Spider Farmer LED Grow

Devlin1242

Devlin1242

I need to see it
I have a 4000 watt sf going and seems ideal. I get dense nugs, amazing flavor, and the trichomes and potency have surpassed my expectations. The removable mean well drives are easily detached and can be placed outside of the tent to help in temperature control. Haven't had a problem yet and they seem to work great, im on my 3rd consecutive grow with this light. Would love to experiment with other models they have of a different type

Devlin1242

Devlin1242

Yeah my grow came out solid with the SF BUT (a big but) I knew what I was going into and had everything laid out properly. Heat was not going to be an issue (as I use a/c) and I had multiple lights to cover the ENTIRE top of the canopy. I am talking an sf 4000 and sf2000 all in 1 4x4 section. I asked to review SF LEDS from them before but they never let me. I bought 2 sf4000s 2 sf2000 and 4 sf1000. I use them for many purposes but only for what I know they can work for. Even though they grew me fat buds, I won't be using them as mains in my lab tents anymore. I told them about making them dimmable before and they never said they were going to do it. I was trying to offer them help many times. Now after I bought all my lights, they came out with dimmables. That is enough right there to not want to use them. I guess I am not happy with the service more than anything. So, Grower's Choice and TSL rocked my world with their new e720's and now that's what I use in all my research tents and commercial grows.
I was about to say bought mine last year and they were dimmable.

Glassdub

Glassdub

The removable mean well drives are easily detached and can be placed outside of the tent to help in temperature control.
If you consider resoldering the power connection to the light panel easy otherwise not, this is the plus of HLG (and others probably) they have clip connectors that actually make it easy to do this.

matthewearl

matthewearl

If you consider resoldering the power connection to the light panel easy otherwise not, this is the plus of HLG (and others probably) they have clip connectors that actually make it easy to do this.
I was just about to reply asking what he meant can be removed. They are not made to be removed.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Here’s my SF2000 at 40% 24 “ above crop canopy 18/6 , Temp of light is great not hot at all,
19 to 21 deg c ,tent size 3x3x6 crop is cheese have started a thread on light review as I was asked to do one , not much more to add but so far so good . @SpiderFarmerLED . Regards Od.
Great job!!!!!

Glassdub

Glassdub

I must be weird but I don't even consider growing more than 4 plants in a 4x4. Actually I can even do 1 plant in a 4x4 and pull a huge yield. Maybe I should try growing a bunch of small plants.
Yeah, I know I'm cramming it with 6 in a 3x4 but since I have to buy so many seeds to get a good deal I want to use them before they get too old.

matthewearl

matthewearl

Yeah, I know I'm cramming it with 6 in a 3x4 but since I have to buy so many seeds to get a good deal I want to use them before they get too old.
You have room to make mothers? Thats what I do. I make tiny bonsai mothers in 4 inch x 4 inch pots and keep them under foot and a half high, then I will pull several clones and silver them to make feminized seeds. There, now I have a bunch of s1 seeds. I don't have to play guessing games with the sex either. I think I have over 25 mothers. In living soil they rarely ever need nutrients. t5 low wattage so it is cheap to upkeep. Really want to make it simple you can run Blumats like I do to water them when the pots get dry. Also once you get alot of your own seeds, you can trade with others to get good f1s or f2s of strains you really want. You never have to pay for seeds again. I bank Colorado strains here in Cali.

Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

You have room to make mothers? Thats what I do. I make tiny bonsai mothers in 4 inch x 4 inch pots and keep them under foot and a half high, then I will pull several clones and silver them to make feminized seeds. There, now I have a bunch of s1 seeds. I don't have to play guessing games with the sex either. I think I have over 25 mothers. In living soil they rarely ever need nutrients. t5 low wattage so it is cheap to upkeep. Really want to make it simple you can run Blumats like I do to water them when the pots get dry. Also once you get alot of your own seeds, you can trade with others to get good f1s or f2s of strains you really want. You never have to pay for seeds again. I bank Colorado strains here in Cali.
Maybe someday, too busy these days for things to get too complicated.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

Cool :) Bonsai guy too? Even cooler. Just started rebuilding my collection. Lost mine in a fire last year.
20200818 201119

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
That's cool man! Sorry you lost your moms in a fire..that really sucks. These look nice!
Ty dude. Yeah I had some 5 year plants and others with multiple generations behind them. But I've gotten to start to discover what I didnt know was out there. It will take a couple years but I'll end up with close to 40 strains bonsai'd and unlimited hybrid possibilities.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I have a 4000 watt sf going and seems ideal. I get dense nugs, amazing flavor, and the trichomes and potency have surpassed my expectations. The removable mean well drives are easily detached and can be placed outside of the tent to help in temperature control. Haven't had a problem yet and they seem to work great, im on my 3rd consecutive grow with this light. Would love to experiment with other models they have of a different type
Hope our light can help you have a great harvest lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Here’s a bit of slow progress in the One Drop house been really cold n wet in Tasmania I’ve had a struggle to keep the heat up even with a oil heater in the grow space lungs but any way the light is at 100% 24” above the canopy my cheese crop is suffering over watering I stupidly forgot to empty the drip trays oh well they will dry out n come good . My new seedlings are loving the SF2000 as well runs nice n cool and is keeping my crop happy . Regards OD .

050995DE 651B 4C4D B82C 50F6801364E4
279D0F75 D2B7 4BEA A1F8 ECE2B2E7B027
30FE4170 E7CC 4441 8807 398960A904D4
E32CA425 FD5D 4B8B AFB6 91CD7C161E6A
879B7274 3980 450D BD33 6DE1E0DCE5A6
9D7C816D 246C 4FD7 9554 2F2ACB174C0F
6FDA740B 1952 492B BB62 C9F3A9076EA9
51CCA765 F20C 4AC2 BA15 E1AFB1878C27

Latest posts

Top Bottom