Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Yeah feeding every 2 days is almost as fast as every day. 👍 also got her first bit of vitathrive and taste of calmag.

Next weekend I'll be up at every day, and thinking of flipping. I'm gonna put a fan in there for sure in flower. Surprised spider farmer didn't include one, everything else is there.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah feeding every 2 days is almost as fast as every day. 👍 also got her first bit of vitathrive and taste of calmag.

Next weekend I'll be up at every day, and thinking of flipping. I'm gonna put a fan in there for sure in flower. Surprised spider farmer didn't include one, everything else is there.
What are you feeding?

growsince79

growsince79

What is it growing in?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Thinking of buying the spider farmer sf2000 for a 4x4 tent.

From the description that should be enough for the tent ? , only going to run 4 plants at a time

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thinking of buying the spider farmer sf2000 for a 4x4 tent.

From the description that should be enough for the tent ? , only going to run 4 plants at a time

From the description of a dishonest company. Lol.

You will need at least 2 2000’s to flower in a 4x4. For professional results 3. They have the least wattage for the money. They give free little lights out to growers to get them to help sell their overpriced underpowered lamps. They lie. They shouldnt even be allowed to post here. Im sad the good honest led builders dont come here and thc farmer has become one big ad for Spider Farmer.

Top Bottom