Spider Farmer LED Grow

SSgrower

SSgrower

I fought for a long time for a light that 4x4 coverage and bought the Phlizon FD 4500 450w w/ 2.9 umol, HGL is a great company, Spider Farmer has it's place but for 4x4 coverage, Phlizon had me sold at checkout Amazon Prime $401.00 with a $30 discount code. It's supposed to cover a 5x5 space. Peace Out SS

Aguitarwar3990

Aguitarwar3990

I fought for a long time for a light that 4x4 coverage and bought the Phlizon FD 4500 450w w/ 2.9 umol, HGL is a great company, Spider Farmer has it's place but for 4x4 coverage, Phlizon had me sold at checkout Amazon Prime $401.00 with a $30 discount code. It's supposed to cover a 5x5 space. Peace Out SS
Just be aware that a lot of light companies on Amazon lie about their efficiency/wattage to garner more sales and cut corners to bring the prices down considerably. I've seen so many sellers on there sell "3000w" lights for $250 and they get suckers to buy them.

C

Christos1974

Just be aware that a lot of light companies on Amazon lie about their efficiency/wattage to garner more sales and cut corners to bring the prices down considerably. I've seen so many sellers on there sell "3000w" lights for $250 and they get suckers to buy them.
That's because people don't read the specs, it'll tell you how much it draws. But yeah, there's a tremendous amount of misleading information in advertising.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I’m running the Phlizon 640 watt and it rocks! Definitely recommend Phlizon.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

171045F6 AC6F 450F 8693 815CA6DC5A7E

No sucker bait with Phlizon.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I've read about them too, they got some fine lights
Honestly the only reason I bought it was because it was the biggest light I could get from Amazon and have it shipped to Alaska. Every other bar style light was at least $200 shipping. That said after the second crop was chopped, dried and put away I sold all my HID lighting to a guy just starting out. That’s how pleased I am with the production under this light.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well I did my homework and researched for 2 weeks before pulling the trigger. Many companies seem to markup their lights, as equal spec lights were $500.00 and higher. I know the company is right up there with HGL, BlackDog, Chilled, and other leading companies. I tried to budget with Viparspectra but I am ready to up my yield gain, my Phlizon bar style is the same wattage as my 2 Viparspectra reflector series, 450 w and I can now move my reflectors into my 2x4x5' tent for seedlings and veg. SS

J

Johnny.5

Honestly the only reason I bought it was because it was the biggest light I could get from Amazon and have it shipped to Alaska. Every other bar style light was at least $200 shipping. That said after the second crop was chopped, dried and put away I sold all my HID lighting to a guy just starting out. That’s how pleased I am with the production under this light.
OH I HATE FEDEX, you're in Ak or hi, be prepared to play the waiting game, I hate it when my stuff comes out of ca, photon is going to be my next pick was going to get a spider farmer till they pushed me so far away wondering why they are so much into getting others to get a spider farmer which it wasn't the light, photon light came out with the co2 which now spider farmer just now came out with, I have to go with the best resources & recommendations

J

Johnny.5

we are grown adults prices & accountabilities make the sale, we know you're not going to get a decent harvest off a 20 dollar grow light, if you want a decent harvest for yourself only doesn't require that many wattages per plant, the min is 60 watts per plant min, I was pressured so bad into Spider Farmer which pushed me away to the point I couldn't even look at their credentials, which there was a guy from mi grow that did the research for me between spider farmer & photon lights, he asked for the measurements for the SF4000 but only gave him the sf2000 which he didn't ask for, which told me something shady, I went to Photon Tech, I ended up buying 1, from the light of best grow lights for 2021 the mars hydro FC 4800 over beats SF4000 on the market, they might be good lights but just another name for a brand on an item nothing more nothing less

J

Johnny.5

Well I did my homework and researched for 2 weeks before pulling the trigger. Many companies seem to markup their lights, as equal spec lights were $500.00 and higher. I know the company is right up there with HGL, BlackDog, Chilled, and other leading companies. I tried to budget with Viparspectra but I am ready to up my yield gain, my Phlizon bar style is the same wattage as my 2 Viparspectra reflector series, 450 w and I can now move my reflectors into my 2x4x5' tent for seedlings and veg. SS
ever tried kind LED? ole hippie did a comparison with 1000 H.P.S to 1 kind LED they're were neck to neck which the H.P.S pulled a little more out for the win, I did A LOT OF HOMEWORK, RESEARCH, etc. reading watching others reviewing doing the research on par, etc., all the grow tech b/s I learned during my research by a guy named Bruce Bugbee a professor in horticulture of indoor gardening with hemp & marijuana, he has a big company backed by N.A.S.A which his teaching methods are extraordinary

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've seen Bruce's videos on light spectrums ect. He's a professor at University. Cheers SS Appogee is misspelled but He sells those instruments.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
It’s go time !!! Four beans go on the mat, four germinated beans come off

This awesome heating mat has made a huge difference for me thus far, especially when it comes to fighting back against the cold !! If you live in an area, or your grow space is naturally subjected to cold temps, I highly recommend that you pick up a heat mat asap.

Grow under Spider Farmer Heating Mat and SF1000

Discount code: SFTHC
More details, shopping now:

Top Bottom