the hlg 550 just does not feel the same as the cutter
Ok so what affects node spacing? And what is making the plants explode.

Cmom man stop the opinions and give facts and reasons... how the fuck am I supposed to take you seriously

Noparts

Noparts

Ok which specific products are we taking about? Model and part numbers.

Sorry but don't just come in here expecting to shit on sponsors and spam thier threads without facts. I already know how this is going to go.
i can easly say there solskin 150 will outperform the led they got up right now maybe 2 ;)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i aint shitting on spiderfarm mate its facts ;) like i said i messaged 8 times rang a few to get a repeatng chinese message
I haven't seen one fact yet.. just childish opinions that you expect ppl to accept with no substance or merit behind them.

Prove me wrong. I'm waiting.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Empirical data (personally witnessed it) is very rarely considered valid evidence unless backed up by a preponderant mound of other sourced evidence.
The reason is there were no measurements taken, it's just personal opinion.
Facts are documented numbers and test results.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Since we are going on opinions here.

It's my opinion that @SpiderFarmerLED has been extremely transparent and helpful with our members. They have run numerous contests and given away numerous prizes benefiting the members of this community.

As a sponsor they help make this site possible. The rep on the farm has been unbelievably positive, transparent, helpful and giving.

Thier lights will grow some very bad ass plants at a reasonable price.

I'm all for debating performance with anyone who would like. Those that know me know I don't change my opinions easily and I'm a facts and science type guy.

I would absolutely use these lights in my grow room without question.

Last edited:
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello noparts. I took a look on that Page and I recognize the brands they do. However, what you get back in quality is not cumulative with the extra Cost(in my opinion) some boards are claimed to have 3.0 mj effect i see. That difference from 2.7 to 3.0 is definitely noticeable over time on the power Bill i guess.

The products looked okay but I dont understand why you bring this forth on a give away thread for spiderfarmer ?

Its almost like a choosing beggar no?

Lacey

Lacey

I can put it to the test! I am a brand new grower. I can report how difficult or easy it is to someone that is new.... As in, I am in my first grow.
I am reaching the end of building my 12X 26 indoor grow room as well. It will have 3 areas. Cloning, veg and a bud room. The bud room is 12'X12'. The cloning area will be 2X4 and the Veg area will make up the rest of the area. I am planning on having a year round cycle.
Did I mention, I am NEW! I can keep a diary of how easy or not, what the frustrating points are for beginners etc.

I have heard great things about the systems. It might just be the perfect time to try it out.
We finished the indoor grow room. It ended up being 10X10. There are still a few things we need to do.
We have 2 lights going now to bring some of the ladies out of preflower. Hopefully we can turn them back around. The smoke from all of the fires has blocked out the sun and all of our plants are now doing their thing. This set me running around like a crazy woman!
We have lots of ideas to improve the room, but for now... This will have to do.

Image02756
Image12757

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Since we are going on opinions here.

It's my opinion that @SpiderFarmerLED has been extremely transparent and helpful with our members. They have run numerous contests and given away numerous prizes benefiting the members of this community.

As a sponsor they help make this site possible. The rep on the farm has been unbelievably positive, transparent, helpful and giving.

Thier lights will grow some very bad ass plants at a reasonable price.

I'm all for debating performance with anyone who would like. Those that know me know I don't change my opinions easily and I'm a facts and science type guy.

I would absolutely use these lights in my grow room without question.
Thank you man šŸ‘

Latest posts

Top Bottom