Spider Farmer LED Grow

R

rangabud

Finally did a grow with the se7000 I was pretty impressed 2.5lb in a 5x5 running at 80% 24"
think it would have been better but I had massive light or heat stress all my leaves where curled up like a joint hahaha

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Let's take a look, what's the new member of the Spider Farmer G series?

G5000 New Arrival!!! A warm welcome to our new member. It's online now~
High cost-effective LED grow light, many advantages!
480 wattage detachable driver, 2.8umol/J high cost-effective
5x5FT coverage, dimming daisy chain, 5 years of local service.

Now, only available in the USA, G5000 will be launched in other countries later.
click the link below to get more~
www.spider-farmer.com

ninjadip

ninjadip

Now, only available in the USA, G5000 will be launched in other countries later.
www.spider-farmer.com

View attachment 1328715
Awesome light!!

electroguy

electroguy

www.spider-farmer.com

View attachment 1328715
Wow, that looks amazing!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
If you are looking for a gift for Valentine's day. Put Spider Farmer products on your list.

Several models of led grow lights, not only for cannabis but also for gardens. 9 sizes of indoor grow tents available to choose from. Complete full grow tent kits include all things needed for indoor growing.

New arrival grinder, seed starter tray, heating mat, and bud leaf bowl trimmer offer you more choices.
Which spider farmer product is your favorite? Welcome to share your ideal gift in the comment.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Do not forget to join Spider Farmer Valentine's day giveaway, Spider Farmer G3000 LED

Joined 👍

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Who do you most want to express your love to? Lover, friend, family, Pet, or plant girl? Tell us in the comment, and share your love for them.
And our Valentine’s Day sale is the last day. Do not miss it!

www.spider-farmer.com
Extra 8% off code: SFTHC

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
A humidifier can alleviate several challenges faced by indoor plants, including dry air, pests, and fungal diseases. Dry air can cause dry, brittle leaves and lead to leaf drop and stunted growth, while pests like spider mites and mealybugs thrive in arid conditions. Additionally, both high and low humidity levels can increase the risk of fungal infections.

To maintain healthy indoor plants, it's important to address low humidity levels promptly. Enhance the health of your indoor plants with Spider Farmer's latest and greatest humidifier.

Extra 8% Off Discount code: SFTHC
USA(worldwide): www.spider-farmer.com
Canada: www.spiderfarmer.ca
Europe: www.spiderfarmer.eu
UK: www.spiderfarmer.co.uk
Australia: www.spiderfarmer.com.au
Thailand: https://spiderfarmer-th.com/

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
A humidifier can alleviate several challenges faced by indoor plants, including dry air, pests, and fungal diseases. Dry air can cause dry, brittle leaves and lead to leaf drop and stunted growth, while pests like spider mites and mealybugs thrive in arid conditions. Additionally, both high and low humidity levels can increase the risk of fungal infections.

To maintain healthy indoor plants, it's important to address low humidity levels promptly. Enhance the health of your indoor plants with Spider Farmer's latest and greatest humidifier.

View attachment 1331192
Is there an option to hook a hose up to this to feed into the tent to allow this to sit outside of the tent? Also, does the tank have some kind of coating to prevent algae buildup from constant light hitting it if it’s inside the tent? I love the sleek look of it, may have to give it a shot.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Is there an option to hook a hose up to this to feed into the tent to allow this to sit outside of the tent? Also, does the tank have some kind of coating to prevent algae buildup from constant light hitting it if it’s inside the tent? I love the sleek look of it, may have to give it a shot.
It doesn't have an extra hose and the product can only be used in the grow tent. The tank is not white and transparent but slightly tawny, which can effectively inhibit the growth of algae. The top of the tank is black, which can reduce most light exposure to the tank. I hope this can help you. Do not forget to use the discount code: SFTHC to get an extra discount.

electroguy

electroguy

View attachment 1331192
That looks like a fine unit. I have yet to set up my tent. I was just going to get a garage sale humidifier to save money. I'm building a house and the cost of materials has skyrocketed.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

View attachment 1331192
Not available in Canada.

Top Bottom