You all are invited to visit our official website
www.spider-farmer.com

This week SE1000W price drop, save 10%0ff, only $926.99

√1000W Wattage
√Full Spectrum 2.9umol/J
√Dimming Daisy Chain
√Maximum Uniform Light Distribution
√Application: 4X4 vertical racks or grow room; CO2 system; All stages

Other products are also on sale, come and see if there is anything you need.

Visit our page for more & more Items.
#spiderfarmer #spiderfarmerled #spiderfarmer420

SF1000W420

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spider Farmer Pre Sale is coming soon! Now, let's play a small game - hide & seek. 😉

We may hide coupon code on product reviews, go find them, and then you can apply it on our website.🥳🥳
We will hold 2 rounds of the game, the first round coupon valid from April 11th-17th. On the US site, the top 2 users can save $100 to get their favorite product, on another site's top 1 users can save $100. Limited 1 coupon per customer!👍👍

Game entrance🤩
USA(worldwide): https://spider-farmer.com
CA: https://spiderfarmer.ca
EU: https://spiderfarmer.eu
UK: https://spiderfarmer.co.uk
AU: https://spiderfarmer.com.au
Guess where we put the discount code?

Website

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
420 PRE-SALE IS ON !!!
Don't miss this opportunity!

This week SF1000 Planting Set price drop, save up to 10% off, only $341.99

Limited time & limited sales
Take this chance to get one at a low price. Guys!!!

√2’x2′ Grow Tent
SF1000 LED Grow Light
√Inline Fan Combo with Speed Controller

A complete grow tent kit for beginners and expert growers

Other products are also on sale, come and see if there is anything you need. Visit our website for more & more Items.
Coupon code: SFTHC

#spiderfarmerled #spiderfarmer420 #spiderfarmersf1000kits

SF1000CR web
cephalopod

cephalopod

I’ve been looking to cover a 4x8 table/co2 enriched to 1200ppm and am having a hard time deciding between 2 se5000 and 2 se7000.

My friend has a 7000 and likes it, but I’m a little confused. His has 6 light bars and a warning sticker advising that the light is not for intracanopy use. When I look at your site it seems that the se-7000 has 8 bars, is that the case? I’m also wondering why the 7000 and up seem to drop the UV and IR diodes? Another thing I forgot to ask about was, are the spacing of the bars at all adjustable on any models?

What would you recommend?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I’ve been looking to cover a 4x8 table/co2 enriched to 1200ppm and am having a hard time deciding between 2 se5000 and 2 se7000.

My friend has a 7000 and likes it, but I’m a little confused. His has 6 light bars and a warning sticker advising that the light is not for intracanopy use. When I look at your site it seems that the se-7000 has 8 bars, is that the case? I’m also wondering why the 7000 and up seem to drop the UV and IR diodes? Another thing I forgot to ask about was, are the spacing of the bars at all adjustable on any models?

2 of these 😎

cephalopod

cephalopod

2 of these 😎

Maybe, I really wasn’t considering anything that large to be honest, but that’s not to say I won’t consider it. I’m just wondering if it’s going to be justified or overkill for my particular situation. Just waiting for SpiderFarmer to chime in.

So I had to do some more research as well to try to determine the differences in the chips for the thousands.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

Hello buddy, if your space is 4x8 table, 2 SE7000 are suitable for your situation. May I know your country? now we have the SE7000 730W 8 bars.
For the UV and IR, we canceled them. Before using the product, please install the product correctly in the installation instructions. Don't leave out any light bars.

2 SE1000W are also suitable for 4x8 table.

Hope this can help you.

cephalopod

cephalopod

Yes thank you for your response. Would you mind elaborating on what the driving forces where behind the decision to drop the ir and uv?

Hello buddy, if your space is 4x8 table, 2 SE7000 are suitable for your situation. May I know your country? now we have the SE7000 730W 8 bars.
For the UV and IR, we canceled them. Before using the product, please install the product correctly in the installation instructions. Don't leave out any light bars.

2 SE1000W are also suitable for 4x8 table.

Hope this can help you.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spier Farmer 420 Pre-sale ~ take this chance to get one at a low price!!!!!!!
SF1000 Grow kits is on sale, limited time!!!!!!

Check the link below to get one:
Coupon code: SFTHC

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
SFbanner
Doobie.Daves

Doobie.Daves

Can anyone tell me what the connector size is for the female connector on the light that connects to the ballast? It's bigger than 2.1mm but not sure of how much bigger.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Website
Top Bottom