Spider Farmer LED Grow

Costa420

Costa420

Thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for producing a quality light at a fair price, my only comment about the light, it needs more spread my CMH 315w gives a better light spread

2x SP-4000, 24 plants in 2gal coco
How much did you get off of that light and how long did you veg?

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Guys, please do not forget to join our Official Giveaway 🥳 🥳

💥Spider Farmer Forum Established💥
Spider Farmer Forum aims to offer a place for growers to share, learn and communicate growing experiences.

To celebrate its opening, Spider Farmer will hold a Giveaway. Welcome to join us to win the prize and get a point voucher.

How to win?
Sign up for the forum and earn points through invitations, posts, comments, likes, etc.
The top 5 with the highest points can get the following prizes, and the points can be exchanged for coupons. For details, please visit the forum.
forum.spider-farmer.com

Prize:
1, SE5000 480W LED
2, SF2000 200W LED
3, 4'x2' x6.5' Grow Tent
4, 6‘’ Inline Fan
5, 48''x20'' Heat Mat

⏰: October 1-31, 2022

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!! GOOD LUCK!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
SF2000 IGcommongroundonline Flashback to our Red Velvet Tart grow SpiderFarmer SF1000 SF2000
R

rangabud

Imo the heatsinks are different I can't say they are lower quality and I may be wrong but I doubt they are higher quality.

If ya have the $$$ go with hlg if your looking for a competitive budget option this is a good one.

Again just my opinion but I have not run any SF lights. I'm in the market so maybe I'll pick on up and do a side by side vs my hlg. I don't think there will be much difference in terms of growth bit Indo feel possibly in life of the product.

@SpiderFarmerLED what's a 600w run cost wise?
Old post but I find they preform just fine but as you mentioned the heat sinks, they do need to be thicker. 2 out of the 3 sf2000s I have the boards bowed a bit.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Old post but I find they preform just fine but as you mentioned the heat sinks, they do need to be thicker. 2 out of the 3 sf2000s I have the boards bowed a bit.
My SE7000 has no heat issues. I run the driver outside my room. Id say the newer models are far better and inproved a lot

R

rangabud

My SE7000 has no heat issues. I run the driver outside my room. Id say the newer models are far better and inproved a lot
Good to know as I've got a se7000 sitting here waiting to go in for my next run.
How to you find the light preforms? I was worried when buying it after I noticed it doesn't have the IR and UV like their smaller lights do.
Also how do you go for hang distance? I'm assuming I will be able to run it closer than I do with my boards.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Good to know as I've got a se7000 sitting here waiting to go in for my next run.
How to you find the light preforms? I was worried when buying it after I noticed it doesn't have the IR and UV like their smaller lights do.
Also how do you go for hang distance? I'm assuming I will be able to run it closer than I do with my boards.
it performs as good as any i have used. my last light was the HLG scorpion diablo

Top Bottom