Spider Farmer LED Grow

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spider Farmer SF4000 New grow!💪💪

Webstie: www.spider-farmer.com
Extra 8% Off Discount code: SFTHC

R

Ringodog

I moved to SoCal about a year ago and left all my grow stuff back in Ohio. Not a lot of room here compared to what I had but it was enough room for a handful of plants. I had some experience with building and using LEDs and the old blurple phase in the past but the Spider Farmer was my first real quality LED. Wow. I now own 6 Spider Farmer lights. LOL

My experience with Spider Farmer lights has been wonderful across the board. Kudos to the people at SF.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I moved to SoCal about a year ago and left all my grow stuff back in Ohio. Not a lot of room here compared to what I had but it was enough room for a handful of plants. I had some experience with building and using LEDs and the old blurple phase in the past but the Spider Farmer was my first real quality LED. Wow. I now own 6 Spider Farmer lights. LOL

My experience with Spider Farmer lights has been wonderful across the board. Kudos to the people at SF.
Thank you for your support!!!!!!!!! My bro 😉

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Limited Time, do not miss it!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Spider Farmer Thanksgiving Rewards for customers over 1 year 💕

To thank you for all your support in 2022, we are here to offer a free gift activity. Join us to get a Grinder or Heat Mat🤩

How to enter this activity 💪
1, Find the order with Spider Farmer Products. (Order between 2020-2021)
2, Share grow posts with Spider Farmer Products on the Social Platform. Add hashtag #spiderfarmerled
3, Send us the pictures of the order and your share post.

On behalf of the Spider Farmer Team, wishing you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!🥳

Discount code: SFTHC

1673409086041-png.1318829

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
ONLY A FEW HOURS of Countdown!!!!!!!! Do it now please 💪 💪 💪

Spider Farmer Thanksgiving Rewards for customers over 1 year 💕

To thank you for all your support in 2022, we are here to offer a free gift activity. Join us to get a Grinder or Heat Mat🤩

How to enter this activity 💪
1, Find the order with Spider Farmer Products. (Order between 2020-2021)
2, Share grow posts with Spider Farmer Products on the Social Platform. Add hashtag #spiderfarmerled
3, Send us the pictures of the order and your share post.

On behalf of the Spider Farmer Team, wishing you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!🥳

Discount code: SFTHC

1673409086041-png.1318829

ninjadip

ninjadip

Can't hide those purple petioles.

Guaranteed those stems wouldn't be purple under the sun. Plants would be twice as big, buds would be twice as good.

Do grow light manufactures serious not grow plants? Do you guys hate quality? Hate the sun? How many diodes do your fleabay lights use now? 5? That's what we're calling full spectrum now? A useless 3500k light with token red diodes. Not good for bloom or veg. Good for both? No. Good for nothing.

For 100 likes I'll set a pile of spider farmers on fire. Fire farmer... Wow I just thought of a better name than you guys on accident. Wtf does spider farmer even mean. Can we have an interpretator tell us?
Do you feel better?

I'm glad spider farmer has a presence here.

If you are so passionate about lights and spectrum, make your own and then come on here and give some away, and listen to other people tell you your lights are junk because they don't have the latest flux capacitor or whatever...

There are more productive things to do than come on here and troll it up @KenKenaf . Start your own thread about lights and post your rantings there.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Do you feel better?

I'm glad spider farmer has a presence here.

If you are so passionate about lights and spectrum, make your own and then come on here and give some away, and listen to other people tell you your lights are junk because they don't have the latest flux capacitor or whatever...

There are more productive things to do than come on here and troll it up @KenKenaf . Start your own thread about lights and post your rantings there.
He comes on here to troll and talk shit about light yet he has nothing to back up his experience other than this

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Can't hide those purple petioles.

Guaranteed those stems wouldn't be purple under the sun. Plants would be twice as big, buds would be twice as good.

Do grow light manufactures serious not grow plants? Do you guys hate quality? Hate the sun? How many diodes do your fleabay lights use now? 5? That's what we're calling full spectrum now? A useless 3500k light with token red diodes. Not good for bloom or veg. Good for both? No. Good for nothing.

For 100 likes I'll set a pile of spider farmers on fire. Fire farmer... Wow I just thought of a better name than you guys on accident. Wtf does spider farmer even mean. Can we have an interpretator tell us?

let's see some of your plants, Ken.

Top Bottom