Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Started showing signs 1 week after topping. Only plant I topped that day. Can’t confirm how it hasn’t spread to others as it’s my understanding that it should/would.
interesting regardless.

i wasnt wanting to argue bro. I was hoping you had definitive proof.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I will see if I can find a lab to send a sample to. ? Any suggestions in Canada??
I’m pretty sure it’s not a deficiency, but appreciate your input.Thanks mimed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dont know sorry. But should be easily available now up there. Maybe ask a dispensary? Thats how i found iron labs here.

Pylon

Pylon

I don't think spider farmer is over priced it is a higher end production.
I see positive reviews, I see solid innovative products from them.
I have found many smaller sites are all about promoting brands or to slander their competition and I am new here I hope that's not what this is

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’ve had good results. 🔥

Pylon

Pylon

Im not saying those yields are impossible, and for all I know you're being honest so i apologize for being suspicious if thats the case. Its just that, usually to hit over 2gpw it requires significantly more ppfd from your lighting and supplemental Co2, and a high yielding photoperiod strain. Very, VERY few growers here are able to achive that level of production, and the growers who can are using cutting edge lighting tech and Co2. And usually their buds look denser and heavier than the ones you shared pics of, no offense.
Using a spiderfarmer 400w light over a 4x4 tray just does not sound like the type of system that will crank out 2gpw+, but ive been wrong before..
It was back in 1997 and her name was Heidi,.. it was a huge mistake let me tell you...🤣
I am not similar with the light in question but is it 400 true watts? That's the equivalent of 2000watt good Chinese led better than Bestva wattage on their 2000. Perhaps

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't think spider farmer is over priced it is a higher end production.
I see positive reviews, I see solid innovative products from them.
I have found many smaller sites are all about promoting brands or to slander their competition and I am new here I hope that's not what this is

How is it a higher end production? And how are there products innovative?

Just questions? ;-)

budgie

budgie

I have 3 cheap Ebay led lights and I grow some dank weed,all these brand name lights are way over priced,it’s called weed for a reason,I’ve grown plants indoor without a tent just a big bulbs

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
So, seems it’s possible for others not to be affected without bugs and improper handling.
simply being close to the other plant may not cause transmission. STD like.
Mr.G

FF03FBF0 FBAE 4C55 A82B 8F6C582F554B
Godswrath

Godswrath

May I ask the distance you keep the sf4000 from the plants? Seems like I can put my sf2000 a lot closing during veg than the sf4000 during flower. I think it's because the sf4000 is in a 3x3 tent, though (the reflective walls). I actually stunted my plant on my first flip by having it too close.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Yes they're strong. I have 2000's and never get closer than 18" at 85% or above. Get a free meter on ur phone. Doesn't matter if it's lux. Stay at 75,000 lux or less without co2

I tried 100% at 12" and fried my plants good 🍗 Its like 1350 umol or 100k + lux

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
May I ask the distance you keep the sf4000 from the plants? Seems like I can put my sf2000 a lot closing during veg than the sf4000 during flower. I think it's because the sf4000 is in a 3x3 tent, though (the reflective walls). I actually stunted my plant on my first flip by having it too close.
I keep my sf4000 as far away as I can and adjust drivers (old model) as the plants mature.
the sf2000 and Sf1000 ride a few inches above the plants.
Mr.G

Top Bottom