Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway-SF2000PRO LED Grow Light

R

ridemytrich

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

Participation is easy, just follow these steps:😍
1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

🏆 Prize: SF2000PRO

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀
There is 9 available options as far as the SF line goes...and they're all wonderful products at a super competitive price! United States here ✌️ #spiderfarmer
#sf2000pro

N

nastynate45

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀
Im from canada #spiderfarmer #sf2000pro best of luck to everyone competing this light looks boss cheers and thanks too @SpiderFarmerLED best luck to @rollandrolls @WeedIsMySpinach @WeeDoxic @WeedStreet

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

now theres only 7 theyve taken the sf2000pro away. what gives ? ? ?

Last edited:
Zerberus

Zerberus

Ok little debate here 😄 sorry for crashing the thread, lots of people saying 9 products in the SF series, but the tricky part comes in when you notice that one the lights in the SF series is packaged for sale in a set of 2. Would that technically qualify it as a different product in the SF series, or is the term "product" being used in the giveaway post referring to the production within the SF series which would make the correct answer 8 since there's only 8 lights being produced in that series. I'm an overthinker so please 🥺 don't ridicule me.

M

mdterpz532

Ok little debate here 😄 sorry for crashing the thread, lots of people saying 9 products in the SF series, but the tricky part comes in when you notice that one the lights in the SF series is packaged for sale in a set of 2. Would that technically qualify it as a different product in the SF series, or is the term "product" being used in the giveaway post referring to the production within the SF series which would make the correct answer 8 since there's only 8 lights being produced in that series. I'm an overthinker so please 🥺 don't ridicule me.
I listed all I could find on the website other than the one packaged into a two pack ..idk. that's what I could find.. I think second page.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yes...ok...so I think I already entered this one. 😂 I could really use a light to grow in My garage. 😂

Hawk518

Hawk518

I'm counting 8 in the SF series.
In the US.
#spiderfarmer; #sf2000pro

Top Bottom