Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I have some of the cheapest ($75 US) 65 watt Amazon special lights you've ever seen that I bought for clone/mom tents. Never intended to flower with them but circumstances and bad planning forced me to put this gran champagne plant in a 2x2 with one and she absolutely loves the light and is doing great. If we stay out of their way and give them what they need they will thrive. ❤🌱

20210117 190601

What we should be talking about with the SF lights is their spectrum, which is great and in my opinion is probably a little more blue than some? It stacks very tight, dense flowers. Would love to hear what more knowledgeable folks think about that.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Spider Miter space heater. Boils water in seconds. Creates perfect climate for our arachnid friends.

I wish I knew how these things were wired. I've got one that's wired in parallel and won't work in series, one that's wired in series and gets hot as a muther (the Spider Miter aluminum foil banana bend light) , another wired in series that doesn't get hot but seems dim as Biden, no idea how much light is coming out any of these.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Spider Miter space heater. Boils water in seconds. Creates perfect climate for our arachnid friends.

I wish I knew how these things were wired. I've got one that's wired in parallel and won't work in series, one that's wired in series and gets hot as a muther (the Spider Miter aluminum foil banana bend light) , another wired in series that doesn't get hot but seems dim as Biden, no idea how much light is coming out any of these.
Looks like you gave into the hype haha. I thought you were Mr.Master Harvard Grad grower?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
The heat they produce is substantial. But not excessive if you have proper ventilation. The heat can be used to your advantage if you get the the air exchange under control pretty simple.
Like I posted, zero problems with the lights. I’m old school. Been doing this for a while, the full spectrum has given me more control over node spacing, and ability to use the same light straight through.

Mr.G

Glassdub

Glassdub

The heat they produce is substantial. But not excessive if you have proper ventilation. The heat can be used to your advantage if you get the the air exchange under control pretty simple.
Like I posted, zero problems with the lights. I’m old school. Been doing this for a while, the full spectrum has given me more control over node spacing, and ability to use the same light straight through.

Mr.G
It works to my advantage this time of the year for me as I cool (65 when gone 70 when around). A couple Gelato kolas from last time.

Gelato kolas
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Everybody should have top quality pens. Makes all the difference.
Mr.G

C8CEE31E 6E3C 4AB5 93C5 5FBBDEFD55A9
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Got topped with tobacco hands. For sure mosaic. No others in the tent affected.

Mr.G

45520C25 9ECE 4034 B1D5 CE23D6EDC9C2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Got topped with tobacco hands. For sure mosaic. No others in the tent affected.

Mr.G

only time i saw this was on an auto and i flushed it out real good and it cleared up with new growth.

looked exactly like yours. I smoked around my plants for 7 years with no issue. I sure didnt wash my hands after every smoke. And i know growers that smoked 30 years in their growrooms.

tobacco mosaic virus and weed is a myth.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I roll my own aged tobacco. Not cigs.
tobacco mosaic not a myth bro.
Mr.G

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have seen no proof. They know of 5 viruses that affect cannabis and tobacco is not one of them.

Please show proof if you have some.

i thought it was that too when my leaves looked like yours. I swear it cleared right up with a flush.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I flushed the plants last week before switching into flower. Didn’t change anything. I’m not stressed about it, but the only way to confirm would be a lab test.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Started showing signs 1 week after topping. Only plant I topped that day. Can’t confirm how it hasn’t spread to others as it’s my understanding that it should/would.
interesting regardless.

Top Bottom