Spider mites how do you kill them without killing the crop

• Thread starter reeferman1103
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seatown

Seatown

Giving the Doktor Doom 2 part combo a try tonight. Should be interesting, as nothing else has done the job yet

WynterRye

WynterRye

Do u want be organic or do what to murder them? The 2 spotted mite at 90degrees will produce around 30,000 babies every 3 days. Some types of mites can produce 300,000 very 3 days. So here is the science of spraying. Mites are a 3 stage insect egg, larvae, adult. Most things that kill insects only kill one of those stages. So if you only spray once. Guess what happens eggs hatch and the cycle just starts up again. If u Spray say once a week quests what the cycle just starts again. And with any insect a small number will be immune and the next babies will get harder. SO What does this mean. To break a Cycle of Mites you must spray at least 3 TIMES 3 DAYS APART.
And if you can with a different MOA each time then to be safe 3 times one week apart. If you dont do this you will never control the problem.

G

Greystone

He is in flower man, spray some poison 3 straight days? Lady bug larva eat more than adults even. I would suggest bombing then spraying when your out of flower and then apply some larvacide. Wanna hit every stage of growth cycle all at once.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Did either of you notice that the original post is from June of 2012? He's either got 'em licked, or they've taken over the asylum.

I've posted more often in this thread than I can recount off the top of my head, no poisons are needed here, to repeat the theme.

Top Bottom