spider farmer sf4000 proudly present the bagseed grow from bag to flower

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

well too late now i'm not going through it picking the seeds out , im sure no matter what i would have done it would of been wrong lol i have no more money to spend right now on anything not even 5 dollars , i would of probably been ok using the pro mix again but i let people on here get to me about it having bugs in it since i washed it out outside
Well its true that in the beginning I made a ton of mistakes and killed a lot of seeds also. Sorry man I wasn't trying to be a dick or overly blunt but its just that Kellogg has done me very wrong before. I hate that Kellogg soil so when I see it a deep trigger response comes forth from my inner psyche. Basically if you replace this printer with a bag of Kellogg it is precisely how I feel...
Download

Maybe you will have better luck with it. If I were you I would pop some new seeds now and get them going in the recycled pro mix, that way if you loose 50%+ of those seedlings you will at least have backups on deck. If you need more seeds I can put them in the mail tomorrow you will have them in like 5 days and can get them going immediately. The seeds themself are not an issue I have free shit constantly its a seed plethora over here. You can still use that Kellogg but you gotta blend it with the used Promix in order to get a less chunky mixture. The larger more established plants can push their mature roots into the chunkier soil but when the plants are small they struggle with taking hold in it. Start them in the Promix then repot them in a Kellogg/Promix blend once they are a foot or taller.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Honestly I know your probably kicking yourself but don't trip. You can make lemonade out of this man no biggie. Easily hurdle right around it. The sooner you pop the new beans the better and just get them going. I will send you some different strains too.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well its true that in the beginning I made a ton of mistakes and killed a lot of seeds also. Sorry man I wasn't trying to be a dick or overly blunt but its just that Kellogg has done me very wrong before. I hate that Kellogg soil so when I see it a deep trigger response comes forth from my inner psyche. Basically if you replace this printer with a bag of Kellogg it is precisely how I feel...
View attachment 1194914

Maybe you will have better luck with it. If I were you I would pop some new seeds now and get them going in the recycled pro mix, that way if you loose 50%+ of those seedlings you will at least have backups on deck. If you need more seeds I can put them in the mail tomorrow you will have them in like 5 days and can get them going immediately. The seeds themself are not an issue I have free shit constantly its a seed plethora over here. You can still use that Kellogg but you gotta blend it with the used Promix in order to get a less chunky mixture. The larger more established plants can push their mature roots into the chunkier soil but when the plants are small they struggle with taking hold in it. Start them in the Promix then repot them in a Kellogg/Promix blend once they are a foot or taller.
you werent a dick at all i got rid of the pro mix dont have it anymore

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i will wait a few days see what happens if i have to start all over i will just use the ffof there wasnt a alot of choice too chose from at home depot its winter here evern home depot and lowes takes alot of shit of the shelves in the winter

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

View attachment 1194914

i still have some seeds from what u sent me and some of what i was just keeping out of bags i had gotten before i started growing lol i had those 5 bagseeds that came out of some good midgrade the rest of the seeds i saved were from reggie weed

growsince79

growsince79

i will wait a few days see what happens if i have to start all over i will just use the ffof there wasnt a alot of choice too chose from at home depot its winter here evern home depot and lowes takes alot of shit of the shelves in the winter
Add enough perlite and synthetic nutes and almost anything will work. Before Foxfarm and all the other weed growin soils were around, we used hyponex and perlite. Its cheap and works.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Honestly I know your probably kicking yourself but don't trip. You can make lemonade out of this man no biggie. Easily hurdle right around it. The sooner you pop the new beans the better and just get them going. I will send you some different strains too.
if any of these seeds pops through do you think they would make it ?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

if any of these seeds pops through do you think they would make it ?
Yeah they might make it. It kind of depends on how much of that shitty Kellogg wood chip they will need to push through before they get into better soil. So for instance did you use a seed starter tray filled with the kellogg? Or is it in a solo cup? Did you start the seeds in a paper-towel first? I need to know exactly how you started these seeds and what size container they are in.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

If its just a little amount of soil, for instance a seed starting tray (shot glass size) then the roots can hopefully start pushing out the bottom quickly then you can transplant into a larger pot with better soil. Once the roots start getting into the better soil the plant should pick up in vigor.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

If its just a little amount of soil, for instance a seed starting tray (shot glass size) then the roots can hopefully start pushing out the bottom quickly then you can transplant into a larger pot with better soil. Once the roots start getting into the better soil the plant should pick up in vigor.
you saw the paper towels in the ziplock bag some germinated in the paper towel and i used solo cup i am not too worried i have at least 24 weeks before i will be out of smoke so if i have to start over i will

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

when i mixed perlite in with the kelloggs it did not seem to be as woody lol but when it got into the cups it really looked woody

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

you saw the paper towels in the ziplock bag some germinated in the paper towel and i used solo cup i am not too worried i have at least 24 weeks before i will be out of smoke so if i have to start over i will
Sorry I should have went back and looked at the pics I must have overlooked that. Solo cups are pretty big we will see how strong the genetics are I guess lol. Kellogg is a bitch it will test the strongest seeds lol 😂

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Sorry I should have went back and looked at the pics I must have overlooked that. Solo cups are pretty big we will see how strong the genetics are I guess lol. Kellogg is a bitch it will test the strongest seeds lol 😂
i have 2 bags of fox farm ocean forest 1.5 cubic ft each ya think iot would be ok to mix the 1 bag of kelloggs in with the 2 bags of fox farm ? or best just to throw kellogs away

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so this is what i got so far i had 3 germinate 2 bagseed 1 spacewrangler should i throw them away or keep them , if i keep them they will be going in my mars hydro 2x4 tent
i have also started some more 6 reggie bagseed i had ,the other bagseed came from mid and 3 more spacewrangler
20211208 185126
20211208 185129
20211208 185133
20211208 184717
20211208 184724

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

so this is what i got so far i had 3 germinate 2 bagseed 1 spacewrangler should i throw them away or keep them , if i keep them they will be going in my mars hydro 2x4 tent
i have also started some more 6 reggie bagseed i had ,the other bagseed came from mid and 3 more spacewrangler View attachment 1195526View attachment 1195527View attachment 1195528View attachment 1195529View attachment 1195530
I would let them go you already put the time in. Let's see if you get lucky and they survive in that straight Kellogg. The consistency of their product control is shitty also so maybe you got a bag that is on the better side. 🤞

growsince79

growsince79

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Whats the reggie? mexican brick?
well yes and no reggie weed is weed u would not smoke it's weed only po folks can afford lol it's weed that i paid 35 dollars a quarter for that may get u high and may not one thing it will have is seeds how many seeds all depends lol
the other bag seed i had was from some decent midgrade that i paid 60 a quarter for had to buy quarters weekly for a year to get those 5 seeds lol

growsince79

growsince79

well yes and no reggie weed is weed u would not smoke it's weed only po folks can afford lol it's weed that i paid 35 dollars a quarter for that may get u high and may not one thing it will have is seeds how many seeds all depends lol
the other bag seed i had was from some decent midgrade that i paid 60 a quarter for had to buy quarters weekly for a year to get those 5 seeds lol
Why would it have seeds?

Top Bottom