spider farmer sf4000 proudly present the bagseed grow from bag to flower

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sshortguy1

well yes and no reggie weed is weed u would not smoke it's weed only po folks can afford lol it's weed that i paid 35 dollars a quarter for that may get u high and may not one thing it will have is seeds how many seeds all depends lol
the other bag seed i had was from some decent midgrade that i paid 60 a quarter for had to buy quarters weekly for a year to get those 5 seeds lol
don't go there whether you can afford it or not the question is what strain comes by

growsince79

growsince79

well yes and no reggie weed is weed u would not smoke it's weed only po folks can afford lol it's weed that i paid 35 dollars a quarter for that may get u high and may not one thing it will have is seeds how many seeds all depends lol
the other bag seed i had was from some decent midgrade that i paid 60 a quarter for had to buy quarters weekly for a year to get those 5 seeds lol
Around here, reggie is what they used to call mexican weed. I've grown many different types of Mexicans. Never used to see any herms. Then in the early to mid 90s it changed. The Mexican growers started breeding indicas into the population. Instead of pure sativa, the new Mexican strains grew huge hybrid looking buds that ripen faster and sometimes herm in late flower. I was just wondering if your reggie is Mexican.

S

sshortguy1

Around here, reggie is what they used to call mexican weed. I've grown many different types of Mexicans. Never used to see any herms. Then in the early to mid 90s it changed. The Mexican growers started breeding indicas into the population. Instead of pure sativa, the new Mexican strains grew huge hybrid looking buds that ripen faster and sometimes herm in late flower. I was just wondering if your reggie is Mexican.
Mexican red-haired comes to mind, be nice to get some acapulco gold

Benelli

Benelli

If that's the Kellogg brand it is total crap. Literally total trash I have tried to use the Kellogg brand many times it is way too chunky with wood chips in it. The nutritional value is horrible. The only thing that I have used that for is to mix it as a filler with other more rich and fine soils. In a blend it can work but by itself its way too chunky don't even waste your time its especially horrible for seed starting. If you want a super cheap Home Depot soil go with the yellow bag Miracle Grow instead. Better yet mix your blend like what I do, its cheaper and better than all of them.
Thats what i used for my 1st, experimental bag seed. It grew fine, but the fungus gnats......unbearable.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Thats what i used for my 1st, experimental bag seed. It grew fine, but the fungus gnats......unbearable.
Actually Im glad you mentioned this. I too have experienced really bad gnats with the kellogg brand. Maybe you got a better bag so it grew good. All I have experienced with them is crappy grow results and a ton of gnats. Since their quality control is random its possible some batches are descent while other total crap.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

tonights start over 5x shitty reggie bag seed and 3x space wrangler
20211210 185429

growsince79

growsince79

smoke it the weed i got from gave me a nice buzz or i would not of saved the seeds
Probably be much better than where it came from. Every time I've grown Mexican, there's always been one that way better than the rest and made good smoke. I still have seeds I made from her. Be interesting to see what yours do.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im actually running some bag-seed as we speak. Im 100% confident that its gonna be face melting I am very excited about this strain. 🔥 3 years ago my homie came to my house with a big sack of outdoor homegrown. It was soooo skunky it absolutely reeked up my whole house. It had red hairs all over it and apparently my buddy grew it from seed it was his first grow attempt and he made a lot of mistakes but for a rookie it came out pretty good. I could tell the strain was fire and a professional grower would have made it come out stellar. Out of the free Oz he gave me there were 3 seeds in it. After sitting on them for a while I finally popped them they are looking great now I will be flipping them in the next few weeks. I was defoliating today and the #2 pheno is the one. Just plucking water leaves my hands reek like skunk. Super NASTY stem rubs Im super excited.

If I can remember correctly my buddy said he sourced the seeds from an old head. I think there might be some old school DJ short blueberry in this cross not sure. Im all about bag-seed sometimes its bomb if you get lucky.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Actually Im glad you mentioned this. I too have experienced really bad gnats with the kellogg brand. Maybe you got a better bag so it grew good. All I have experienced with them is crappy grow results and a ton of gnats. Since their quality control is random its possible some batches are descent while other total crap.
i know im still consider new but i had fungus gnats like 2 grows back and i got them out of fox farm ocean forest so i think brand doesnt matter about bugs it is just a chance you take with soils

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i just want to get this tent full with at least 5 females if i have to start over i will i still have a few weeks to spare
also it seem like i got to much perlite in the cups or something it dosnt seem to be holding water and i watered each cup till runoff started

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so far all 3 space wrangler and 4 of the bag seed have germinated lets see if the survive and how many are females looks closely at the first pic u can see one about to pop
20211214 230159
20211214 230128
20211214 230132
20211214 230136
20211214 230142
20211214 230145
20211214 230148
20211214 230151

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

right now with my lights at 10 percent the hottest i seen the temp was 74 temps staying withen 70 to 74 will these temps be ok until it times for the lights to be turned up i cant really get the room temp much hotter or it will be too hot for me to sleep in there

growsince79

growsince79

right now with my lights at 10 percent the hottest i seen the temp was 74 temps staying withen 70 to 74 will these temps be ok until it times for the lights to be turned up i cant really get the room temp much hotter or it will be too hot for me to sleep in there
Can you turn the exhaust down so it warms up? Or you could just use clfs or t5s to warm them up. Imo thats the best light for seedlings anytime.

Top Bottom