Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway-SF2000PRO LED Grow Light

F

Feggy

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

Participation is easy, just follow these steps:😍
1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

🏆 Prize: SF2000PRO

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20230801 165828424

Been waiting for so long on this my plant finished. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

P

PopPop67

This is why I did not enter NO WINNER named on August 1st.

Most free to enter turn out to be fake and give away nothing. I have use Spider Farms lights and tents for years but I may need to rethink using SF after seeing what they did not do here. It's time for me to grow too think I get a new 8x10 tent to flower and 2 5x5 for veg going to keep one of my old tent for poping beans and rooting cuttings.

Good luck guys I hope they do give one of you the light. PopPop

Top Bottom