Spider Farmer LED Grow

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

thanks @Observationist , this is my first full grow under led, i was using HPS before, what i can say at this point is they are much more bushy and compact with the LED than with the HPS. A bit too much to my taste but will see as stretch and flowering goes.

Brad104

Brad104

Im liking the new g 4500 would love to have one, but most of all the SE 7000 ,
Now that's the best Christmas gift, I could receive right now.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spider Farmer Christmas Photography Competition is starting now! 🥳

Rules:💪
1.Decorate your Grop Room/ Plant/ sf Products with Christmas Materials.
2.post your Xmas-Themed Photo/VideoS on your Social Media Or Spider Farmer Forum (forum.spider-farmer.com)
3.Add hashtag #SpiderFarmerchristmas #spiderfarmer.

Prize:💕
1. G3000 LED Grow Light
2. 3'X3'Grow Tent
3. 4 'Inline Fan
4. 3 contestants will be randomly selected, and each will be given a gift (heat mat / seed tray / grinder / grow bag)
5. All participants can get 10% voucher

We will announce the winners on December 26th
Show us your grow space!😎

Last edited:
Brad104

Brad104

2.post your Xmas-Themed Photo/VideoS on your Social Media Or Spider Farmer Forum (forum.spider-farmer.com)

1. G3000 LED Grow Light
2. 3'X3'Grow Tent
3. 4 'Inline Fan
4. 3 contestants will be randomly selected, and each will be given a gift (heat mat / seed tray / grinder / grow bag)

View attachment 1309176
Thanks for another great contest and chance at winning more of your great products!! #SpiderFarmerchristmas
#spidefarmer

ninjadip

ninjadip

1. G3000 LED Grow Light
2. 3'X3'Grow Tent
3. 4 'Inline Fan

View attachment 1309176
Bad AF contest! This site is my only social media though, but I respect the contest. So cool.

You know what I want for Christmas? Another SF2000 to go with the one I won, to fill out my 4x4 with all @SpiderFarmerLED 😁

Btw I'm finishing my current grow and will start a diary for the free light in January. I did stick it in my current grow to replace two lights, and it's so obvious that that side of the tent is doing so much better compared to non spider farmer side, even just being in there for half the bloom.

The spider farmer side of my tent has colas the size of my forearm, while the other side they are about half that. And that light is rated for the same wattage as spider farmer. Merry Christmas!! @SpiderFarmerLED

PXL 20221207 105247853
WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

Bad AF contest! This site is my only social media though, but I respect the contest. So cool.

You know what I want for Christmas? Another SF2000 to go with the one I won, to fill out my 4x4 with all @SpiderFarmerLED 😁

Btw I'm finishing my current grow and will start a diary for the free light in January. I did stick it in my current grow to replace two lights, and it's so obvious that that side of the tent is doing so much better compared to non spider farmer side, even just being in there for half the bloom.

The spider farmer side of my tent has colas the size of my forearm, while the other side they are about half that. And that light is rated for the same wattage as spider farmer. Merry Christmas!! @SpiderFarmerLED
Autos or photos? Looks banging mate

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Do you know Spider Farmer G Series? 🤔 There are four models.💪
G3000: 300W 3x3FT
G4500: 450W 2x4FT
G8600: 860W 4x4FT
G1000W: 1000W 5x5FT

Many outstanding points!!!! Preferred by individual growers and commercial growers~
Cost-effective performance, even light distribution
Dimming daisy chain, detachable driver

Which model you are using or which one do you prefer? 🥳😉

Top Bottom