Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway-SF2000PRO LED Grow Light

G

GarySnail

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

Participation is easy, just follow these steps:😍
1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

🏆 Prize: SF2000PRO

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀
SF series has 9 lights Im in the USA

IMG 3649
IMG 3647
IMG 3648
Stokes

Stokes

This is why I did not enter NO WINNER named on August 1st.

Most free to enter turn out to be fake and give away nothing. I have use Spider Farms lights and tents for years but I may need to rethink using SF after seeing what they did not do here. It's time for me to grow too think I get a new 8x10 tent to flower and 2 5x5 for veg going to keep one of my old tent for poping beans and rooting cuttings.

Good luck guys I hope they do give one of you the light. PopPop

Ive seen them take a while on other sites but they always come through. My biggest problem with these is theyre backdoor sponsorships, theres nothing random about the selection of the ‘winners’. Theyre always well respected established growers. Another site i go to the same guy has won a light 2 or 3 times in the last year, theres only like 10 active users lol

P

PopPop67

Ive seen them take a while on other sites but they always come through. My biggest problem with these is theyre backdoor sponsorships, theres nothing random about the selection of the ‘winners’. Theyre always well respected established growers. Another site i go to the same guy has won a light 2 or 3 times in the last year, theres only like 10 active users lol
Yes Stokes I was just kicking up dust at them for saying last hour then not saying who won. I am sure the winner will be a established grower that post a lot of there grows. For SF it's just free advertising. I do use Spider Farm lights and will likely be buying a nother new light for my birthday in September. Phlizon had a light giveaway last month the winner just received the light and is posting the setup and will post the first grow. The only thing I ever win off these sites is FREE Seeds that turned out to be truly free no shipping costs. Most companies would have kept to thier time line and the winner would have been named today. My wife deals with free giveaways through her work she just told me that most companies contact the winner before they name them online could be the same here.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

It's because of the people on here that I switched from HPS to SF4000's....

BEST thing I ever did....

Funny too because the Electric Company flagged my account because I cut my electric bill in half nearly. So they are questioning how I did it, LOL!!!

They started doing the double billing deal on us and lots of other people, so I got pissed and went through the entire house and replaced every single light with LED...

They should have left us alone, they would have gotten more money from us over time, now I cut my bill in half and they are acting out...

Even reported me for an "Aggressive dog" that is false.

Before our current governor, we never had a problem with our electric bill, but since she took over, we've had nothing but problems. Pretty sure the new lady that runs NYSEG and the governor are "friends".... VERY close "friends".

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

the lights with sf in their name just like all the other lights with sf in their name arent sf series lights. its literally what they are called 😂😂😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Feggy woop woop! Happy growing with that new awesome light! Congratulations buddy! Thank you to @SpiderFarmerLED for allowing us knuckleheads the opportunity!

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

It's an exciting time. Let's congratulate our winner. @Feggy 😍
Please contact us @SpiderFarmerLED to get your gift.-SF2000PRO

The right answer is 6, SF1000D,SF1000,SF2000,SF2000PRO,SF4000,SF7000
SF300&SF600 are our Garden Series

Please remember, there might be another game like this. Good luck

View attachment 2017238
Could I ask if people from Australia were able to enter these competitions because there aren't 6 sf lights listed in Australia theres only 5. There was 6 at the start of the competition but someone removed the sf2000pro from the website halfway through the competition.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Congratulations @Feggy ....that wheel only had a few peeps on it, where is everyone? On IG or Twttr.....well you deserve it, enjoy.
It was filled with folks who actually answered the trick question correctly, the majority of folks who entered answered wrong.

Top Bottom